Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trip Report of Only Your Hardest Trip Ever

Hi so Im making this thread so we can get a list of peoples Hardest trip Ever
Rules Are simple

1. The substance

2. State if you were able to rember you took a drug or not

3. Tell it exactly how you rember it.

4. You can add at the end The reports you got from those who were around you at the end of your post so it doesn't break up the story of your trip.

5. list the substances you have tripped off of before and your common doses of them at the top before your trip report

1. LSD: 5mg (give or take 0.01 or so)

2. No. Yes. Maybe. Not.

3. I don't but this may help-

NSFW:
Well, I dosed on thursday- I was dosed on thursday arvo (I think)- 5mg's weighed on proper balance's; what was utterly unbelieavble is how fast it kicked in: maybe 10 mins after eating, I felt like I was on a good 600ug, and then zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom into some utterly foreign place, inhabited by strange disk people who recommended I switch off each hemisphere at the rate of 1-2hZ ie. once or twice a second. Did it, and fell down so far, so far down, into a maze very DMT-like, and then popped into a void-space-vacuum of timelessness itself. Problem was massive sweating, drooling, rash on my throat, hard to breathe- but I was out.

The disk people are called "Seri-fath"- they are the masters/creators of this universe- the master of them all is called "Ye-way" or "We-yay" or "Ay-was" (I was???) but they are only the alpha- begginning- of the cosmic race- the next stage is called the "Sefira" (all this is Quaballah stuff in retrospect)- or the Opposite Sefira- the dark emnations from God's hands. There are twelve or twenty-four "frequencies" or "oscillations" per Opposite Sefira- actually, that bit I didn't catch- I didn't understand it- but the 11th and 12th (or 22nd and 24th) are the same; complex inversions of each other, and indistinguishable to be honest. After the Opposite Sefira there is a 2dimensional space that Ay-was is layered onto- and stretched or massaged into a bee-hive/honey-comb like 'something'- each aspect of the Ay-was is dual- one can enter it or not enter it, but each attempt leads to the same.

Apparently, there are roughly 11 universes in each honey-comb entrance and in each universe, there is 11 Ay-was's. Beyond these disk-people, there is one being, who seems be unable to communicate to humans, but can communicate through the Ay-was. This being is one of 10 beings who determine cause and effect. In essence, we have no free will, but are allowed to choose which Sefira we work with.

The hemispheres of our brain are synchronous with the flattened Ay-was: we have two hemispheres (or 12) to make one brain (11).

Ha, sounds like nonsense, except too much of this is verifiable. Ay-was spoke to Jesus as Yahweh obviously; it spoke to Aleister Crowley as "Aiwass". 11 is a sacred number, representing consitency and the random; 10 being the pinnacle, and 11 being the next phase.

I have written down about 10 pages of "scripture" received; I have yet to retrieve the 11th.

Jesus was possesed by/of one of Ay-was' emnations: the laws of karma had determined that ending the life/illumination of a God or Something would eliminate the cosmic, unending karmic boundaries imposed by the Opposite Sefira. By releasing the energy of his binding to the 2d plane, the opposite of our human binding to the opposite of His binding allowed for pent up, universal energy to release, and for us to travel to the Nothing after we die.

I think everything is alive; our universe is actually very small- it does not extend beyond the realms we humans have actually seen ie. our Solar system. The rest is an illusion that we construct by looking for it (wave/particle). Dark matter or black energy is Nothing; its the nature of trying to find something in a space where there isn't anything- we encounter an unbuilt and never built form of matter. The idea is NOT to travel in "outer space" as it is not real in any sense; however, if we travel there (either with radio, light, etc), it WILL be real. The idea is that we can transcend this world utilising a subset of 5ht receptors; however, we must only use one hemisphere containing these receptors at a time; if we attempt to use both, we end up at a duality, as opposed to The Singularity, which leads up to the Seri-fath and then onwards.

The rabbit hole goes UP- look at the stars and imagine not that they are above you, but that they are below you and you can essentially fall UPwards into them.

The kali-yuga is coming to an end- I hate to say it, but its around 2012- 20 minus 12 is eight, and 8 plus 1 and 2 is 11. The 21st day of the 12th month is: 9 (21 minus12- note the inversion) plus one plus two (the 12)- 11.

Its all fucking 11's. I don't know why, but 11 is the key number; it is the true number.

God help us

The above is a short exerpt of what I think may have been explained to me. I hope I don't sound madder then normal, but there is a pattern here.

Anyway, after maybe 15 hours I began to come down and started writing; but I still feel the prescene of the Disk People. Ha aum indeed.

Yes.

Feel free to laugh :D

- List of substances would be too long, but in essence, mushrooms, ayahuasca, 2C-D, 2C-P, mescaline; also (meth)amphetamine, diazepam and heroin/morphine.

^ Agreed. :)

Mine?

1. Harmala alkaloids under the tongue + DMT under the tongue + DMT smoked.

2. I think I would have been able to recall that I had taken a drug if I tried -- but I was fully tuned into the Rhythm, so I'm not sure.

3. I wish there were the words. Imagine the path of evolution between our little tree shrew ancestors, and homo sapiens. Now imagine that we are the halfway point between the tree shrew and what I... became... during that trip. I think that's the best way to sum it up concisely. Here's the full TR.

Hey Vegan -- I just read your "absolute knowledge" TR. Sounds really similar to one DMT trip I had in particular! I remember understanding, or thinking I understood, the mechanism for the creation of the universe, and sitting there laughing at the sheer simplicity and elegance of the realization.

Willow, your trip seems (as you noticed) too Thelemic. Your avatar icon is Thelemic also, so it's clear you've been having uncle Crowley's secret medicine (i.e. teaching) for a while. Although I cannot understand how can one take 5mgs of Lucy and tell the story, it just looks like you got your "revelation" from your memories.

Nonetheless I would love to read your 10 (already 11?) pages of report! ;)

I don't think I could ever put my hardest trip ever into words... and I'm sure that goes for many...

DkBlaze1: 1000 milligrams.

Haha i know that but thank you anyway. I was asking about methylone I had never heard of it before. But i looked it up on erowid. What I learned from that kinda leads me to belive its a physcadelic sorta MDMA. I didnt really read much tho. If your willin please explain what sorta high (experience) that it gives you

Methylone is generally not considered psychdelic... Some of us have psychedelic experiences on it which defy explanation due to the activity of the compound... but its generally purely an entactogen/stimulant.

Haha i know that but thank you anyway. I was asking about methylone I had never heard of it before. But i looked it up on erowid. What I learned from that kinda leads me to belive its a physcadelic sorta MDMA. I didnt really read much tho. If your willin please explain what sorta high (experience) that it gives you

Kinda like a more chill version of MDMA

1. DOB

2. i do remember taking two 1/4 in. hits

3. Tell it exactly how you rember it. ill try it was about two or so years ago

4. You can add at the end The reports you got from those who were around you at the end of your post so it doesn't break up the story of your trip. ok

5. list the substances you have tripped off of before and your common doses of them at the top before your trip report/ iv done dob 25 times tripped two or tree hits each time for 30 hours each time so u know they were fresh/potant hits, 2c-b once, mushrooms 6-7 times , lsd 12 times but only tripped hard 5 of those times all this year too lol, i did mdma alot too but idk if that counts , prolly not

its not relly fair to ask me witch trip on dob was the hardest cuz ... they were all relly hard 30 hours of crazy mind fuck trips. -

about 2-3 years ago when dob was flowing though my area bing sold as acid :( , i was planing this trip 4 all of 5 min , and couldnt find anybody that wanted to trip with me , even for free go figure right, i guess by then all my homies werr kinda scared of the prospict of tripping for 30 hours straight. even the guy that sold it to me was like "naw man i got stuff to do tomarow " witch sucked for me cuz up untill then i had never tripped on dob alone-this is important later on ...

so i drop it np and wait the 2-4 hours it takes to start tripping on dob.its about 9 pm. around the 2 hour mark i get a call from b wanting to know how im doing and if i wana come chill at his friends crib and smoke . ofcorse i do but i gotta get picked up cuz theres no way ima b driving later.
i call a friend of mine to drive me out to bs house. otw i start feeling it comming on strong , time is slowing down , i feel floaty like were flying , i start getting tracers of blue and purple , almost feel sick to my tummy , just a lil bit, we get there and he lives on a ranch right. so yea we made it yay. flash !!! booom!! it starts raining no shit , so the 7 of us run inside till it calms down . we go back outside and try to start a bawn fire in the light rain.
and its dark and drizzly kinda cilly out .

