• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tried MDMA for the first time and fell in love.

JavacLang

Bluelighter
Hey I’ve been thinking about making this thread for a while. I’ve first tried MDMA about two weeks ago on a Sunday night into Monday.
The mdma I reckon was pure with impurities due to the purple coloring of the crystals it came from a producer iirc as a sample with some crystals being clear.

my initial dose was 30ish mg then I redosed with 40mg then 20mg within two hours of initial dose.
It was amazing felt great music was cool. Woke up the next morning no comedown just a general afterglow and feeling like a new person! Which was good for me as I believe I suffer from depression(not clinically diagnosed).

My history is quite crazy in retrospect I have smoked weed since 13 yrs of age had my first psychedelic experience with 25i-NBome (the worst trip in my life, I don’t remember much other then the come up/unconscious/looping) at 15, that trip definitely caused me to have HPPD which honestly doesn’t bother me, then went on a year binge off of Xanax presses literally don’t remember anything from that.(Had a parent pass away) A whole year I don’t recall at all. Tried ket around 18 didn’t like it really. Smoked weed throughout this period.

Back on track, after the initial experience of mdma I ended up popping more Molly the same week as the first time on Thursday night into Friday dosed 120mg + redose of 50-80mg + another 30mg this ended up with me bingeing the whole weekend into Monday of the following week on avg initial dose of 140mg + 2 50-80mg redoses every hour and half. Each time after I have felt no comedown what so ever which was probably the reason I continued through the weekend nights so basically back to back for 4 nights no breaks and I haven’t felt a comedown yet I ultimately decided on that Monday to stop and I did it’s been more then a week since the last dose and I feel fucking amazing still, more motivated, know what I want. I do feel some forgetfulness like for example forgetting where my key are but nothing crazy that would affect work performance.

I don’t want other to think this might be a sign for them to back to back dose as I’ve read enough threads to see it’s actually crazy thinking. So DON’T DO IT.

This experience I feel like kind of cured my depression or something. And I’ve been thinking of trying it again this week without the binging, I have been just taking vitamin c and drinking water.

I’m not sure if I should just wait longer or just never touch this again.

Edit: wanted to clarify these trips where done at home not a club or party environment

Also more about the experiences I will say either Friday-Saturday night or Saturday to Sunday was the most euphoric listening to music and watching microdose vr videos and man classical music was amazing especially Ludovico Einaudi - Experience composition pure euphoria when listening to that song. Sunday - Monday morning was a less intense trip. The dosages stayed about the same between the days.

Last edited:
uhmmm,
The truth is that I find your attitude a bit dangerous.
You like a new substance and you use it several days in a row... especially one in which it is well known that you should keep a reasonable time between one consumption and another, at least 2 months, they often say 3....
I don't know, I think it's dangerous that you can justify yourself with that topic, because it's always easy to justify yourself.

Of course it's not that I've never done it with some substance, 3-mmc, some other cathinones... but I certainly saw the danger involved. Don't rely on the fact that you don't have a comedown or hangover. That is not reason enough.
Think that if you continue consuming at that rate you will lose the "magic" completely or almost completely, it is not worth it, nor the money, nor your neurons or your heart, which also get annoyed every time you do that and especially if you "binge" " or you consume in the same week.
I hope I'm not a killjoy, but someone had to say it..
It is normal for a substance that releases serotonin wildly to "take away your depression", at least temporarily, so do psychedelics if used correctly.
Try not to depend on it.

Last edited:
uhmmm,
The truth is that I find your attitude a bit dangerous.
You like a new substance and you use it several days in a row... especially one in which it is well known that you should keep a reasonable time between one consumption and another, at least 2 months, they often say 3....
I don't know, I think it's dangerous that you can justify yourself with that topic, because it's always easy to justify yourself.

Of course it's not that I've never done it with some substance, 3-mmc, some other cathinones... but I certainly saw the danger involved. Don't rely on the fact that you don't have a comedown or hangover. That is not reason enough.
Think that if you continue consuming at that rate you will lose the "magic" completely or almost completely, it is not worth it, nor the money, nor your neurons or your heart, which also get annoyed every time you do that and especially if you "binge" " or you consume in the same week.
I hope I'm not a killjoy, but someone had to say it..
It is normal for a substance that releases serotonin to the beast to "take away your depression", at least temporarily, so do psychedelics if used correctly.
Try not to depend on it.

I think your 100% right I’m not going to do it again this week or anytime soon I had some thinking about it the past few days and I’d consider myself lucky that nothing seems to have gone bad. And you’re not a killjoy, like I’ve said in the op I have read enough threads about it and should know better. I definitely justified it with no “bad comedown” when I was using it back to back. Still feel pretty good mentally and I think I’ll just ride on that. I’m lucky to say I definitely don’t 100% feel like I need to depend on it again but I guess time will tell. Other than that I’m considering just saving my remaining .5g for when I go to a rave in October/September. Definitely not wanting to lose the “magic”.

Thanks for replying with your thoughts on it.
Just wanted some others views on the idea/experience

But I’m still very confused/shocked on why I haven’t felt any bad comedown effects, I thought on that final trip from Sunday to Monday as the peak started to fade I was pretty sure due to the back to back usage I was going to feel like total shit for the rest of that week. I guess there just so many variables between each of us.

I’m also curious about the psychedelic’s potential to alleviate depression when used correctly was that something you’ve experienced before? I haven’t had a full blown psychedelic trip since that 25i fucked me good and made me avoid anything psychedelic

But I’m still very confused/shocked on why I haven’t felt any bad comedown effects, I thought on that final trip from Sunday to Monday as the peak started to fade I was pretty sure due to the back to back usage I was going to feel like total shit for the rest of that week. I guess there just so many variables between each of us.

Just because you can get away of not feeling the MDMA blues, which is rare, but its best to follow the mdma rules, with dose, spacing timing, and basically being a responsible person, then youll be fine.

You can see in my humble posts history that I was trying mini-dosing which helped with PAWS from buprenorphine and benzos(well benzos I hated so problems with energy in general from buprenorphine was crushing and still is from 4-5 year of intranasal maintenance of that maintenance) as time is linear so I cannot see path where
I didn't take it so it helped but:

I know my way around stims, entactogens, empathogens, psychedelics and such as dissos I forgot almost I think Ketamine, dSChKet and MXE also played a role as taking high doses of natural N-acetyl_L tyrosine as EGGS, Tuna steaks, keto diet(that went wrong) than excercise and natural vegetables we still have left and liposomal vit C. and magnesium bis-glycinate as memantine.

Again I had some zaps, a bit of anhedonia which already became a friend of mine so:
Take MDMA only couple time a year is my opinion if that much!?
That is Gold for your Soul so don't make it silver, bronze as it can become very fast and after that just a stim with nasty comedown and broken cognitive and mental capacity!

Did it once at a party I forced myself to go to, because I thought it would help my loneliness induced depressions. I took a few Scottish finger bumps and a line a while after that (don't know specifics). It was the greatest feeling I have felt in my entire life, but I haven't done it ever since, because I'm too scared to get addicted to it. This was a few months ago, and I'm still craving it to this day.

Thanks to everyone that has replied, and to be honest I have completely stopped the mdma intake with my last being that Sunday to Monday morning. Basically don’t want to fuck it up and give myself worst depression and fucking up my brain. As much as I wanted to take it again this weekend I decided against it for those reasons and your responses. I’m glad that when I did get back home i just smoked some weed, and just the idea of “ I need mooar mdma” never passed my brain/ didn’t actually want to take it again.

Rather be safe then sorry, I do feel that my skin is still a little bit numb but I don’t know if that was the baseline I had before taking mdma.

For now I’ve been just riding on the fact my depression feels alleviated.

Again I had some zaps, a bit of anhedonia which already became a friend of mine so:
Take MDMA only couple time a year is my opinion if that much!?
That is Gold for your Soul so don't make it silver, bronze as it can become very fast and after that just a stim with nasty comedown and broken cognitive and mental capacity!
A couple times a year is enough. Ive tried four times , six years ago, and the depression, anxiety, comedown, was too much for me. Entacogen-empathogens seemed to effect me , esp when deep emotions were involved rare was feeling what I thought was love, at the time, happened a couple times, sex or no sex. Thats my expirience. If I didnt feel deeply in love with someone , at the time, those emotions didnt come up and didnt have a difficult comedown, except another time, when dosed 5 mapbs at 107 mgs with an ex. It was deep love and romantic there, but we were a couple and talked everyday despite living forty five minutes away.

As far as abuse , I have story after story where I abused mdma, ecstacy triple stacks, double stacks, 2000-2001 , or any entacogen-empathaogen, 2015 onward, and comedown was the worst, crying, feeling so low. Since experimenting with psychedelics since 2015, so far , little or no real comedown. and thus far nothing compared to some of the entactogen empathogen massive low moods ive had.

