• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tried MDMA for the first time and fell in love.

Thank you for the ideas. The last time I was going to do two days in a row I decided not to and went out with a friend and was even more successful socially and ended up making out with a girl in a bar. We were both single in the night before we talked to a lot of girls and interacted but didn't do that.

The initial interaction without was took more effort to get it going, socially. I would visit him in the city every other week sometimes for a couple months so it wasn't that infrequent.

People at festivals ,raves ,House parties are drinking especially some of those college-aged girls and they're a bit more tore up for lack of a better word than myself. Would you agree or disagree that one night of hard drinking is worse than a normal dose of MDMA, for the body mind and overall?

I can see if it's like a rare occasion and infrequent to do two nights in a row like this.

I’ve actually been thinking about doing a thread on the 2 night MDMA experience because it actually brings you to a level that can’t be achieved on the first night. I know another member who used to post on here that experienced the same phenomenon. And I’ve seen many in my life do it too.

The second day I often feel exhausted from the night before so will spend the day eating healthy, sleeping alot and dancing when I’m not sleeping. Often the second night I’ll also add in LSD.

There’s less of a rough comeup and the overall experience is much more controllable yet still full on, it feels like you’re more settled into the mindset. My dance is more on point, my wit is wittier, and it seems to last a bit longer.

I believe this all might have to do with altered metabolism from the first night experience. And if the dosages are kept in the safe zone, I’ve yet it to be detrimental to myself or anyone I know. At least nothing that I can see.

Like I said, sometimes I feel even better after these 2 day sessions. But could be many factors to that, like how I’m usually dancing for hours which could negate toxicity.

There is one risk to it, and that has to do with the immune system. I worry when I see lots of old school rollers getting auto immune problems, and myself I’ve dealt with cancer (which started one year when I rolled like 8-9times that year, my worst year for use). The auto immune problems are additive, so it’s potentially a bigger risk to have two back to back instead of spreading them out. Yet to be determined though.

-GC

@G_Chem it could be the dissociative that lessens or eliminates the comedown. Nothing is a miracle drug but for depression it's said ketamine, or ketamine related, it said to be the most effective. On an empathogen, I have to same experience, natural dancing rhythm.

Definitely open in seeing in the guidelines how to do two days effective, for an amazing time.

I
Hey I’ve been thinking about making this thread for a while. I’ve first tried MDMA about two weeks ago on a Sunday night into Monday.
The mdma I reckon was pure with impurities due to the purple coloring of the crystals it came from a producer iirc as a sample with some crystals being clear.

my initial dose was 30ish mg then I redosed with 40mg then 20mg within two hours of initial dose.
It was amazing felt great music was cool. Woke up the next morning no comedown just a general afterglow and feeling like a new person! Which was good for me as I believe I suffer from depression(not clinically diagnosed).

My history is quite crazy in retrospect I have smoked weed since 13 yrs of age had my first psychedelic experience with 25i-NBome (the worst trip in my life, I don’t remember much other then the come up/unconscious/looping) at 15, that trip definitely caused me to have HPPD which honestly doesn’t bother me, then went on a year binge off of Xanax presses literally don’t remember anything from that.(Had a parent pass away) A whole year I don’t recall at all. Tried ket around 18 didn’t like it really. Smoked weed throughout this period.

Back on track, after the initial experience of mdma I ended up popping more Molly the same week as the first time on Thursday night into Friday dosed 120mg + redose of 50-80mg + another 30mg this ended up with me bingeing the whole weekend into Monday of the following week on avg initial dose of 140mg + 2 50-80mg redoses every hour and half. Each time after I have felt no comedown what so ever which was probably the reason I continued through the weekend nights so basically back to back for 4 nights no breaks and I haven’t felt a comedown yet I ultimately decided on that Monday to stop and I did it’s been more then a week since the last dose and I feel fucking amazing still, more motivated, know what I want. I do feel some forgetfulness like for example forgetting where my key are but nothing crazy that would affect work performance.

I don’t want other to think this might be a sign for them to back to back dose as I’ve read enough threads to see it’s actually crazy thinking. So DON’T DO IT.

This experience I feel like kind of cured my depression or something. And I’ve been thinking of trying it again this week without the binging, I have been just taking vitamin c and drinking water.