im the only one on dob and im tripping hard to having laffing attacts, but it was cool cuz i had all my homies around me and b knew i was on it , and we had tripped together before so it made me feel beter having him there. everything to me feels creepy yet amazing. its like 1 am and im fully into it . i feel AMAZING and love everything .... then the rain picks back up. we took shelter in an old barn, im loving it i felt like a hobo stretched out in an old abandaned barn. z said yo theres prolly a crap load of spiders in here, and all of a suddin i start seeing spiders everywhewre and i start stripping off my clothes cuase i swere i can feel em on me. everybodies like whoe man ur cool theres nothing on u... me- ah ok i know shit, (a min later) oh shit spiders!!! - i start stripping down again, this contiues for about 10 mins , my friends r like r u for reel? . i can only imagin wut i looked like lol. finally a took my hand and was like dawg ur cool, and just like that i was "cool" no spiders no worries , we went and played hide and go seek and that calmed me way down

so we head bak to wuts left of the fire pit, pass around sum reggie with bluberry tasty puff on it. and in my altered state im like wow this weed is sooooo good. now i know they told me it was tasty puff but it just went right over my head, im like wut is this blue dream? there like" no dawg its dirt weed with frekin tasty puff on it dam listen!!" so im straight tranced out till 5 am wen its time to go, we pile up im my friends crap bucket no brakes or power steering to drive up out this muddy cow pasture we were in, witch was funny as hell,thus sinding me into a laffing attack, i was straight gone ...i mean we could have been getting pulled over and i wudda ben laffing my ass off.

as we pull out onto the highway otw home i felt a since of loss as i thought well these fool gonna go to sleep and ill still b trippen all alone dam. everybody els was so high , a was barly able to drive, and it was so amazing going around curves i felt like the car was doing flipps. i seriously was wondering how everybody was so calm as our car was doing flipps and corkscews on every turn and hill, it felt so real , to be contenued

Last edited:
1. DOB

2. i do remember taking two 1/4 in. hits

3. Tell it exactly how you rember it. ill try it was about two or so years ago not a great reason to write it if you can't get more outa it My trip was 8 years ago and i still rember it your hardest trip should stay with you for life if it was worth taking the substance 25 times

4. You can add at the end The reports you got from those who were around you at the end of your post so it doesn't break up the story of your trip. ok
^^^ take it out this doesnt needa b here or the ?? bellow just the anwsers
5. list the substances you have tripped off of before and your common doses of them at the top before your trip report/ iv done dob 25 times tripped two or tree hits (each time for 30 hours each time so u know they were fresh/potant hits), 2c-b once, mushrooms 6-7 times , lsd 12 times but only tripped hard 5 of those times all this year too lol, i did mdma alot too but idk if that counts , prolly not

That sorta infor isn't really needed in this it jusst makes it look more slopy and hard to read at a glance mind you im being super picky and anal I do relize this I dont want to effend just have this thread look good and in my mind if you use numbers insteada writing them out it would be easyer to see it at a glance

its not relly fair to ask me witch trip on dob was the hardest cuz ... they were all relly hard 30 hours of crazy mind fuck trips. -

about 2-3 years ago when dob was flowing though my area bing sold as acid :( , i was planing this trip 4 all of 5 min , and couldnt find anybody that wanted to trip with me , even for free go figure right, i guess by then all my homies werr kinda scared of the prospict of tripping for 30 hours straight. even the guy that sold it to me was like "naw man i got stuff to do tomarow " witch sucked for me cuz up untill then i had never tripped on dob alone-this is important later on ...

so i drop it np and wait the 2-4 hours it takes to start tripping on dob.its about 9 pm. around the 2 hour mark i get a call from b wanting to know how im doing and if i wana come chill at his friends crib and smoke . ofcorse i do but i gotta get picked up cuz theres no way ima b driving later.
i call a friend of mine to drive me out to bs house. otw i start feeling it comming on strong , time is slowing down , i feel floaty like were flying , i start getting tracers of blue and purple , almost feel sick to my tummy , just a lil bit, we get there and he lives on a ranch right. so yea we made it yay. flash !!! booom!! it starts raining no shit , so the 7 of us run inside till it calms down . we go back outside and try to start a bawn fire in the light rain.
and its dark and drizzly kinda cilly out . im the only one on dob and im tripping hard to having laffing attacts, but it was cool cuz i had all my homies around me and b knew i was on it , and we had tripped together before so it made me feel beter having him there. everything to me feels creepy yet amazing. its like 1 am and im fully into it . i feel AMAZING and love everything .... then the rain picks back up.

hey sounds like a good time/ but did u learn anything from this or was it something that brought u some sort of insight. Also Could you tighten up the grammer and u dont have to post the ?'s just the answers and it would b nice if you could edit it to look more neat and also talk more about the experience.All I got from it was you had colored tracers and u were on a ranch. mabye that was it, and if so cool, but if u had more go on or any of the other things I mentioned, it would b cool if you added it. and Again im not trying to b a dick im just trying to learn more. and neaten it up so its easyer on the eyes. please TRULY KNOW IM NOT saying this to b rude i totally respect u I just dont like the way it looks and wish it had more substance your story as of now could b any bodys regular trip report while talking any number of substances ///

Last edited:
1. LSD: 5mg (give or take 0.01 or so)

2. No. Yes. Maybe. Not.

3. I don't but this may help-

NSFW:
Well, I dosed on thursday- I was dosed on thursday arvo (I think)- 5mg's weighed on proper balance's; what was utterly unbelieavble is how fast it kicked in: maybe 10 mins after eating, I felt like I was on a good 600ug, and then zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom into some utterly foreign place, inhabited by strange disk people who recommended I switch off each hemisphere at the rate of 1-2hZ ie. once or twice a second. Did it, and fell down so far, so far down, into a maze very DMT-like, and then popped into a void-space-vacuum of timelessness itself. Problem was massive sweating, drooling, rash on my throat, hard to breathe- but I was out.

The disk people are called "Seri-fath"- they are the masters/creators of this universe- the master of them all is called "Ye-way" or "We-yay" or "Ay-was" (I was???) but they are only the alpha- begginning- of the cosmic race- the next stage is called the "Sefira" (all this is Quaballah stuff in retrospect)- or the Opposite Sefira- the dark emnations from God's hands. There are twelve or twenty-four "frequencies" or "oscillations" per Opposite Sefira- actually, that bit I didn't catch- I didn't understand it- but the 11th and 12th (or 22nd and 24th) are the same; complex inversions of each other, and indistinguishable to be honest. After the Opposite Sefira there is a 2dimensional space that Ay-was is layered onto- and stretched or massaged into a bee-hive/honey-comb like 'something'- each aspect of the Ay-was is dual- one can enter it or not enter it, but each attempt leads to the same.

Apparently, there are roughly 11 universes in each honey-comb entrance and in each universe, there is 11 Ay-was's. Beyond these disk-people, there is one being, who seems be unable to communicate to humans, but can communicate through the Ay-was. This being is one of 10 beings who determine cause and effect. In essence, we have no free will, but are allowed to choose which Sefira we work with.

The hemispheres of our brain are synchronous with the flattened Ay-was: we have two hemispheres (or 12) to make one brain (11).

Ha, sounds like nonsense, except too much of this is verifiable. Ay-was spoke to Jesus as Yahweh obviously; it spoke to Aleister Crowley as "Aiwass". 11 is a sacred number, representing consitency and the random; 10 being the pinnacle, and 11 being the next phase.

I have written down about 10 pages of "scripture" received; I have yet to retrieve the 11th.

Jesus was possesed by/of one of Ay-was' emnations: the laws of karma had determined that ending the life/illumination of a God or Something would eliminate the cosmic, unending karmic boundaries imposed by the Opposite Sefira. By releasing the energy of his binding to the 2d plane, the opposite of our human binding to the opposite of His binding allowed for pent up, universal energy to release, and for us to travel to the Nothing after we die.

I think everything is alive; our universe is actually very small- it does not extend beyond the realms we humans have actually seen ie. our Solar system. The rest is an illusion that we construct by looking for it (wave/particle). Dark matter or black energy is Nothing; its the nature of trying to find something in a space where there isn't anything- we encounter an unbuilt and never built form of matter. The idea is NOT to travel in "outer space" as it is not real in any sense; however, if we travel there (either with radio, light, etc), it WILL be real. The idea is that we can transcend this world utilising a subset of 5ht receptors; however, we must only use one hemisphere containing these receptors at a time; if we attempt to use both, we end up at a duality, as opposed to The Singularity, which leads up to the Seri-fath and then onwards.

