• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on shrooms with the parents home? First time

you probably shouldnt do it if its your first time, once you do it at least once or twice you will probably be good. just make sure you dont go out of your room if your still tripping because someone will most likely notice.

Do it with a friend that you can trust. Or don´t do it at all. Bad trips can make you do things and feel the world in a way that you would never imagine imo..

uhhhhh.... I'm a parent that wants to trip, but my kid will be at home... Lol! Should I do it guys?
Lol! I guess I'll just wait for another day! As Hank Hill says 'I always did like delayed gratification'!
Kinda funny how we have the exact same problem, but the exact opposite circumstances!!!

Well, you know how kids are. They will instantly know something is wrong even when the effects are gone.

I know most people are saying not to do this and that is probably good advice. Personally I have tried all drugs by myself for the first time and I think all were at my parents house while they were home. I was very young (15) when I took my first hit of LSD and watched a movie (The Skeleton Key) with both of my parents sitting right next to me.

I always did find comfort in doing drugs at home around family though as it was the safest place to be. This was a very light trip in comparison to trips I have had since. Still less then two grams of shrooms will be a good dose for your first time and as long as you dont have to talk to them I think you should be fine. Everyone reacts differently though so it is not something anyone can really say for certain. I still say go for it.

I've done this before. Not a good idea (unless your parents are cool with their children taking drugs).

Try tripping on a 10strip while in rehab. Now thats some shit to get into.