Thanks to everyone that has replied, and to be honest I have completely stopped the mdma intake with my last being that Sunday to Monday morning. Basically don’t want to fuck it up and give myself worst depression and fucking up my brain. As much as I wanted to take it again this weekend I decided against it for those reasons and your responses. I’m glad that when I did get back home i just smoked some weed, and just the idea of “ I need mooar mdma” never passed my brain/ didn’t actually want to take it again.

Rather be safe then sorry, I do feel that my skin is still a little bit numb but I don’t know if that was the baseline I had before taking mdma.

For now I’ve been just riding on the fact my depression feels alleviated.
Congrats on your effort of saying no . what do you mean skin is still a little numb?

I never got this crash after MDMA, but I don't know if it's because I got excessively baked throughout the process, and also used thymoquinone (black seed oil) which has neuroprotective benefits or something, makes it less neurotoxic. I assume this would mean less likelihood of adverse crash? Or maybe the crash happens most often if someone binges it for a few days.

You definitely should wait longer. I've only ever done it once, but I'd do it probably once a month or every other month if I knew people with it or people down to take it. Your experience with MDMA mimics mine with Phenibut last December. I fell in absolute love with the shit but that stuff is really addicting, and when I kept trying to justify taking it only 2 days after a high dose I realized this was no good and won't ever take it again. I kind of just hated how it started making me feel all the sudden. It's like MDMA and Xanax is the best way I could describe it, maybe with a light dose of shrooms. Very weird stuff.

Congrats on your effort of saying no . what do you mean skin is still a little numb?

Like it’s weird feeling to describe, I would say I can touch things and still feel what they are the temperature of it etc but when I touch my own skin for example my face it feels weird like as if it’s numb but not completely (25-40%) if I pinch my skin I don’t really feel it till I really squeeze down or focus the pinching to a smaller area of skin.

Then again I don’t really recall what exactly it felt like before the mdma, I might just be overthinking.

I never got this crash after MDMA, but I don't know if it's because I got excessively baked throughout the process, and also used thymoquinone (black seed oil) which has neuroprotective benefits or something, makes it less neurotoxic. I assume this would mean less likelihood of adverse crash? Or maybe the crash happens most often if someone binges it for a few days.

You definitely should wait longer. I've only ever done it once, but I'd do it probably once a month or every other month if I knew people with it or people down to take it. Your experience with MDMA mimics mine with Phenibut last December. I fell in absolute love with the shit but that stuff is really addicting, and when I kept trying to justify taking it only 2 days after a high dose I realized this was no good and won't ever take it again. I kind of just hated how it started making me feel all the sudden. It's like MDMA and Xanax is the best way I could describe it, maybe with a light dose of shrooms. Very weird stuff.

From what I’ve read if it was your first time with it it could just be that. But then again it maybe just biological factors.

One thing that I want to mention was that I did smoke a bowl here and there while rolling during that 4 day binge and hitting the nicotine vape.

I’m still surprised about it for me not feeling the mdma blues especially after that 4 day binge maybe because I kept the dosages roughly the same each night and didn’t fall for the human fallacy of doubling the dose each night. I did drink a decent amount of water during the binge but didn’t drink alot knowing about Hyponatremia and the fact I wasn’t going be super active (was at home).

Is it weird that I kind of feel bad that I didn’t get a bad comedown after that binge after I have read much about these bad comedowns experiences? I feel like I kind of did that binge wanting that bad comedown maybe?

Off topic a little bit
I was able to fall asleep about 5-6 hours into the trip but only on Saturday to Sunday did I stay awake a lot longer like 11 hours after initial dose before going to bed

Edit: funny enough my internet friends with which I trust a lot and they know there shit one of them even synthesized dmt actually brought up Phenibut a while ago never thought much about at the time (years ago). Also one thing too I personally will never touch a benzo more specifically alp again because of that scary binge causing me to blackout for that year I could only imagine the shit I was doing while on it I’ve only ever heard some stories from friends I’m pretty sure they are probably hiding more about it or not anyways glad to be off that train ride shit I was only 17 at the time. The presses could’ve been adulterated too, shit there was a good reason for that line from the notorious big song lol.

Last edited:
From what I’ve read if it was your first time with it it could just be that. But then again it maybe just biological factors.

One thing that I want to mention was that I did smoke a bowl here and there while rolling during that 4 day binge and hitting the nicotine vape.

I’m still surprised about it for me not feeling the mdma blues especially after that 4 day binge maybe because I kept the dosages roughly the same each night and didn’t fall for the human fallacy of doubling the dose each night. I did drink a decent amount of water during the binge but didn’t drink alot knowing about Hyponatremia and the fact I wasn’t going be super active (was at home).

