• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trip Report of Only Your Hardest Trip Ever

retrospect

Hey, keep it cool, bro. We're not here to judge, or compare drugs. We're here to share experiences, so just chill out, and garner what wisdom you can from the experiences of others.
Thanks for sticking up for me, sp0r was my old Nick until i lost my login info. I thought that i mentioned several times that what i did wasn't smart, and clearly my judgement want there. After a certain point i didn't even realize i was taking drug after drug. My girl told me when i sobered up. Yeah I'm disappointed in myself for doing allot of the things i have done, but it's the past and all i can do is learn from my mistakes and move on. I was also hoping that by posting the experience that other people could see how dangerous the behavior was and maybe avoid the same mistakes themselves. I surely wasn't bragging and perhaps would have made better decisions if my ego was intact and that part of my brain was working! Anyhow another lesson learned in life. Now back to smoking my fentanyl;)

Drug taken - 2c-i and LSD
exact dosage unknown

I honestly had no real perception of reality and believed that the entire world had conformed while I was tripping and everyone around me was tripping, when really I was the only one having hallucinations.
There were a lot of differences in what I thought I was doing and what I was really doing. In my mind, I had gone so far into the depths of my brain that it had changed the entire world and I had no idea that the rest of the world didn't feel exactly as I did at that moment.

It was around 10pm when we started heavily smoking weed, and it continued until around 1am when some guys left and came back with 2c-i and bread with LSD on it. I took my dose and was fed the bread [I had no idea where the bread had even come from]. I remember everyone saying we still had some in our bag, so we all got up to walk to the neighbor's house and finish smoking in their backyard. This is where everything starts to get fuzzy. I remember questioning if I could even smoke more, and being upset with myself for not being strong enough to handle it. I kept telling myself I was going to be okay so I continued to smoke when I looked up and saw all the trees around us start to get a blue-ish tint and wave at me. Their trunks were doing this little snake dance and I felt like they were sending me subliminal messages to try and communicate with me. When we got up to walk again, I have no idea, but I remember walking back to the house and popping another pill on the walk. I vaguely remember standing up and walking inside the house and being told to look at a calender that they called the 'trip test'. When I looked at the calendar, there was a sailboat, and I remember getting extremely seasick and telling them I was definitely starting to trip. We watched TV for a little bit and then went outside, and I wanted to stay outside to enjoy the summer air and was joined by a few of my pals. We were laying in the gravel driveway out back and looking up at the stars when I looked at my friend and asked if the stars were spinning for him too. I don't remember anything he was saying to me, only that then I felt like in the blink of an eye everything was changing and I would be one place at one point, and across the driveway the next. It started to get freaky when I began thinking of my parents and how disappointed they were in me, and I kept looking at my other friend and saying, "I'm so sad! I'm so sad don't let it get me!" He would say to me, "it's okay, you're gonna be okay," and I remember trying to convince myself that I was okay and none of it was real. It was the feel of how real it was that scared me the most because I had no idea what my body was doing, only what my thoughts were. When I would convince myself that I was okay, I would get this overwhelming feeling of joy, like I could do anything in the world. I tried to bask in the happiness but I would see little fingers of darkness and sadness trying to claw my happy away. I would get scared and keep repeating the same things, "I'm so happy! No don't let it get me, I'm so sad! Please no!"
After that, it gets intense. I had absolutely no idea what was going on around me and it's still hard to remember to this day even though it was way over a year ago. Everything was totally covered in color- bright, neon splatters of paint that kept spinning in circles and making me so dizzy I thought I was going to puke. I felt like I was going into a tunnel of color and entering an entirely different universe where everyone did this every day and no one could judge me for doing anything because everything was always right. It started to get really freaky when I came back to reality for a few minutes and saw a friend standing over me, yelling, "She's tripping balls!" and soon after a woman was over me asking me what I had taken and shining a light in my eyes. I couldn't keep myself focused on reality because I wanted to badly to escape what was happening, so I concentrated on the tunnel and alternate universe where everything was good. When I was coming down I was in a bright white room and realized I was in a hospital. I looked down at my body and saw nothing but blood and there was a nurse cutting my shorts off of me. I didn't know if it was real or not so I started shrieking and flailing my arms and suddenly my dad was there, holding me down and restraining me from getting up.

