• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on shrooms with the parents home? First time

Forgot to update on this... 2 friends and my cousin are tripping with me on Friday in the forest; 2.5-3gms each. 2 ground capsules and around 2g whole cubensis. Glad a plan is finally in place, I can't wait until Friday.

Apparently the shrooms I have are 'golden teachers' and B+ grade but I imagine that doesn't matter a great deal?

Are we likely to experience munchies? I don't want to get hungry then have to go into crowded places to buy food; plan to take everything with me so we can relax in a quiet place for 5 or so hours.

i suggest not to this i did it my first shroom trip ate about 1.6ish with 2 buds and ofcourse it was my house i was good in the beggening got back to my room and had an full out ego death... lol and dis is my first post ever :)

Food is the last thing on my mind with a proper dose of mushrooms, aside from maybe some fruit or something which can be glorious. I would avoid eating much during the main part of the experience, TBH, as I find food takes me out of the trip unless it's on the tail end when I'm coming down, and then it's great.

Have some fruit along in case, but I don't recommend bringing junk food.

I think there are some minor variations in strains of cubensis mushrooms, but it isn't a big deal. What matters more for potency, IME, is how/when the mushrooms are picked.

My only concern with eating is that it may induce nausea more than the shrooms alone do... I'll take some light snacks, if they don't get eaten it doesn't really matter because I can just have them later. Always worth being prepared. Any particular drinks that are good when tripping?

I did it long long ago.

Almost lost my cool but it was my first time and not a big dose so I snapped back before I started freaking.

Music and a good friend to chat with is your key to enjoying it. It was the first time I felt how euphoric a psychedelic can be and how amazing music sounded. I felt like I was in the song or part of it and it was the most euphoric feeling ever. More than cocaine or mdma lol

No, don't be dumb. Mushrooms can be a wild card and you don't want to get too high and worry about dealing with your parents.

I did it long long ago.

Almost lost my cool but it was my first time and not a big dose so I snapped back before I started freaking.

Music and a good friend to chat with is your key to enjoying it. It was the first time I felt how euphoric a psychedelic can be and how amazing music sounded. I felt like I was in the song or part of it and it was the most euphoric feeling ever. More than cocaine or mdma lol

That's my favourite thing about MDMA haha, the way you are so connected with the music, as if you are part of it, sounds so beautiful... Got a playlist of some Doors, which is my favourite band, some Jefferson Airpane, 13th Floor Elevators and random upbeat songs I know (from multiple genres), it should be good vibes all around with my cousin and mates.

I went for it. 1.5g with my cousin in my room and the parents in bed. All went well and it was an enjoyable experience. an hour or so until I felt it properly. Mild visuals such as breathing/flowing walls, really nice body high, it felt amazing and a good empathogenic effect a bit like MDMA. 3-3.5 in the forest this weekend too!

Done a small dose of ketamine but it overpowered the shrooms slightly...

That's my favourite thing about MDMA haha, the way you are so connected with the music, as if you are part of it, sounds so beautiful... Got a playlist of some Doors, which is my favourite band, some Jefferson Airpane, 13th Floor Elevators and random upbeat songs I know (from multiple genres), it should be good vibes all around with my cousin and mates.
Imagine being part of the song than!! :) 10x better

One time I put strawberries on fried chicken and ate it on shrooms. It was glorious. It seemed like a really great idea at the time, never done it sober, though.

I've tripped with my parents home several times, never shrooms but Lucy. As long as you just chill in your room and listen to some tunes you should be straight bro.

Shrooms are better taken socially. Take them with a friend(s) and take a long walk, go to a coffee shop, browse in mall or something like that. They're lot's of fun!

One time I put strawberries on fried chicken and ate it on shrooms. It was glorious. It seemed like a really great idea at the time, never done it sober, though.

I once ate a few fresh mushrooms while I was tripping on the same mushrooms. They tasted DELICIOUS, nutty, earthy, quite wonderful. I ate 3 mushrooms before I decided I should probably stop. =D

Strawberries on fried chicken sounds great to me now.

Man I miss mushrooms. I should start another grow but I spent all my money on other drugs.

ive done this stealth trippign deal almost err time i tripped
always worked fine for me
do it

I once ate a few fresh mushrooms while I was tripping on the same mushrooms. They tasted DELICIOUS, nutty, earthy, quite wonderful. I ate 3 mushrooms before I decided I should probably stop. =D

Strawberries on fried chicken sounds great to me now.

Hey I gotta ask, because you're the only person I know who has tried the same mushrooms dried and fresh (I've only eaten dried even though I grow)......what is the difference in taste?

My homegrown usually taste like sewer rot unless I pick/dry them before the veils pop. Then they taste....okayish. But fresh....never tried em. This is gonna sound odd, but I'm almost scared to try them fresh for some ungodly reason.

Tom

I've tripped 2 or 3 times in my house with my parents theren
But my parents are more open minded than most imo lol
Seen shrooms drying ect..

Hey I gotta ask, because you're the only person I know who has tried the same mushrooms dried and fresh (I've only eaten dried even though I grow)......what is the difference in taste?

My homegrown usually taste like sewer rot unless I pick/dry them before the veils pop. Then they taste....okayish. But fresh....never tried em. This is gonna sound odd, but I'm almost scared to try them fresh for some ungodly reason.

Tom

i've only eaten field mushrooms fresh, but I like them. It's an earthy, good, we love you kind of taste. It's been years and years though, perhaps I am romanticizing it a bit. Had some tea w/ some fresh pan cyans a few months ago. Liked the taste, super earthy... I don't know I would buy it out of a vending machine, but it seems friendly ;-)