• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tripping on Weed?

Carloz17

Greenlighter
So i was tripping balls after smoking some weed the other night, people say its BS and you cant 'trip' on weed but that not true at all and they dont know what they are talking about. After doing lsd every time i smoke has been a mild lsd trip for me , i dont abuse weed and only smoke about once or twice a week. I found that lsd has opened my mind and now in my stoned state i can get lsd visuals very easily. Anyone else "tripp" on weed? ;)

After doing 2c-i every weekend for a while, I trip mildly on both MDMA and weed every time.

Cannabis is somewhat psychedelic in its own right. I don't know if having tripped on something like LSD or 2c-i just makes users more aware of the more psychedelic aspects, or if tripping on more classical psychedelics makes the headspace more available post usage. However, see Confessions of a Hashish Eater for some info on the psychedelic potential of cannabis. FYI, it was first published in 1857, well before europeans had (re)discovered psychedelics.

My experience with really good quality Sativa grass is that it is definitely mildly, but noticeably psychedelic. Perhaps more than mildly so.

E

I get CEVS from marijuana, sometimes my vision becomes a little blurry. Thats about it though, so mildly psychedelic.
Tons of weed = trip?
how much did you smoke?

Yeah ever since I've done psychs I find weed more psychedelic and visual. Love it.

Anyone who says it's bs is ignorant or jealous - we know what we've experienced.

I've fully tripped (CEVs and OEVs) off of fractions of a gram of high quality weed, and this was before I ever tried classical psychedelics.

I've had some trips on weed. Closed and open eyed visuals too. The OEVs mostly consisted of like a fixed object moving around.

Definitely, some types can be very trippy - more than others. But in general cannabis is classified as a stimulant, sedative, dissociative, analgesic and psychedelic all in one. It can show all of these properties but often not equally apparent.
And of course it's sedating more often than stimulating - and not really at the same time ;)

I can see how you want this in PD but I don't see anything new about the idea. Do you mean if it becomes more psychedelic after you've had experiences with typical psychedelics?

Eating cannabis as a space cake or just plain hash in a high enough quantity and smoking a product as pure as so-called budder (which is not to be confused with cannabutter / cannabis butter) can show that it can produce trips as spiritual and profound as mushrooms or LSD.
I can vouch for that, but it's not extremely common to have effects of such intensity.

The potential or even propensity is there though, ow yeah!

Yes sir, after breaking through on LSD I find my stoned state of mind to be much more psychedelic. It reminds me of a very light shroom trip, though a strong batch of brownies can now seem equivalent to nearly a half-eighth of shrooms (not super intense, but clearly psychedelic). I'm not sure if it's a matter of being more aware of those psychedelic states of mind after having "broken through" or that it's just much easier to tune into those states of consciousness after you've been there before. I'm much more open to the world around me and am pretty easily able to tune into those frequencies nowadays without any drugs, so I believe it to be more of an unlocked mental state that good cannabis seems to potentiate. :D

After not smoking for almost a whole year I smoked some good ganj and felt completely dissociated like I was a bubble.

I have definitely tripped from smoking weed, but the day after I have done a psych (LSD, shrooms). I have had intense experiences on weed alone long before I had ever tripped, but I think they were of a different nature than actually tripping. Can't really remember though, but I have definitely been in different universes due to weed alone.

But yea, after doing LSD I can smoke a bowl the next day and I definitely am more than just "high". Noticeable visual distortions and enhancement in colors, as well as the sort of mindset of tripping.

gotta say since i started using psychedelics smoking weed has seemed a lot more trippy but then i guess you just know what to look for init

But even better when doing them at the same time ;) . Sumtimes you dont even really need pot to get lsd visuals, im not talking about flashbacks, but sumtimes you can just stare at sumthing and you just know if you were tripping what it would look like, hard to explain my friends get it to

i know what you mean, i find that when i combine a drug with weed that later on when i smoke weed the high somewhat resembles the way the drug i combined it with made me feel. i wouldnt say i tripped personally from weed.

Yeah especially on drug combos but yeah I trip off alot of a straight good skunk.

Definitely. Smoking weed the day after dropping LSD definitely brings back some of the previous LSD visual/auditory distortions. Fucking amazing. (Don't be frightened by it, embrace it)

I've taken over 300 hits of acid in my life and done shrooms somewhere around 40 times, as well as two 2c-i trips and some DMT experiences. I had a suspicion for awhile that all those past LSD experiences had mutated my weed high. Especially after my strongest LSD trip which lasted close to 3 days. I had plenty of time to figure out the persistant effects of the drug, the breathing, subtle motions and ever-re-adjusting depth perception that just seems to stick from beginning to bitter end. And for good while after that trip I would swear everytime I smoked weed it would toss me right back into that scenario. It was very daunting at first and I felt as if I was now perpetuating a process of provoking flashbacks. I had to teach myself to be comfortable with it, to think "welp, i didn't get high to feel normal...." and "who cares whats happening as long as it doesn't bother you". However, it did subside overtime and as far as I can tell smoking weed is the same as it was before I started my hallucinogen adventures.

On the other hand, I have had a few instances that just didn't make any sense. The "that had to of been laced" instances. I've had some really visually weird ass highs in my time. One example is this time I was being smoked out by this girl, and I took one hit off the bong, a good hit but nothing that made me cough more than once or twice, and suddenly the ceiling seemed so far away and the ground seemed so close and when I got up to walk to the bathroom I was having a difficult time walking right because the floor kept shifting into different inclines. I had to hike up a hill to get to the bathroom haha it was ridiculous.

I fall into the apparently small group that can trip off of weed. OEVs, CEVs, and if I think about past memories I can remember so much with vivid detail.

Last night I smoked a lot and then took some hits of nitrous and holy mother of god I think I understand what is meant by "psychedelic euphoria" even though I've never done a "proper" psych.