• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Transitioning from daily to occasional use.

If I cannot sleep, I lie in bed and try to go backwards through my day, including what I read or watched:
before thinking backwards, I lay down
before laying down I came out of the washroom
before I came out of the washroom I peed and flushed
before I peed I brushed my teeth
before that I went to the washroom
before that I removed clothing
before that I was watching boba fett and loved the closing credits music,
before that I was delighted at the mandalorian giving grogu a taste of turbo power
before that I watched the battle against the spice traders and the mercenaries
before that.... through the show
... through the evening web sites
... through the meals and trips of the day etc.

last night I fell asleep thinking of grogu and did not get as far as this list but you can go back to the morning then through your dreams and the previous day - eventually you will fall asleep or at least feel like you reclaimed your life

D9 carts aren't crap lol, they're really potent and plenty of them are full spectrum. I prefer flower myself but those carts are not bad at all. If you think they're crap then Idk where you're getting them from. Maybe black market ones are crap, but dispensary carts are the shit.
But yeah, you'll be fine. I took a T-break recently after smoking every day for 4 years, although my tolerance stays low even if I smoke every day since that's just my body chemistry. The ceiling of highness just gets lower over time. I didn't have any trouble sleeping myself, but my dreams became uncomfortably vivid and extreme. And in general I was just craving a smoke often.

I had to stop due to issues with my sinuses, but I must be making progress, because I can finally at least vape oil. Even this was giving me issues before, but it's not now. I've missed THC so much, feels good to be back. And finally not dreaming as vividly lol, it was too much honestly.

ALL distillates are at the very least, ASS

so if you like smoking ASS keep smoking distillate

do you guys know, that when somebody has a bad run, they just turn it into concentrates - so there's a high likelihood, that what you're smoking, was somebody's ASS run - and they said "fuck it - i'll just turn it into concentrate"

the best weed, is sold as is (true story)

ya know why?

because the best pound of weed will net you more money than it ever will, turned into concentrate

ask me how i know this

Like yeah, fire flower is great, but d9 carts can still have a wide variety of terpenes. The oil I have is really good for this. I have vaped distillate without terpenes and it does taste bad and not provide a high resembling flower.

But seriously, you're obnoxious as hell, for someone that's been on here for 17 years you're more obnoxious than a 17 year old lol

ya think so?

im more like a 15 year old if you ask me

but it's still ass no matter how childish you think i am, and you know it is, but go ahead and try to tell me different

Yeah, it's so ass that a small puff gets me as high as a fatty bong rip.
Sorry you just haven't had a good experience with vape pens 🤷‍♂️ There are definitely a lot of crappy ones out there, but if you think they're all ass then you must not have been to very good dispensaries

ok

if that's what you like, then go ahead and puff away on all the carts ya want

i'll pass

ok

if that's what you like, then go ahead and puff away on all the carts ya want

i'll pass

You'll pass because the carts were made from less than optimal flowers and has perhaps less of some aromatic non-psychoactive compounds that are also found in ubiquitous culinary herbs like thyme and sage, as well as in citrus fruits?

...Even though these carts do contain plenty of the actual important things, the psychoactive compounds in cannabis?

Would you actually pass on carts if no buds were available?

You'll pass because the carts were made from less than optimal flowers and has perhaps less of some aromatic non-psychoactive compounds that are also found in ubiquitous culinary herbs like thyme and sage, as well as in citrus fruits?

...Even though these carts do contain plenty of the actual important things, the psychoactive compounds in cannabis?

Would you actually pass on carts if no buds were available?

if their was suddenly nothing else around? yea maybe in a pinch i would....but i would also be working on getting some flower so i don't have to keep smoking those thngs...

i don't really need to smoke them for convenience either - that's what a lot of ppl tell me is the reason why they smoke carts, but they all prefer flower

if their was suddenly nothing else around? yea maybe in a pinch i would....but i would also be working on getting some flower so i don't have to keep smoking those thngs...

i don't really need to smoke them for convenience either - that's what a lot of ppl tell me is the reason why they smoke carts, but they all prefer flower

I just don't think the difference is anywhere near significant enough for any weed head to pass on the carts. I do understand the logic that carts are not made from the absolute best flowers but they do contain the active substance(s) that are the sole reason for anyone to care in the first place.

I don't think i or you have ever tried the best available flowers, but we're fine anyway. 😁

i would definitley say i have had some of the best flowers ever

That is beside the point. It also doesn't matter.

We smoke weed because we like to get high. Carts are weed extracts and get us high. It's easy to compensate with increased concentration if the starting material is not some of the best buds ever.

D9 carts get you high for about 5 minutes

that's it

If they do contain D9, that's quite impossible. It is the main active compound in cannabis and well known to be psychoactive on its own with a duration of several hours when inhaled.

Why would inhaled D9 THC get us high for just 5 minutes? How would that work? The only way it could work like that is if the dose is so miniscule that you're only above perceivable threshold for 5 minutes. Are you saying the carts are weak? Don't they have standardized doses in them? Are they too weak for the price?

I've never tried carts myself. I can only get them illegally and they do seem overpriced here. Besides, i don't like vaping enough to get a vape.

Last edited:
If they do contain D9, that's quite impossible. It is the main active compound in cannabis and well known to be psychoactive on its own with a duration of several hours when inhaled.

Why would inhaled D9 THC get us high for just 5 minutes? How would that work? The only way it could work like that is if the dose is so miniscule that you're only above perceivable threshold for 5 minutes. Are you saying the carts are weak? Don't they have standardized doses in them? Are they too weak for the price?

I've never tried carts myself. I can only get them illegally and they do seem overpriced here. Besides, i don't like vaping enough to get a vape.
I harbor no hard feelings toward you or Mr. Krinkle either. I just came here to point out that you seem to be promoting the high of carts even though you admit to having never tried them.

Kind of reminds me of the other thread in DC where this guy was preaching edibles > smoking herb even though he had never smoked before :ROFLMAO: