• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trippy Stuff to do while tripping

I prefer goa trance, it was in a way made for LSD!

It's paradoxically calming and eye opening music, somehow it fits because of the theta stimulation(due to the structure of Goa-trance).

Not the Tiest type gay-trance.

OR Jimi Hendrix, can't go wrong. GREAT, while tripping.

Any kind of analog synth stuff in the techno family is great. Goa, acid techno, whatever. Analog synthesizers are trippy most ways a person can choose to use them, except for maybe the aformentioned "gay-trance".

I dunno. I think I just like music too much. I can dig anything.

But I call bullshit on the theta-stimulating thing. Goa trance just has a repetitive, looped, fast structure based around 16-bar or 32-bar measures, with very minimal syncopation. There is a lot of other techno, trance and even rock and roll that's similar enough in structure that I don't think Goa has anything on any other style of music due to structure. It's more due to aesthetic. Goa trance is trippy, but it's not doing anything to a person's brainwaves that any other good music can't do. It just has a sort of hypnotic quality due to it's speed and straight, four to the floor pattern, and sounds trippy because of the delays and reverbs and other things done with multilayered analog synthesizers. Which are trippy in and of themselves.

And Jimi Hendrix is excellent to listen to at any time!

I rode my mountain bike around while tripping out on mescaline last week. Was pretty fun.. i had so much damn energy i could just constantly power away up hills etc and it was generally quite a good experience.. you are 'doing something' which is good while oh the energizing drug that is mescaline.. just staying still you feel like you are missing out.

ever kayaked while you were tripping?

its fucking amazing on LSD.... i could have paddled for hours..... i felt fucking fantastic....

i want that star thing....

and this...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/a570/

and this...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/600c/images/

i think i love this website...

Last edited:
ever kayaked while you were tripping?

its fucking amazing on LSD.... i could have paddled for hours..... i felt fucking fantastic....

i want that star thing....

and this...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/a570/

and this...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/600c/images/

i think i love this website...

Na never kayaked while tripping, sounds like it'd be a blast though. Im going on a camping trip this weekend where me and my mates are gonna all trip out on ayahuasca... we all got 250 2 stroke MX bikes and i think im gonna have a go riding one while tripping.. depending how intense the trip is.

TRIPPYST SHIT IS GETTING PULLED OVER TWO TRIPS DEEP!AND SMELLIN LIKE DANK RIDING DIRTY! AND ASK TO SEARCH VEHICLE! hop out searches you gives u no seatbelt ticket and YOU GET AWAY!!!!! GET AWAY I REPEAT!!!
THOSE BLUE LIGHTS DO A NUMBER TO YOUR CRANIUM

This past weekend I went to a big 420 festival on the beach and dropped acid, drinking and wandering around. Not much else can compare to coming up on acid while watching a midget spit fire and a dude in a bunny suit run circles around him, while a helicopter is spotlighting the whole scene.

hokay,

take your hand and palm it against your head

then push your hand THROUGH YOUR HEAD! WOAH

projectors are amazing to play with while tripping.

Two computers, a video mixer and a projector with a MIDI controller is like being able to control a trip with knobs and faders. I just love blasting trippy stuff out of a projector. Even when I'm not tripping.

a friend of mine and i were trying to set up a projector once while tripping hard. like, two drops straight from the vial hard. we had found a green sheet to project onto, but something was wrong with the vga cable, so the projection was red, and the image just looked gray on the sheet. surprisingly, this made for incredible visuals, as the projector illuminated all the dust in the air. it was like we were enormous, surveying a galaxy. we then found out that if we moved are hands fast enough in the light, we could see three distinct images of our hands. red blue and green. finally we fixed it, and watched the ocean deep planet earth episode.

jesus lord, probably my favorite trip.

on lsd, i like to just turn on some good music, lye back and enjoy the hallucinations. and on mushrooms, i always enjoy going on an adventure into the forest or down to the beach. but i found that when tripping, most anything is amusing.

Last edited:
on lsd, i like to just turn on some good music, lye back and enjoy the hallucinations. and on mushrooms, i always enjoy going on an adventure into the forest or down to the beach. but i found that when tripping, most anything is amusing.

the beach is an AMAZING place to be on a trip.

get a high power laser and shake it so it creates a wide arc. blow smoke through the beam. amazing

last night i had one of the greatest drug experiences of my life, like 20 minutes into a roll off of some pure MDA i hopped in the shower with 2 whippets loaded into my whip cream container.. got all clean, then i turned the water nice and hot, sat down and did the 2 whippits... wow 8o ... thats all i have to say