View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trippy Stuff to do while tripping

Sustanon

Bluelighter
Hey all. Just wondering what does everyone like to do whilst tripping hardcore? I usually stay inside by myself or with a close friend in front of the pc and watch some awesome trippy pictures wether its a beach, rainforest or just some very trippy picture. Do u guys know of any good trippy pictures to watch whilst tripping?

When im by myself my goal is totally detach myself from this world and land into another dimension. I can only acheive this if i concentrate onto something for a while but usualy i get distracted and i come out from that "'trip" Its weird and hard to explain but for example whilst concentrating on a tile in the bathroom i felt like i was travelling in them then i got to a place where there were blue and white boxes or this other time when i looked at the floor and it was like a jungle with brown sand and i was part of a tribe, I find these sort of things pleasant but hard to acheive and cannot always do it. I was thinking maybe meditating. Are there any people who are experienced practicing these sort of things? like lights on or off? music on or off? and what pictures or things should i watch and etc. What would one need to think of whilst in the trip to acheive all this?

Well, Itend to use strong and shorter acting psychs (DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia, DPT Etc.) so generally I just lie down and watch my brain at work.....Though I do enjoy dancing/swaying/droning whilst tryipping on longerr acting, less 'intense' psychedelics. If you wanna totally detach yourself, you need tom up the dose really :)

I usually smoke about an hour after I do sometype of psy. because it can bolster the effects by A LOT. Then I'm always guarenteed my 'hard' trip.

I find starting the trip in one room and progressing to other rooms in the house and going outside (just outside the house, not exploring further) by myself tends to change the setting quite significantly and can really change your trip...sometimes for the worst.. but you learn to deal with that.

I find mirrors very interesting, I've noticed that sometimes I don't really recognize myself as I normally would. I find this incredibly interesting as I may be seeing things I dont normally see. Facinating.

The most fun thing I've done while tripping was with a few friends. We had one of those Rocker video game chairs, the ones that are real low to the ground and can be rocked back and forth to recline. We would take turns laying in it rocking back and forth while 3-4 people around us had different color glow sticks on strings and would spin them all around our face. It made it so that you couldn't even see the real world anymore, just felt like you were on a neon roller coaster of lights. Fucking awesome. We also would break glo sticks open and have glo wars painting everyone in fucking glo shit and splattering it on walls and the floor to make what looked like galaxies of light.

I find that playing pool while trippin is a whole lot of fun. Of course, your opponent should be trippin as well.
Also, if you have access to headlamps, try walking around outside at night with the headlamp on. I tend to only walk where I'm looking cause that's where the light is, but I also keep looking around at different things. This makes it a little difficult to pick a destination and walk straight there.

okay, this might be hard to find but there were tons of experiments and shit that i have read about that they did back when lsd was still legal. they have these things called sensory deprivation tanks, basically you are suspended in water in a sound and light proof chamber. Even sober they say you cant help but completly loose yourself, i have always wanted to try it tripping out, it might be pretty intense though. if anyone has tried it please let me know, i have always been curious and would love to hear about it.

also staring at fire, it isnt solid, liquid, or gas????? ahhhhhhh; i cant understand what the fuck is going on in there!!! they say the majority of the universe is plasma, but what would plasma look like if it wasnt fire? im probably just uneducated but this is the type of shit that i imagine when im tripping. big bonfires are the greatest ever.

I like to ride my bike around my neighborhood at night with the Grateful Dead on my headphones. :D

dance around in the forrest with a bunch of other tripping people to music with a heavy bass....

lay in a dark and quiet place....

lay in the dark with music playing....

^Lying in gentle sunshine is nice too :)