Is it weird that I kind of feel bad that I didn’t get a bad comedown after that binge after I have read much about these bad comedowns experiences? I feel like I kind of did that binge wanting that bad comedown maybe?

Off topic a little bit
I was able to fall asleep about 5-6 hours into the trip but only on Saturday to Sunday did I stay awake a lot longer like 11 hours after initial dose before going to bed

Edit: funny enough my internet friends with which I trust a lot and they know there shit one of them even synthesized dmt actually brought up Phenibut a while ago never thought much about at the time (years ago). Also one thing too I personally will never touch a benzo more specifically alp again because of that scary binge causing me to blackout for that year I could only imagine the shit I was doing while on it I’ve only ever heard some stories from friends I’m pretty sure they are probably hiding more about it or not anyways glad to be off that train ride shit I was only 17 at the time. The presses could’ve been adulterated too, shit there was a good reason for that line from the notorious big song lol.

You saved yourself by your dosing. MDMA neurotoxicity research shows that we don’t start to see toxicity unless multiple large doses are taken in a single session. The fact you kept it to the standard safe dose each time will likely mean you’ll be ok.

I don’t have time right now but if you tag me in a reply it will remind to post a thread later reviewing MDMA research and my reasoning as to why multi day sessions aren’t nearly as bad as they are made out to be.

The biggest reason you want to avoid multi day binges even when dosing safely is you will eventually deplete your serotonin and inhibit enzymes needed to make more. It can also lead to bad habits. I personally never roll more than 2 nights in a row, but I do this fairly often, and have been for going on half a lifetime.

I rolled 2 nights this past weekend. Besides exhaustion (to be expected at mid 30’s) I don’t notice any increase in comedown compared to a 1 nighter, and often I feel even better than a 1 nighter. 3 nights or more tho and I begin feeling the serotonin depletion making 2 nights the perfect spot. 2 night sessions also let me reach heights I can’t on a 1 nighter, but that’s for another thread. (Maybe I’ll make that thread tonight too..)

Psychedelics do help as well reduce any serotonin dip. And cannabis helps negate toxicity.

-GC

You saved yourself by your dosing. MDMA neurotoxicity research shows that we don’t start to see toxicity unless multiple large doses are taken in a single session. The fact you kept it to the standard safe dose each time will likely mean you’ll be ok.

I don’t have time right now but if you tag me in a reply it will remind to post a thread later reviewing MDMA research and my reasoning as to why multi day sessions aren’t nearly as bad as they are made out to be.

The biggest reason you want to avoid multi day binges even when dosing safely is you will eventually deplete your serotonin and inhibit enzymes needed to make more. It can also lead to bad habits. I personally never roll more than 2 nights in a row, but I do this fairly often, and have been for going on half a lifetime.

I rolled 2 nights this past weekend. Besides exhaustion (to be expected at mid 30’s) I don’t notice any increase in comedown compared to a 1 nighter, and often I feel even better than a 1 nighter. 3 nights or more tho and I begin feeling the serotonin depletion making 2 nights the perfect spot. 2 night sessions also let me reach heights I can’t on a 1 nighter, but that’s for another thread. (Maybe I’ll make that thread tonight too..)

Psychedelics do help as well reduce any serotonin dip. And cannabis helps negate toxicity.

-GC
Do you think that one dose of 150 mgs is more neurotoxic then say two doses of 100 then a redose of 50?

What empathogen(s) did you use, in these two days, and what dose?

Did you use cannabis or a psychedelic during the empathogen or after ?

Do you think that one dose of 150 mgs is more neurotoxic then say two doses of 100 then a redose of 50?

What empathogen(s) did you use, in these two days, and what dose?

Did you use cannabis or a psychedelic during the empathogen or after ?

150mg in one dose will be less toxic than 100 followed by 50. How much different will depend on how long you wait to redose. That said I prefer to do the 100 plus 50 for the longer duration and less drop off at the end. (Increased MDA metabolism occurs on the redose.)

Well this last weekend was just MDMA but I’ve done 2 nighters very much over the years, including MDA and 5-MAPB too. (I still keep to 6 times a year tho.) I did 120mg plus 60 the first night and just 100 the second night. Usually I’ll do 120 plus 40-60 both nights tho.

Yup I smoke cannabis daily (which is said to negate toxicity as you may know) and take psychedelics almost every time I roll. This time I took low doses of LSD plus K and DMT at the end of the night. Also consumed antioxidant supplements.

