• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trippy Stuff to do while tripping

I have done extreme amounts of shrooms and LSD. On small doses its ok for me to walk in crowds and etc. I think what annoys me most is sober people around me. U have to hold urself back totally otherwise they will think uve gone mad. U cant say dude the curtain just waved at me or i just saw a dragon lol

Pretty weird shit.

Well, I have of course had my trips where going outside and being around civilized human beings would have been a bad idea.

But being outside in public can prove interesting if done carefully with ability to retreat to safety if necessary.

One mushroom trip is fresh in my memory. I had eaten about seven grams of some good dried ones and was walking down a busy boulevard with a friend. Got surprised by a skunk, had to run into the street. And every time I'd see a cop car, I'd try and sneak by it while doing vocal renditions of Super Mario theme music. Insanity.

Well, I have of course had my trips where going outside and being around civilized human beings would have been a bad idea.

But being outside in public can prove interesting if done carefully with ability to retreat to safety if necessary.

One mushroom trip is fresh in my memory. I had eaten about seven grams of some good dried ones and was walking down a busy boulevard with a friend. Got surprised by a skunk, had to run into the street. And every time I'd see a cop car, I'd try and sneak by it while doing vocal renditions of Super Mario theme music. Insanity.

7g of boomers is alot man lol

1. Get XaoS fractal visualizer
2. In XaoS press 7 on your keyboard to select the Newton ^4 fractal
3. From the menu activate Filters > Antialiasing to make the image smoother
4. From the menu choose User Interface > Zoom speed and set it to 2 or more
5. Keep the mouse button pressed on the fractal to fall into the abyss :)
6. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee8o8o

Then try Electric Sheep as well - it's a screensaver more varying than most others, with very advanced fractal patterns. Shame it doesn't react on music.
Big tip tho

If you're outside especially camping at night..two words

Flaming Groovies!

Materials required

1 - wire clothes hanger
1- shallow pan of water
1- plastic bread bag

Tie plastic bag with at least one knot at the bottom of the bag to the wire clothes hanger.

Hang up in tree or whatever is elevated, position shallow pan of water directly underneath aparatus on ground/floor.

Light end of plastic bag.

Oh yeah! I'm havin a 70's flashback right now thinkn bout it.

It's really quite entertaining Zoooop!ZooooP!zOOOP!Zoooop!ZooooP!zOOOP!:D

Kind of like a poor man's strobe with neat sound effects.

Last edited:
I rode my mountain bike around while tripping out on mescaline last week. Was pretty fun.. i had so much damn energy i could just constantly power away up hills etc and it was generally quite a good experience.. you are 'doing something' which is good while oh the energizing drug that is mescaline.. just staying still you feel like you are missing out.

About the trippiest thing you can do while tripping is close your eyes. :)

I've posted this before, and if you're stuck in doors while dosed at night this is a MUST have:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/8ed4/

Words cant really describe what this thing is like when you're peaking. This thing is so memorizing when its pitch black and you blast it on your roof and play chillout trance (or the doors works quite well).

i listen to my death metal go outside look at the sky while i smoke a Cigarette and play my guitar

Death metal and grindcore are great while tripping for sure. A lot of my friends don't agree with me though. Actually, any well made music is pretty psychedelic in and of itself.

^ Lots of people swear by Tool. I love any chill out trance. I've got an entire playlist on my ipod named "LSD" just for those moments :)

Tool are a really good band. Their later stuff is fairly trippy (I think they were smoking a lot of DMT or sumthin') but all of it is really good. They've got their own kind of sound going.

Like I say though, music is psychedelic in and of itself. In a trip I can listen to old blues songs from the thirties about shooting people if they were done right. I don't really have any special music that I listen to on a trip, although sometimes wierder stuff is better. I get in pretty wierd moods without drugs often enough, though.

Indian classical music is always trippy, I must admit. And long. I just put on some Hindustani classical music if I want to hear something trippy sounding that can play for a long time and not get any less interesting.

I really can't get into guitar-based music when tripping despite loving it at other times. Just doesn't gel well for me. Much more of an electronic tunes kinda fella with psyches. Can't beat a nice bit of chilled ambient kinda stuff on acid - just takes your mind to amazing places <3

Indian-style music is also great. Admittedly that would mostly be Indian-themed electronic kinda stuff (Karsh Kale, Kumba Mela Experiment, MIDIval Punditz etc) but love a bit of the more traditional stuff too. Would recommend Nasrut Fateh Ali Kahn under any circumstances - so soulful <3

I think drone guitar is pretty trippy. I have a whole bunch of electronic drones that I've made in my computer that I use like a tambura is used in Indian music to play my guitar to. People have told me that is trippy. I'd rather havee a real tambura though and just have someone play it. Those things are balls-trippy and have a sort of harmonic quality no synth can come close to.

Bibio, an English artist plays a lot of stuff with wierd tape loops and stuff and a guitar using modal tunings that's pretty reminiscent of Irish and Scottish folk song at times, Indian music at others and always, always trippy as can be.

Me and a couple of friends used to have these mushroom trips where we would just take turns picking songs and we would pretty much go through everything because we all had different but overlapping tastes and gigantic music collections. I thought that was pretty fun. You'd have this crazy mash up of, like, old folk music, jungle, Middle Eastern stuff, wierd rock and roll, reggae, experimental electronic stuff like Proem, all kinds of shit. I miss those trips a lot.