I’m not sure if I should just wait longer or just never touch this again.

Edit: wanted to clarify these trips where done at home not a club or party environment

Also more about the experiences I will say either Friday-Saturday night or Saturday to Sunday was the most euphoric listening to music and watching microdose vr videos and man classical music was amazing especially Ludovico Einaudi - Experience composition pure euphoria when listening to that song. Sunday - Monday morning was a less intense trip. The dosages stayed about the same between the days.

yea please be carefull MDMA is a excelent drug but dont let it controll your life it is terrible for your heart,liver,kidneys ect it doesnt take long to build up a tolerance either now and agin fair enough but no more than a few Gram. if you end up taking it every weekend you will soon start to see the side effects unfortuanatly.
ive taken oounces of MDMA in the past years so i know the score.be safe :heart3:

I guess you've heard enough stories, but since that sounds somewhat familiar, here is mine. In my 20s I was kinda depressed (undiagnosed, I live in southeastern Europe where this was not a serious thing). I did a lot of weed back then, couple of times ket (never really liked it, not the disso loving type), my psychedelic experience at that time was with a phenethylamine, 2C-I (did not get HPPD), also did lots of amphetamines (which I regret and I completely stopped in my 30s).

My first time with MDMA was...well good, but not great. My next times though were out of this world. I really loved it. Nevertheless I did not abuse it (or at least I thought so). I did MDMA once per two-three weeks, sometimes once per week, sometimes once per month or two, depending on the club events, this didn't look to me like abusing the substance at all, what a mistake. I never took a lot (as in I don't ever remember taking more than 2 X tablets in a night). I readily combined it with amphetamines though. So eventually I got to the point where it somewhat "lost the magic", at the end it didn't feel very different to amphetamines, albeit a little bit more "special" feeling han just the pure physical euphoria. Even this did not make me stop, what made me stop was I finally had a bad trip on MDMA (yes, it apparently happens). Lots of anxiety and panic, feelings of an impeding catastrophical thing about to happen (not sure what), confusion, high blood pressure.

Then I stopped it, at that point I was already married, then we had kids. I tried it again perhaps 10-15 years later, this was like 2-3 years ago. As for the magic returning, it's somewhat interesting. Yes, on one hand it returned, I can feel it as it was in the past. But on the other hand, it is not the same as the first several times (too bad :( ). But I mostly have the empathogenic part again and that sweet feeling of time just passing by while you are in a pure bliss. So I decided to use it sparingly now (I am already above 40). I take it like 2-3 times a year and in low doses (like ~100-120mg). There was just one exception when I abused it for several consecutive nights at a festival. Looks like I can't tolerate it as good as I did in my young years too, so even 100mg is too much for me, especially under sunlight or packed in the crowd. What I discovered at my age are psychedelics, again with care and in low doses (like never more than 100-150ug of acid). I tried experimenting with acid/M combos which is extra fun, but for me it potentiates molly QUITE a lot, so this needs extra extra care.

MDMA is a very special thing for me, the first substance which really made me think a lot about my life (I even quit a job and changed my field of work at some point after a MDMA experience and I am very glad with that choice ever since). But it definitely deserves a lot of respect. It should not be abused or you will pay dearly. It really sucks once you get to the point it no longer works as it is supposed to. And it does horrible things to people that don't pay enough respect.

I found your thread after searching for 25I-NBOMe and found we have similar experiences, I also had a bad trip on 25I and long-lasting HPPD from it.

Back on topic, I also did not get comedowns from MDMA when I first started using it, and I was the only one out of the people I knew that this was the case for.
If you're anything like me, you can consider the slight sad feeling or disappointment you get when you stop feeling the effects of MDMA as your comedown for now. It's been around 15 years but I want to say I didn't feel a comedown for the first 15-30 times I used (and I was heavily abusing it).