This is the story I was told of what my body was doing while I was tripping:
When I started reaching the peak of my trip, I started talking to myself [the "i'm so sad!' i'm so happy!' things] and the group I was with was thinking I was faking the whole trip. They left me outside by myself to see if I would calm down and go inside, and hours later when they realized I wasn't faking anything, they came back outside and saw I had cut myself with the broken glass and gravel in the driveway by rolling around in it. One guy picked me up and carried me inside and laid me on a bed, and they thought I would just go to sleep and wake up in the morning when the trip was over. They were turned around on the couch watching TV when they heard glass shatter and I had fallen off the bed and my knee had crushed a glass plate that was next to the bed. They were so scared by the blood that they immediately called an ambulance, and that's who the woman was standing over me. My dad was called because he's a cop and he had to restrain me the entire time because I was flailing and screaming and hallucinating so bad I had no idea who my father was until I came down from the trip.

I quit tripping after this experience because it was so life-altering that I couldn't even think of tripping again because I would have nightmares of it every single night.
Another time I started to have hallucinations was when smoking weed, yes I know it's not a hallucinogen but I think it was my trips coming back to me because of how much I smoked in one sitting. I was laying in a tent with my boyfriend and we were snuggling and passing a couple j's between us before we went to sleep and I tried to close my eyes, but couldn't tell if they were open or closed, and then I started imagining I was seeing everything through a kaleidoscope and fractals. It wasn't like I was literally seeing it, but more that I imagined it was there so I kept convincing myself I was seeing it. I kept asking my boyfriend if he saw anything and he didn't so I told myself I was just crazy.

These experiences helped me to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge and helped me to grow into the person I am and I am grateful for them, although I wouldn't do them again, because I wouldn't have the intelligence I do now without experiencing what I did.

I one came across ten sheets of bromo dragonfly, not knowing how terrible a drug it is, i took five blotters of it. I was dope sick at the time. Another stupid decision of mine. Let me tell you visuals were growing off visuals. I had dj special k on (very hardcore, tripped out drum and bass). The visuals were nice at first then eventually started becoming annoying. 12 hours into the trip my heroin withdrawal became so hardcore, that i started crying. I couldn't handle it anymore. My girl and i decided we had to go cop. The mental anguish was just too great. Knowing we were about to leave the apartment brought on intense fear. As we were walking out of the door, i was almost blind because visuals were flooding my field of vision. We some how got split up and i started having blackouts
In the quest to find my girlfriend, i ended up in several odd places that i cannot remember. The last place i remember being was inside a gas station trying to figure out how to ask the attendant if i could use the telephone. I couldn't do it. I was so far gone i forgot how to talk. The worker new i was fucked up and before i almost walked out the door he was like "dude get back in here". " You can't go out there in this condition. Duo you want to call someone to pick you up?" " Yes," i murmured. He handed me the phone and this is when i really started fearing. I told him i can't do it. I can't explain... he took compassion and said don't worry I'll call for you. He asked for the phone number of a family member,... i couldn't even remember my dads phone number. This guy was so cool that he told me " ok look you'll be ok, but if you are seen in this condition you will go to jail. Go grab a drink out of the cooler and go sit in back till you feel better. I'll check up on you in a bit. Wait, here take this (a bar of xanax), it might help." My god this man was a little saver. The benzo did zero to help with the awful trip, but his empathy and kindness changed the vine for the better. 8 hours later his shift ended and he said i could wait there if i wanted. But after sitting on a milk create all that time tripping my elbows off, i declined the offer. I didn't want to take advantage any how. He drove me home where i laid in bed tripping for another 24 hours. My girlfriend entered, after being released from jail! Poor girl, if that wasn't enough, i was convinced she was someone else, cia probably. I eventually passed out after 48 hours of the most uncomfortable trip ever experienced. I slept for a good 48 hours after. All in all i have to say that is probably the most good awful drug i had ever taken, and i highly advise that if you consider trying it not to. I am getting uncomfortable just writing about it so I'm going to stop. I think the shit gave me ptsd. Evil evil drug. Beware

I will list my 2 hardest trips which took place a few years apart.

First is my very first DXM trip. Before this i had only smoked weed and tripped on DPH 3 times (500, 700, 700 mg)
I was about 19 at the time and had only read a few things about 'drinking cough syrup' so i did a tiny amount of research, but enough to know to get syrup with DXM as only active ingredient.
At about 6pm I downed a whole bottle (600mg) which i mistakenly thought would be a 2nd plat trip. But in my haste to trip balls i neglected researching (which i do extensively nowadays before i try anything new).
The come up was spent watching tv and drifting away from my body only to be reminded my mind and body were one by excessive itching. I had not read about robo itch so i didn't link it to the dxm. Besides knowing i was watching tv and feeling itchy the next thing i recall was running a bath to cool my insanely itchy skin. I ran a full bath of only cold water and sank into it. I'm not sure how long i spent in it but i remember catching my reflection in the mirror and seeing if i could talk to the face that appeared. I remember making songs of whatever i was doing, similar to some PCP videos i've watched recently of people just repeating phrases.
A moment that sticks in my mind is pouring water over my head with a jug that was in the bathroom and repeating "Mayonnaise and cheese, mayonnaise and cheese." Which to this day brings a smile to my face to even read let alone say aloud.
The next thing i recall was putting a towel on my head and running from my back to front door and repeating "I am the beast from Finland!" another phrase that still brings a smile to my face.
After that my mind is blank, i'd say that all happened in the first 2 hours, which now that i look back was still me coming up.

My next memory is waking up on my parents bathroom floor (they had gone away for the weekend and i was home alone) face covered in red vanilla cherry vomit and in the fetal position. I managed to crawl into their bed and fall asleep, and awoke at about 10am the next morning. Feeling worse than any hangover i had gotten from alcohol i tried to figure out what i had done wrong. From everything i had read i should have had a good time??? I then realised i had shit myself in my parents bed which made everything worse.

The rest of the day was spent contemplating never doing a drug ever again (obviously i got over that feeling =D)

Fast forward to now, i'm 24 and have managed to get my hands on lsd, 4-aco-dmt, mxe, 25i-nbome, 5-meo-dmt, nn-dmt. But my second story is of the first time i tried 5-meo-dmt.

Roughly 3 weeks ago i received an anonymous letter with 500mg of 5-meo-dmt neatly inside. Ever since i was young (14) there is one song i had been obsessed with. Kind of irrelevant but on topic, in the lyrics he sings "...5 methoxy nn dimethyltryptamine..." to which i learnt the lyrics to the entire song not knowing what this meant.
I'll cut to the story but i just feel like this little hint when i was younger is somehow linked to now. A precursor of what was to come.

I loaded up 5mg between 2 layers of cannabis in a regular water bong. No amount of trip reports would have prepared me for what i was about to experience.
I felt the warm plastic taste fill my lungs, i held the smoke in as long as i could. Laid back on my bed and exhaled. Instantly i feared for my life, had i done too much, will i ever feel normal again? The whole room disintegrated into a pixelated mess of black particles. I felt my body fade into nothingness and experienced myself without a physical form. I felt like i was never coming back and this is how my life would be from then on, i didnt have a name or a face or a job or a girlfriend, any past or future experiences or expectations. I was nothing.
Then as suddenly s it it hit i felt myself transported back into my body. I could hear my breath and my heartbeat, which was going faster than i had ever felt. I turned to the tv which was muted and the show that was on was in fast forward. I just stared at it still trying to figure out if what just happened was real.
I then made it to the bathroom to look into the mirror to see if i existed. And the moment i made eye contact with myself i just burst into tears of joy. And kept repeating "What the fuck what the fuck holy fuck".
I probably spent the next 24 hours going over the experience in my head and since then have never achieved such a high even on 12mg of 5-meo.

Sorry for the long first post but i have been looking for somewhere to share my experiences, hope you enjoy reading.

12 hits of acid 8mg off shrooms woke up with two females giving me a lap dance in a brothel with $5 note's around my waist banned and no T-shirt. Every thing was warping mind you I only had 8mg of shrooms before my mate said have a shot of this >_<

Also lost my phone wallet and keys lel

lol stuff didnt make me smarter , but after a wile i figured out i was gay for guys lol. naw im kinda dumm and cant spell or type thanks for your respect young G . prolly dont be like me drugs didnt make me dum but being a lazy kid on drugs everyday for years insted of living life did ,word

Who knows anymore!;) Just choose one of my poly psych trips. Especially the ones with MXE, ketamine, or 3-MeO-PCP.