The rabbit hole goes UP- look at the stars and imagine not that they are above you, but that they are below you and you can essentially fall UPwards into them.

The kali-yuga is coming to an end- I hate to say it, but its around 2012- 20 minus 12 is eight, and 8 plus 1 and 2 is 11. The 21st day of the 12th month is: 9 (21 minus12- note the inversion) plus one plus two (the 12)- 11.

Its all fucking 11's. I don't know why, but 11 is the key number; it is the true number.

God help us

The above is a short exerpt of what I think may have been explained to me. I hope I don't sound madder then normal, but there is a pattern here.

Anyway, after maybe 15 hours I began to come down and started writing; but I still feel the prescene of the Disk People. Ha aum indeed.

Yes.

Feel free to laugh :D

- List of substances would be too long, but in essence, mushrooms, ayahuasca, 2C-D, 2C-P, mescaline; also (meth)amphetamine, diazepam and heroin/morphine.

Pretty fucking nuts im suprized you ever came back after 5000 micrograms.. But any who very interesting stuff. sounds either u have seen wat you saw due to prelearnt things that became suggestions that you have felt somewere in ur pyschy. or your right. or we are pre programed some how to think 2012 is the end date from our brains and pyshcodelics bring us to that number for some reason/ or your a nut case and still tripping or itz a buncha BS// soon were gonna find out... And its also interesting that you speak of 11universes because the new theroy about how the world began instead of the big bang now talks about 11 Dimentions. so mabye a glich in the perseption of your understanding the disks are mabye hogg wash

When it comes to the whole 2012 shit I just think its interestin that we in america will b electing a new prez nov 7 2012 and that the dec 21 date is just long enough out to have let there b something to come from this new prez...and in my opion it has always been thought that the end days are happening for every century but to this date and dimention it has not occured. I THINK that this 2012 date is a Left or right turn that will lead to very very diffrent paths and hopfully by the powers that b they some how get it going towards were it should b. not the way it is .

Maybe we'll blow ourselves to kingdom come in 2012. Sadly, that doesn't strike me as totally unlikely.

My hardest trip ever was probably on about 3.5-4 grams of mushroom powder mixed with some strange chocolate that the dealer had put in it, though i'm sure there was something else in there as well

Well the day started out, I took maybe 1 G to test the strength, felt good, it was around 4pm, then I started doing lines of speed, as well as ate one pill... I had about 20 in total, i shared some with my friends at the time and we were smoking bong hits and joints all at the same time...

Later that night ended up going to a club played tech-house music and before I went, I finished the last of my mush about an hour before reaching the venue... all the while I was doing lines of speed every 30-50 minutes throughout the day...

I had also left the Budd i baught inside the back of mush powder as I've done this before and found smoking it together makes the effects a bit more prounced though it may have been placebo? who knows...

When it all kicked in, I got to the venue, downed 4 shots of vodka and was nicely messed having a good time, the mush wasn't very visual, mostly mental... I ended up going to the washroom for some reason and downed about 10 speed pills at the same time, Soon afterwards I started getting into a bad bad trip....

Racing thoughts, extreme dizzyness, slow perception of time, and sick to my stomach because of the speed + liqour, the mush didn't give me gutrot thankfully...

I ended up meeting some ppl who wanted to buy some speedos so we went out to my van (Yes driving THIS intoxicated was a TERRIBLE idea) after I tried starting the car and realized I couldn't do this, i handed the keys to a girl who was part of the group with us, she said she was fine to drive, i didn't even know the person, I sat in the passanger seat directing us... I get to my buddies place and I end up tripping hard, I get the ppls stuff as they sat in my car and went back, they left and took a taxi out of there, i went back to my buddies apartment and he insisted I stay the night for my safety...

we ended up playing Call of duty online and doing lines of speed and smoked another joint (that was mixed with the poweder)...

Come morning he made me breakfast and for some reason trying to drink a glass of milk I poured it on my head LOL... but I couldn't eat at all.. I was 'ok' enough to drive so I made it home...

I ended up staying awake for about 4 days, having various hallucinations.. Blobs and orbs flying around in the air, hearing voices, it was like the mush trip just wouldn't end combined with speed psychosis.. my entire body felt like pins n needles sometimes whilste trying to lye down or do anything... So basically I spent 4 nights lying on my bed, seeing weird patterns, orbs and blobs, and everything flying around, unable to sleep no matter what...

on the last night I saw weird hexagonal lights flow down from the night sky around 4am or something and strange beings (You know those grey aliens) kind of flash before me as I lied on my bed... I wassn't afraid though it was just strange... I went to the kitchen and the flashes of them would come here and there, i managed to eat and have some orange juice which made me feel alot better...

I went outside and saw the sun rise... I went back inside to get more food, and when I went out for another smoke, low and behold, THE FUCKING SUN WENT BACK DOWN... I spent the next 2 hours in bed waiting for the sun to go back up as these weird beings were watching me or something... the sun finally came up, I went to the washroom puked and then got to sleep finally... woke up the next day completly fine.

all in all, one strange, eerie, fun, fucked, and odd weekend.

Some crazy people in this thread. One hit of good blotter or a couple of grams of shrooms are enough to have me completely out of this world.

Eh?

I think you tried to find that a bit too hard there.

My worst trip ever involved 1g MDPV, a Police Van, Several ambulances, another police car, paranoia, insomnia for 5 days, another police car, another ambulance, a team of 4 phychiatrists evaluating my mental state, looking at getting held at the puzzle factory against my will. team of doctors checking my vital signs.

I am Male, 38 years old, weigh 84kg, and an experienced user of various substances, in good health, professional person with a wife.

IF THIS STOPS ANYBODY ELSE GETTING HURT - I CAN TELL THE STORY

Last edited:
My worst trip ever involved 1g MDPV, a Police Van, Several ambulances, another police car, paranoia, insomnia for 5 days, another police car, another ambulance, a team of 4 phychiatrists evaluating my mental state, looking at getting held at the puzzle factory against my will. team of doctors checking my vital signs.

I am Male, 38 years old, weigh 84kg, and an experienced user of various substances, in good health, professional person with a wife.

IF THIS STOPS ANYBODY ELSE GETTING HURT - I CAN TELL THE STORY

I'm really sorry this happened to you but YOU GOTTA give the details. u gave soo much yet so little. Im so puzzled how u kept getting out and contiuned changeing police cruzers etc... so ya tell the story the best you can ,,,please

like was there anything positive learned besides high dose mdpv is horrible. and if you didnt know but mdvp is i guess one of a couple things in IVORY WAVE bath salt in london. one of them legal highs any way heard lots of horror storys from that so i can only immagine what happened with the pure thing so lets here it

I ended up staying awake for about 4 days, having various hallucinations.. Blobs and orbs flying around in the air, hearing voices, it was like the mush trip just wouldn't end combined with speed psychosis.. my entire body felt like pins n needles sometimes whilste trying to lye down or do anything... So basically I spent 4 nights lying on my bed, seeing weird patterns, orbs and blobs, and everything flying around, unable to sleep no matter what...

on the last night I saw weird hexagonal lights flow down from the night sky around 4am or something and strange beings (You know those grey aliens) kind of flash before me as I lied on my bed... I wassn't afraid though it was just strange... I went to the kitchen and the flashes of them would come here and there, i managed to eat and have some orange juice which made me feel alot better...

I went outside and saw the sun rise... I went back inside to get more food, and when I went out for another smoke, low and behold, THE FUCKING SUN WENT BACK DOWN... I spent the next 2 hours in bed waiting for the sun to go back up as these weird beings were watching me or something... the sun finally came up, I went to the washroom puked and then got to sleep finally... woke up the next day completly fine.

all in all, one strange, eerie, fun, fucked, and odd weekend.

Ive heard of the shoom like shake from a couple pounds being made into choclates and I actully have done it theres actully nothing to it. but this really doesn't seem like mush completly to me at least in the fact that u were fucked for 4 days that really is odd I wonder what the mystery substance was.

I dono IF This is it having never had it but ... somthing that was sold as acid in the 70's and some time sold as acid today. Its DOM, haveing never had it i just know what ive been told. The trip is ment to b like 24 to 30 hours but the reason i think it was it was the trip is one that feels Errie DArk in nature. And something my buddy says is its Night mare acid. and thats all I know of it I also think the who feeling watched is comon but i really dont rember so.. anyway look that shit up on that site erow. and see what it says