I started dealing ecstasy pills during my freshman year of high school and always had between 30-200 pills on me at all times, so I took them like candy. Sometimes at home, sometimes at friend gatherings/parties, mostly at raves though (this was before raves were 18+). Not sure if this is still a thing, but in my group of friends and in the raver scene, we used to count how many pills we took over the course of our lifetime - pill count, and mine broke 100 within 9 months. If spread out, that's around a pill every 3 days. Do people still use the term e-tard?
Slightly different from your first experience, I rarely redosed in the beginning, but eventually redosed once or twice during my times at raves. Even later down the road I only took 3-5 pills max except for one time I took 8 over the course of a night and hallucinated people in my house (albeit only for a split second). Never did that shit again.

Anyways, shit happens, I lost my source and had to move away so I pretty much quit after that period of time. How has it affected my brain? Honestly can't tell you. I'm not depressed, nor has it affected my intelligence. Surely it messed with my brain in some way, I just have no idea how. What I can tell you is that tried rolling again around 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years after that 9 month period and it wasn't the same. Body felt hot, but hardly any euphoria; my initial high felt likewhat you'd feel after taking on a comedown after a long night out of multiple redoses. Then again, I took MDMA again around a year ago and it almost felt like the fist time again.

I'm not trying to suggest or encourage the abuse of MDMA, was just sharing my experience. I heavily used during a period of time, but quit completely shortly after. I probably got lucky. Not to mention drugs affect everyone differently. You said you've smoked weed since 13 years of age, I've had stoner friends go stupid after a few years while others who smoked more be completely normal. MDMA may not have affected me, but I can definitely feel meth fucking up my brain in the more recent years.

Hey y’all it’s been a while been busy sorry for going mia. Thank to everyone who has responded really appreciate reading about your experiences and knowledge on the topic!!

I ended up taking some mdma last week Sunday and it still felt amazing albeit a lesser dose and I’m proud I didn’t take it again back in August and early September!

I’ve done some digging and it appears they call this mdma Amethyst due to the purple coloring seems a lot of people have good experiences with this type.

I think I’m going to buy a like 14 grams of this stuff does anyone here know if there is any storage precautions I should take?

Hey, GC: If you like to candy flip the second night, it’s not really a two mdma night, is it?

I mean it still is in the sense that I’m getting two full rolls. But I’ve done it plenty enough without the LSD too. I just prefer the L ;) As I get older I’m actually starting to use it more and more with my MD.

I’ve said before this could be another factor as to why I can use in this fashion. I trip alot, period. And that’s known to be neurogenic. But I know people in my circle that do similar but use little to no psychedelics so I’m unsure. I will say that I may be a unique specimen though, my attention to health in my day to day goes far above most.

-GC

uhmmm,
The truth is that I find your attitude a bit dangerous.
I would be OK with OP story,. We’ve all been there. Let them have fun.

OP is likely strong person or something since this often in these doses is hard stuff. But I would do it, too if I could. But next week I need at least double dose and third weekend no dose works.

MDMA is hard stuff. But I hear little of someone being addicted or health problems. Maybe I am wrong, that’s just my personal experience.

I would be OK with OP story,. We’ve all been there. Let them have fun.

OP is likely strong person or something since this often in these doses is hard stuff. But I would do it, too if I could. But next week I need at least double dose and third weekend no dose works.

MDMA is hard stuff. But I hear little of someone being addicted or health problems. Maybe I am wrong, that’s just my personal experience.
I've seen people addicted to MDMA, like once a week for months straight, and then years? binging?
it's not a good thing, not for your brain neither for your heart,
perhaps 85% of those abusing don't have long term problems, oh well, let's say 95% (just a random statistic),
what about the other 5-15%? it can be addictive and it can mess with your brain and heart valves, that's for sure.

I’ve actually been thinking about doing a thread on the 2 night MDMA experience because it actually brings you to a level that can’t be achieved on the first night. I know another member who used to post on here that experienced the same phenomenon. And I’ve seen many in my life do it too.

The second day I often feel exhausted from the night before so will spend the day eating healthy, sleeping alot and dancing when I’m not sleeping. Often the second night I’ll also add in LSD.

There’s less of a rough comeup and the overall experience is much more controllable yet still full on, it feels like you’re more settled into the mindset. My dance is more on point, my wit is wittier, and it seems to last a bit longer.

I believe this all might have to do with altered metabolism from the first night experience. And if the dosages are kept in the safe zone, I’ve yet it to be detrimental to myself or anyone I know. At least nothing that I can see.

Like I said, sometimes I feel even better after these 2 day sessions. But could be many factors to that, like how I’m usually dancing for hours which could negate toxicity.

There is one risk to it, and that has to do with the immune system. I worry when I see lots of old school rollers getting auto immune problems, and myself I’ve dealt with cancer (which started one year when I rolled like 8-9times that year, my worst year for use). The auto immune problems are additive, so it’s potentially a bigger risk to have two back to back instead of spreading them out. Yet to be determined though.

-GC
Could be the mda leftover from metabolism especially if you boosted dose the 1st night. I've never mixed mdma and mda but definitely will before I die.

You're going to hear a lot of old heads like me tell you that Les is more when it comes to MDMA. Trust me when I tell you by the time you feel like you've done it too much it's far too late. Four or five times a year tops. I don't even touch the stuff anymore honestly I value my psyche more than a good time.

But look man everybody's different probably used ecstasy well over a thousand times in my life and most of it was within a four or five year time frame took me years to recover from it.

I'm one of those people now that if I want to remember what ecstasy feels like I can put on one of my favorite jams and it all comes rushing back to me.

Haven't done it in 5 years I think and then before that was like 7 years ago but let's say from 2007 to 2013 I was Mr MDMA in my area. I was also Mr DOB, Mr mushroom and Mr LSD big time so one could argue it was all too much.

But yeah if you want to save yourself a bunch of pain and agony don't do it too much. I tell people all the time you end up like Ozzy Osbourne and you're not a rockstar.

Have fun be safe , you have a long happy life ahead of you if you are wise.

I've known people that have smoked crystal meth everyday of their life for years and claim it doesn't affect them negatively in any way. Those are the same people that drop off the face of the earth every 6 months or so.

I had fun with my teens and early 20s and spent several months recovering from it. You are having fun and exploring your mind making memories. I don't regret much of what I've done. I'm glad you're having a good time though. Have fun man

i aint done mdma in two years, i use to take it a couple times every week for a while when i was younger.

Responsible use is needed to avoid getting nasty negative side effects of abuse.

I burnt my receptors out and had suicidal depression from heavy mdma abuse and brain zaps. I never wish the brain zaps on anyone.

Still to this day I can feel the night I lost some brain cells when I nearly died on a mdma overdose 5 years ago taking 700 mg over 3 hour period.

I once went on a two week mdma bender every night in 2020. I consumed over 4 grams in that period. Nearly ended my life with the brain zaps and depression that came for 3 months afterwards. Ensure you take those breaks.

mdma is great used in a safe manner. I barley noticed a comedown last time I took it.

Great mixed with ketamine or LSD and def weed.

You saved yourself by your dosing. MDMA neurotoxicity research shows that we don’t start to see toxicity unless multiple large doses are taken in a single session. The fact you kept it to the standard safe dose each time will likely mean you’ll be ok.

I don’t have time right now but if you tag me in a reply it will remind to post a thread later reviewing MDMA research and my reasoning as to why multi day sessions aren’t nearly as bad as they are made out to be.

The biggest reason you want to avoid multi day binges even when dosing safely is you will eventually deplete your serotonin and inhibit enzymes needed to make more. It can also lead to bad habits. I personally never roll more than 2 nights in a row, but I do this fairly often, and have been for going on half a lifetime.

I rolled 2 nights this past weekend. Besides exhaustion (to be expected at mid 30’s) I don’t notice any increase in comedown compared to a 1 nighter, and often I feel even better than a 1 nighter. 3 nights or more tho and I begin feeling the serotonin depletion making 2 nights the perfect spot. 2 night sessions also let me reach heights I can’t on a 1 nighter, but that’s for another thread. (Maybe I’ll make that thread tonight too..)

Psychedelics do help as well reduce any serotonin dip. And cannabis helps negate toxicity.

-GC
In retrospect that would explain why the 4rd night (Sunday-Monday) of that binge was a less intense experience compared to the prior days.

Well now I have enough of mdma to last me a whole year. I plan on just spreading the love of this great molecule have some strangers try this.

I am planning to find someone that can do GC/MS to confirm the contents, I saw energy control was a popular choice, not to sure about mailing a sample out rather find some chemistry student that has access to a mass spectrometer in there university