Trip Report of Only Your Hardest Trip Ever

DkBlaze1

Bluelighter
Hi so Im making this thread so we can get a list of peoples Hardest trip Ever
Rules Are simple

1. The substance

2. State if you were able to rember you took a drug or not

3. Tell it exactly how you rember it.

4. You can add at the end The reports you got from those who were around you at the end of your post so it doesn't break up the story of your trip.

5. list the substances you have tripped off of before and your common doses of them at the top before your trip report
===================================================================
Normal doses of substances I use trip

lsd (2.5-3 hits)mushies(3.5grams) 2c-I (2 hits) salvia (1/4 gram 20x)
===================================================================
Here is my hardest trip ever

Salvia was the substance

dosage 4/10ths a gram of 20x in a bong
After smokeing this is what happeend.

I got onto a bus ride to hell, the bus driver was the bus driver from hey arnold her she kept turning around while driving down tracks with a controted face screaming.I was tripping to the point I was completly inside this bus inside this underground tunnel on tracks going to hell. I could see melting lava drippin on the rocks outside the buss. the tracks were like a roller coaster and I could feel the ups and down like i was there.

then After about 10 mins my buddy told me he was going home. at this point I was then pulled back to reality for a moment once he left the whole world began to flatten out. I felt the gravity of the world begin to pull on my feet and head. The best way I can explain what happened next is The world flattened with me on it, the world became 2D. I could see from my 2d plastic wrap peice into a million of other dimentions which also were 2D and all were being rolled up into a big roller.(imagine rolling up 50 plastic wrap boxes together in a cube shape but with the worlds information flattened to 2d on the plastic) I started to feel my body extend and was being pulled harder and harder. while this was going on I thought to myself wow this is how the world ends and I'm tripping while its ending how horrible can that luck be. The end of the world infront of my eyes on a normal night, all being rolled up, into this 2D roller of sorts. I Could see through the fabric of time and space and was just at a loss for words to think this was the way my life would end.

For some reason I then gained the ability to move and Once i noticed this, I ran inside up to my room. I then tryed to close my eyes to fall asleep and every time my eyes shut I fell into space floating. I Was expreinceing no gravity and after having had felt the other games gravity was playing on me I decided enough was enough and i had to end this trip (30 mins from hit of substance)

so I decided to take a shower When I got into the shower I wasnt triping any more except for the small vibration of objects that you get while coming down from any trip. My thoughts had become very fucked up the only thing I though of was killing myself and at the same Time I was thinking how to force myself from killing myself (i am not susidel and never have been) I had a split personality and I felt as though i could feel my being in two places one inside of me (who was me ) the other right behind my head (who was the devil in me trying to kill me) the Devil side of me was yelling trying to get myself to kill myself. While the other side of me screaming at it no I wont(this was the real me ). anyway by the time I got outa the shower it all started to suttle down to an almost unnoticeable point.( this was 45 mins after I took the hit of salvia,I thought this drug only lasted for 10 mins max) So I went back to my bed and layed down turned on the tv to keep me company and calm my nerves every time I closed my eye I fell right back into space orbiting around the earth untill I fell to sleep and when I woke up the next morning I sat and though about what happened for a long while mostly disturbed by the split personality.

My family has no past of psychatric problems that have anything to do with split personalitys. the only thing that runs in my family like that is depression and not even that bad.

All of the trip was Completly real I had lost sence of reality, I didnt know It was because I took a drug. I only truly understood that I was tripping and the world wasnt ending a little after The world was rolled up. even once I knew it, I wasnt able to truly know it like it wasn't at the front of my mind. All of this felt 100% real. This is the hardest trip i have ever had.

I have only tripped close to this hard one other time and IT was when I took 7 grams of mush at a party where no one else was tripping. I also did not think i was going to get anything from the mush so i ended up drinking some vodka about 4 shots. and then once I placed the bottle on the floor a wave rolled through my feild of vision from the left to the right. I then knew I was in for a big trip so I Went and Layed on a couch about 20 mins later I was inside the couch where the back cushion ment the bottom cushion. For the entierty of this trip i was flooting through space. passing planets and satellites. Now ever since this trip of flying through space for 4 hours I have always had bad trips on mushies.

The only thing i can trip on these days is acid.

Noone was there to report what was going on with me during the trip except for before my freind left and all he said was i was completly quiet looking around sitting.

Last edited:
some amount of mucinex, i forget how much
2 4oz robitussin max
~9 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=484193&highlight=pure+fucking+insanity

highlight:

My exerpience of the world around me started stretching out through many, many moments of time all at once, like a kaliedoscope view of the events over a timeline with increments of a millionth of a second. I fell down on the couch a good few dozen times, and the sound and the sensations of me hitting the pleather was stuck in my head and repeating in a loop no matter where I went, be it the kitchen or in my roommate's room talking to them telling them I was freaking out. I couldn't stop clutching things with my hands, incredibly tightly. My chest hurts to this moment because if how hard I was grabbinbg it.

I started crawling on the ground at one point. The memory of this part is especially hazy, I couldn't even tell you if it lasted seconds or minutes. I was telling my roommate that there were too many endorphins going through my brain. At this point even though my memory is hazy, logic was starting to work again, and I remember understand what a drug was and what a molecule was and how all of these different chemicals going around in the thing I called my brain was making it so that I couldn't control my body properly anymore.

Insanity at its finest

300 mics of the fluff(LSD). Heavy Cannabis smoking.

So i drop 300 mics. Which usually isnt that much for me but this time it got me good.

When i first dropped we planned to go see The Big Sway( a local jam band.) Then after i drop i get the phone call what were not going anymore. The first wave of the L is comming on very strong. So we go to my first friends house and no one is tripping. Im sitting on the ground watching the walls grow to sky scrapers and then shrink to cinder blocks. Everything is moving so fast and everyones mouth's look like there moving a mile a second. Everyones sound is warping around my head and making no sence at all. So i keep asking WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!8o. And the are laughing at me which brings on a fear of anxiety. Then my friend asks if i want to go to another party. I say yes and of we go.

The car ride feels like im in a video game and the road is melting and bubbling so i tell him not to swerve. The dash board is moving so far away from me and then getting so close so i ask if someone is moving my seat. Which they are not but then i notice how extremely spun im going to be at the peak.

We get to the party where i only know a few people and again no one else is tripping. So i try to adjust to my setting and join in a game of beer pong.(which i dont want to play but just to not look like a spun cookie i play). As im trying to shoot the ball the cups are moving from side to side and up and down. Basically dancing with the music. So i keep missing my shot. Then i get very distracted by this fine girl and just walk away from the game. The owner of he house yells at me WTF who invited this kid. This is where the situational hallucination's get out of control. After he yells at me i think he is going to start a plot to kill me by the end of the party. But the weird thing is that im not at all afraid. Im just ready for it.

So as the night goes on this girl (one of my friends girlfriends) takes me by the shirt and starts making out with me. At this point im completely peaking balls and now this over whelming sensation of love takes over my whole body. I felt like a god had sent an angel down from the heavens. Now the fact that the owner is trying to plot a killing is over taken by the sensation of internal bliss. We sit on the couch and indulge in some heavy cannabis smoking then the peak goes away and im slowly comming back into earth.

The after glow stayed for months to come and turned me completely on to L. I learned that night that it being around people who arnt tripping is the worst idea ever.

The best way I can explain what happened next is The world flattened with me on it, the world became 2D. I could see from my 2d plastic wrap peice into a million of other dimentions which also were 2D and all were being rolled up into a big roller.

Very common thing on salvia for some reason.. I have experienced this many of times with slight differences each time.. 1 time was like reality is everything i can see at the time.. then just outside my vision it balls round to me.. and i am apart of the machine (or ball).. so basically reality is a machine that constantly "rolls" that i am apart of that is spherical and i am looking in on it/us ;) Everything is still 2d tho and as if it was pasted onto the inside of the ball.

Last edited:
Very common thing on salvia for some reason.. I have experienced this many of times with slight differences each time.. 1 time was like reality is everything i can see at the time.. then just outside my vision it balls round to me.. and i am apart of the machine (or ball).. so basically reality is a machine that constantly "rolls" that i am apart of that is spherical and i am looking in on it/us ;) Everything is still 2d tho and as if it was pasted onto the inside of the ball.

On my strongest Salvia trip where I managed to what I consider 'break through' after coming down I got this effect also, it's extremely weird, it didn't feel like I was turning more so I was slipping into different layers.

2 very hard ones

Ok I have two extremely hardcore trip reports.

First: Some of you may not believe this but I swear it is true. I was at a rave in Cleveland (I live in Pittsburgh "3hrs away"). Near the last 4 hours of the party I took a four square of dexters lab blotters (amber crystal lsd), a 1/4g of good shards (crystal meth "glass"), 4 white clover rolls (tested by dance safe harm reduction to be high dosed mdma), a buddha roll (tested to be mda), a half gram of K, 2 grams of blueberry nuggets, a white clover roll (tested to be DXM), and two hits of liquid sky blotter (high potency). I dont know what caused me to do all this but Im pretty sure it was the K. People just kept offering me drugs because my pupils looked like black olives and I think they were amused by feeding the drug kid. Then all the sudden everyone turned into a cartoon and my ego began to dissolve. Now the lights turned on and I didnt realize it was morning time. OH FUCK I thought. Time to drive 3 hours home. I got in my car with my girl when my ego completely dissolved. I had zero knowledge of self. We must have sat there in the car for 5 hours before I was ok to drive. And even at that point I wasnt ok to drive but I was crashing off the rolls and had to get home to my benzos. So I started on my three hour journey in a Hunter S Thompsonesque type of trip. For most of the trip I believed I was playing mario carts. This was extremely dangerous and I dont remember the drive much at all. My girlfriend told me I kept comming to a complete stop on the high way and almost getting us killed. I somehow made it tho dont ask me how. Must have been the crystal. I will never mix that many drugs again, and considering the horrible migraine I had I am guessing I had seratonin syndrome. It was all good at the rave, but when the dark atmosphere with psychedelic music and drum and bass turn into silence and bright morning sun, my fun time turned into a nightmare. I felt dirty, self conscious and scared. Please dont try to top this it wasnt smart. However when I finally got home I ate like 10 klonopins and the LSD and rolls stopped however the meth kept going strong.. Same with the weed. Its a miracle Im here to type this.
======================================================
PART 2
IN 2006 I went to rehab for heroin and benzodiazepine addiction, completed it, then went to a half way house in boca raton florida. One of my friends from #smack on irc undernet had mailed me 5 blotters. I was living in a bedroom with 4 roomates who were heavy into recovery. I popped all five hits not knowing that he dropped five drops of silver crystal lsd on each hit for a total of 25 hits of lsd. Now mind you alot of people may say they consume that much acid but its mostly lies. And especially in the middle of a room of people reading narcotics annonymous books, it was not fun to say the least. I did the only thing I could and put on my mp3 player (Luke Vibert- Amen Andrews vs Spac Hand Luke, and Virus Syndicate) which both sounded amazing by the way. I then laid on my stomach, burried my head in the pillow, and pulled the blankets over my head to pretend I was sleeping. I felt the acid creeping up my spine after about 45 minutes and the music started feeling amazing. But I could tell by the strength of the lsd that I was in some serious fucking trouble. At about 3 hours into the trip, I was heavily enjoying the music I selected, then all of the sudden ego dissolve began. It happened quick too. My peak was scary. Knowledge of self POOF gone. Now this is very hard to explain. I didnt per say see anything more than I BECAME everything. I couldnt tell if my eyes were opened or closed and all I "witnessed" was a huge dna molecule rotating. Its really difficult to put into words becauese I didnt really see it but I kept hearing "braindance coincidence" repeatedly and the dna molecule became me and everything else in the universe, as it rotated it shot life including human, animal, and virus. I kinda heard in the background my lame NA roomates reciting cliche things like "You dont ever have to get high again", except their voices sounded deep and demonic. After my knowledge of self began to return, I remembered I had a seroquel in my pocket and couldnt decide if it was a good idea to take it. I knew it was an anti psychotic but wasnt sure if it was safe or not. The trip was too dark so I took the risk to try to come back to life. And that I did for about 15 minutes when my vision came back and the digital numbers on my alarm clock started taking figures of skeletons, and I heard my music again. For some reason when the music came back on I saw huge speakers with woofers in the air and tribal/vines and leaves started growing off the speakers... For some reason it fit the drumandbass/dubstep mucic perfectly. There are so many unexplicable things that happen on LSD, but I really dont think you can get much more fucked up than this.. I think there is a certain amount of lsd you can take to a point that your seratonin is used up, and there is not much more seratonergics will do for you... .The high volume of acid plus the set and setting I was in was all cause for a horrific trip, yet a lesson learned "Know how much acid you are ingesting, and DONT DO IT IN A HALF WAY HOUSE!"

:X sp0r :X

sp0r...you are one crazy motherfucker. i CANT BELIEVE YOURE ALIVE. why didnt your girlfriend drive though? that seems really weird to me

ok so i was on 25mg 2ct2 when i figured fuck it and dose the rest in the bag, there was about 90mg there so total 115mg, as i reread the text under the 2ct7 wiki 'man died of 35mg' i started to get paranoid, rang an ambulance for myself nd spent the next 2 days high off my ass in hospital, i dont remember much but i was drifting in and out of ego-death and would reach higher planes every time i opened my eyes, i asked the nurses every time i woke up if i was dead, they told me no, i didnt believe them, id close my eyes again and wake up in another plane, each more beautiful than the last so i figured this must be heaven, then i tried wrapping the concept of a hospital round my mind and came to the conclusion 'my god there must be thousands of these places' to which my friend laughed at profusely.
it was just reels and reels of planes all day, going in and out of conciousness having people putting cords in my arms and security telling me to lie back down over and over again. everyone had vines wrapped round them and at one point the only thing i could see when i opened my eyes was fractals. im not sure on when the events occurred to be honest but by the end i was told i was very silly and not to do it again
this was sort of equal if a bit stronger than a 30mg 2c-e trip though, but for the most of that i was inside myself so it was very different

wow all the reports are really good thanks guys ffor helping make the foundation of this thread so strong/. and this is extremly odd that 3 people felt the way i did on saliva with the 2d stuff considering that in quantum mechanics they think that there is a new dimetion that they found that is were all the information to the univerise is. I hate to butcher the idea but pretty much its that all the information in the whole reality around us is really 2d I belive I saw this explained on either morgan freedmans through the worm hole and or stephen hawlking show.. ill find the show soon and post it

when i said 2 d i ment I was like flatted and the entirerty of realality was on this plastic wrap being rolled up into some mechin. and i was being streched out and I could see through the (largest number u can dream up) of dimentions it was all the same time and place i was staring at myself being rolled up infront of my house. but It was like sooo many of these worlds of reality being rolled up into a mechine.

Something that is very interesting to me is once i read that someone expreinced something like me but it was a mechine I rembered right then that it was a mechine rolling up this reality plastic wrap. and It sounded like a factory and had all kinds of moving parts ect.
I have never like salvia because the trip is always allways the same for me every time I smoked it since that one time almost all the same things happen to me. Which is interesting because terence mckenna always saw the same trip when he had experences with DMT. I only triped twice after this and neither time brought me as far but each time I got a strong feeling of the flattening and streaching of beingcoming the 2 d plastic wrap and then The mechs rolling and thats about it.
Any who
I'm seriously thinking of some day down the road haveing a go at this stuff again to be about to experince something that could b actualy a high state of being, would be so spiritual beyond anything else. In resent years I have started to feel that High dose trippin is the way to go Triping is somthing that losses its fun after enough time in my opion. I truly feel that if I am to start going at it again it will b high dose but low amount of times. To think I could be recogniseing somthing only a few have is so interesting most of all because of how close the experinces sound. Its hard to belive its just a coincidence.

Ok I have two extremely hardcore trip reports.

First: Some of you may not believe this but I swear it is true. I was at a rave in Cleveland (I live in Pittsburgh "3hrs away"). Near the last 4 hours of the party I took a four square of dexters lab blotters (amber crystal lsd), a 1/4g of good shards (crystal meth "glass"), 4 white clover rolls (tested by dance safe harm reduction to be high dosed mdma), a buddha roll (tested to be mda), a half gram of K, 2 grams of blueberry nuggets, a white clover roll (tested to be DXM), and two hits of liquid sky blotter (high potency). I dont know what caused me to do all this but Im pretty sure it was the K. People just kept offering me drugs because my pupils looked like black olives and I think they were amused by feeding the drug kid. Then all the sudden everyone turned into a cartoon and my ego began to dissolve. Now the lights turned on and I didnt realize it was morning time. OH FUCK I thought. Time to drive 3 hours home. I got in my car with my girl when my ego completely dissolved. I had zero knowledge of self. We must have sat there in the car for 5 hours before I was ok to drive. And even at that point I wasnt ok to drive but I was crashing off the rolls and had to get home to my benzos. So I started on my three hour journey in a Hunter S Thompsonesque type of trip. For most of the trip I believed I was playing mario carts. This was extremely dangerous and I dont remember the drive much at all. My girlfriend told me I kept comming to a complete stop on the high way and almost getting us killed. I somehow made it tho dont ask me how. Must have been the crystal. I will never mix that many drugs again, and considering the horrible migraine I had I am guessing I had seratonin syndrome. It was all good at the rave, but when the dark atmosphere with psychedelic music and drum and bass turn into silence and bright morning sun, my fun time turned into a nightmare. I felt dirty, self conscious and scared. Please dont try to top this it wasnt smart. However when I finally got home I ate like 10 klonopins and the LSD and rolls stopped however the meth kept going strong.. Same with the weed. Its a miracle Im here to type this.

:X sp0r :X

Im actully really sad about this.. one thing is you shoulda never fucking drove. who ever was with u is DUMB you shoulda maned up and pulled over and takin a walk in the woods somewere. I highly highly Doubt alot of your drugs you took were that good mostly im just talking about you lucy. because its prolly the only thing that woulda lasted that long. I really doubt you'd b a ble to drive after 6 hits of acid that was previously mixed with K and Meth. But anywho I am hopful that you had a eye opening experince and no longer drive so fucked up. Dieing because of gods candy is not a fun way to go. and i only go off on you like a dick cuz we all know that was a stupid ass stunt on ur part.

weed.

now before you go discounting weed as a psychedelic, this is coming from a guy who does sessions of 60x salvia out of a bong and have been through maaaany other things.

laying in pitch blakness listening to music n the letters spell out in tingly electric letters. when the song goes through it, they shatter and turn fractally and overwhelm the background of my vision. if it is a beat, the color intensifies on the bass, and fades on the *tsss*. then a bit later basically the same phenomenon was happening except it looked like my body was like a screen for it. and i could feel all the movement of the colors/shapes in pins and needles but in a good way.... electrical energy. yum

Im actully really sad about this.. one thing is you shoulda never fucking drove. who ever was with u is DUMB you shoulda maned up and pulled over and takin a walk in the woods somewere. I highly highly Doubt alot of your drugs you took were that good mostly im just talking about you lucy. because its prolly the only thing that woulda lasted that long. I really doubt you'd b a ble to drive after 6 hits of acid that was previously mixed with K and Meth. But anywho I am hopful that you had a eye opening experince and no longer drive so fucked up. Dieing because of gods candy is not a fun way to go. and i only go off on you like a dick cuz we all know that was a stupid ass stunt on ur part.

Hey, keep it cool, bro. We're not here to judge, or compare drugs. We're here to share experiences, so just chill out, and garner what wisdom you can from the experiences of others.

weed.

now before you go discounting weed as a psychedelic, this is coming from a guy who does sessions of 60x salvia out of a bong and have been through maaaany other things.

laying in pitch blakness listening to music n the letters spell out in tingly electric letters. when the song goes through it, they shatter and turn fractally and overwhelm the background of my vision. if it is a beat, the color intensifies on the bass, and fades on the *tsss*. then a bit later basically the same phenomenon was happening except it looked like my body was like a screen for it. and i could feel all the movement of the colors/shapes in pins and needles but in a good way.... electrical energy. yum

Could this mabye be from trippin so much ur just bring back previous trips or something related to being triped out. I am in no way talking trash or passing judgement, But alota fucking people smoke a lota fucking weed and barly anyone speaks on it like u are except for those who are triped out. i sure wish I could get shit like this going on from pot haha

RAW EVIL
I completly respect what ur saying but I in no way agree with it. Many people get killed every year for shit like this. Ill say this aswell I have lost people to dui's and I know most everyone on the forum has. I know this forum isn't about passsing judgement etc. but I can't Dumb myself down to the point Im going to say nothing about someone being so foolish.

The saddest thing about it is not that he risked his own life. but its the life of others he endangered. EVERYONE on the highway around him. and the folks in the car. It;s just out right foolish and it had to be said.(this is why I will never talk down at people for any of there drug use as long as it doesn't endanger others. this is a harm reduction forum and the forum is what we make it. do you honestly want to propogate the danger of others by letting ignorance like this be spoken on in such a nonchalant way as tho its funny) i explained myself and now I am done speaking on it..

i hope we all get back to the point at hand about REALLY cool trip reports and hopfully we can bring this talk to a place more about learning about ones self and Retrospective things we have learned from trips and Ideas on how to influence a trip.

Point is well taken, but change the attitude.

If you say it with a normal tone without the swearing people are more inclined to hear what you're saying. I think and hope no one here condones driving while tripping, we can certainly judge that it's reckless and dangerous but we also keep it civil here. I suggest you do the same.

He admits himself that it was extremely dangerous. Next time don't do such a crazy amount of dope and either let a sober person drive or just wait right there.

Point is well taken, but change the attitude.

If you say it with a normal tone without the swearing people are more inclined to hear what you're saying. I think and hope no one here condones driving while tripping, we can certainly judge that it's reckless and dangerous but we also keep it civil here. I suggest you do the same.

He admits himself that it was extremely dangerous. Next time don't do such a crazy amount of dope and either let a sober person drive or just wait right there.

yo for real man I already said I was done talking about it i dont know why u continue to bring it up. I feel how I feel I mighta been overbearing we all aknowledged that but the fack is Im not gonna change my statement. U should understand That Anger is normally an emotion that comes from the heart and with love. I wish no one death, to many freinds have gone the way of stupid choices with cars and driving while intoxicated in such a way ur just being stupid... I wouldnt b so crazy about it if it wasnt such a large issue and if u can't respect that then please just dont post anymore on my thread.

And i hope everyone gets Im not some narcissistic loony tune. I just reallyy Have a soild veiw about this issue which is the right veiw. ( drinking while a little fucked up is fine , mabye weed , a couple drinks, some normal dose of daily oc habbit. ) but lsd is saying hey world and people in the car i dont love myself or the people in the car and i sure dont have respect for anyone on this three hour road trip. (mind you ive made a mistake kinda like this before but I wasn't l aughing about it and talking about it like nothing it was down right foolish and I was just tired as hell after a rave where I took 2 tabs and 10 hours later it was all done an hour before nd then we packed up the turn tables and drove back to boston ffrom new york. ) IF I DIDN:T CARE I WOULDNT SAY N E THING....I apologize to anyone effended. BUt its like this id rather effend then see people die on some stupid shit...

NOW PLEASE
no one respond to my stupid ass post ^^^ Ive already said this shit ten times get back to hardest TRIPS EVER and please a fallow the outline at the 1st post that i layed out just to make it an easyer read.

THANK U ALL

sorry for my iignorane but wtf is 1g methylone, never heard of it and the WASH allways ends up catching even the most experinced trippin shaman way way into the rabbit hole. to say the very least...and ya man im really sorry to hear about the death of ur freind how ever long ago it may be. at least this will always b a double reminder of him/her mabye. I wish u well . and peace of body and mind