I think a healthy lifestyle ALL the time is big too. My antioxidant system is probably more topped off than the average person. People say all the time I look like I’m in my mid to late 20’s.

-GC

150mg in one dose will be less toxic than 100 followed by 50. How much different will depend on how long you wait to redose. That said I prefer to do the 100 plus 50 for the longer duration and less drop off at the end. (Increased MDA metabolism occurs on the redose.)

Well this last weekend was just MDMA but I’ve done 2 nighters very much over the years, including MDA and 5-MAPB too. (I still keep to 6 times a year tho.) I did 120mg plus 60 the first night and just 100 the second night. Usually I’ll do 120 plus 40-60 both nights tho.

Yup I smoke cannabis daily (which is said to negate toxicity as you may know) and take psychedelics almost every time I roll. This time I took low doses of LSD plus K and DMT at the end of the night. Also consumed antioxidant supplements.

I think a healthy lifestyle ALL the time is big too. My antioxidant system is probably more topped off than the average person. People say all the time I look like I’m in my mid to late 20’s.

-GC
Yeah I like the smoother longer duration , vs a more intense peak then drop off. When you sauysix times a year, are the two days included at one or two times?

are you able to go out social on say low dose lsd, while rolling, and behave fine socially? or is this best more stayed in type event, maybe with a member of opposite sex, where both of you can open up more to one another?

Yeah I like the smoother longer duration , vs a more intense peak then drop off. When you sauysix times a year, are the two days included at one or two times?

are you able to go out social on say low dose lsd, while rolling, and behave fine socially? or is this best more stayed in type event, maybe with a member of opposite sex, where both of you can open up more to one another?

Same, I hate that feeling of being rolling one minute and done the next. The two day sessions count as two. So typically 2 two night weekends then usually a single night around NYE and another one randomly thrown in somewhere. There have been years where I’ve done a little more and years where I’ve done a little less.

I’m a believer in the preconditioning research on MDMA and think the biggest danger for experiencing neurotoxicity is when someone first starts using the drug. As the years go by, I feel less of a bite from the rare occasion that I overuse it. People need to tread cautiously the first few years they are dipping their toes in the MDMA pool.

I can be social depending on the LSD dose but definitely don’t wanna be like public public. The huge pupils and over friendly attitude probably would weird out some normal folks. Festival and show is perfectly fine and often my speech is even sharper than normal.

I do very much enjoy an at home experience with someone else though, especially if you’re kinda getting to know each other. By the end, you feel much closer.

-Gc

Same, I hate that feeling of being rolling one minute and done the next. The two day sessions count as two. So typically 2 two night weekends then usually a single night around NYE and another one randomly thrown in somewhere. There have been years where I’ve done a little more and years where I’ve done a little less.

I’m a believer in the preconditioning research on MDMA and think the biggest danger for experiencing neurotoxicity is when someone first starts using the drug. As the years go by, I feel less of a bite from the rare occasion that I overuse it. People need to tread cautiously the first few years they are dipping their toes in the MDMA pool.

I can be social depending on the LSD dose but definitely don’t wanna be like public public. The huge pupils and over friendly attitude probably would weird out some normal folks. Festival and show is perfectly fine and often my speech is even sharper than normal.

I do very much enjoy an at home experience with someone else though, especially if you’re kinda getting to know each other. By the end, you feel much closer.

-Gc
Thank you for the ideas. The last time I was going to do two days in a row I decided not to and went out with a friend and was even more successful socially and ended up making out with a girl in a bar. We were both single in the night before we talked to a lot of girls and interacted but didn't do that.

The initial interaction without was took more effort to get it going, socially. I would visit him in the city every other week sometimes for a couple months so it wasn't that infrequent. Ketamine may be ideal for the tail end of a roll, on day two, to minimize and eliminate, extremely lower than baseline chemicals, dipping from being so high, that they go way lower than baseline, for those that seem to be predisposed to an extremely low comedown. I seem to have , many times , then Id like, so think I may experiment, when in that situation again or when that situation occurs again,. According to Andrew Huberman, ketamine has shown to help depression the most , from my understanding.

People at festivals ,raves ,House parties are drinking especially some of those college-aged girls and they're a bit more tore up for lack of a better word than myself. Would you agree or disagree that one night of hard drinking is worse than a normal dose of MDMA, for the body mind and overall?

I can see if it's like a rare occasion and infrequent to do two nights in a row like this. I havent gotten away from local ish area, in quite some time.

Last edited: