• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

Donny Don't said:
hmm that's a lot of drinking in the sun before the main act comes on....
or the rain, thunder and lightening as it looks like it is gonna be here...
:(
*starts scavenging wet weather gear*
:\

don't underestimate the positive effects of lightning and rain on an electronic music set.

anyone remember infected mushroom @ earthcore a few years back?

sydkiwi said:
My fiance and I are goign =D this is going to own!

btw I can't believe they're only playing for an hour n a half. bastards

put me down for the sydney show!

caaant wait

even though its the same set they always do.... will still be shit hot to see in real life
and thee PYRAMID!!!

It'd be good if there was an act on after Daft Punk to at least disperse the crowd...

They are gonna finish their set at 11.45 and there's going to be 20,000 pumped up people saying "what now?"

Donny Don't said:
It'd be good if there was an act on after Daft Punk to at least disperse the crowd...

They are gonna finish their set at 11.45 and there's going to be 20,000 pumped up people saying "what now?"

hehe. The Sydney one just finishes with Daft Punk. I'm ready for the chaos though :p

ugh...predicting thunderstorms next Saturday in Sydney. I'm actually considering selling because I'm too old and jaded to battle an event in the rain. If it was closer to home, maybe. But homebush...no.

Rated E said:
People of Melbourne, what were SebastiAn and Kavinsky like?

Um, good... :\ But honestly everything else barely compared to the show that Daft Punk gave.

^
True, SebastiAn & Kavinsky were really good but in the end, it was all about Daft Punk!, incredible show, amazing.

Human...Robot....Human.... Robot

katmeow
rated e
ch0psy
l2r
donny don't
leecie
technoHarmony
greenfalcon
sydkiwi

meetup, time, place?

Daft punk was most awsome.

Tis exactly the same as the million videos of it on the U-Tooober of various different shows ;)

More people at the show watching the gig through their mobile phone to make sure they get a good shot that actually looking at the stage, hilarious!

I had the best night of my life. No word of a lie.
I was in the second row and I could see them both so clearly. They were rocking out, man - and the set, fucking hell. AWESOME! =D
Here's a taste for y'all.

MoiandErinPouting.jpg

Moi.jpg

^Yeah, I wore those sunnies in the pit. :)

Fry-d- said:
Daft punk was most awsome.

Tis exactly the same as the million videos of it on the U-Tooober of various different shows ;)

Yep, exactly like it a million times better :D

leecie said:
ugh...predicting thunderstorms next Saturday in Sydney. I'm actually considering selling because I'm too old and jaded to battle an event in the rain. If it was closer to home, maybe. But homebush...no.

Serious!!

This will make it more insane because the little kids wanting to get close won't be up front.

but just the crazy @#$%^ers! .... SO COUNT ME IN! 8o

IWoody said:
Serious!!

This will make it more insane because the little kids wanting to get close won't be up front.

but just the crazy @#$%^ers! .... SO COUNT ME IN! 8o

Consider me crazy then, I'm aiming for the front :)

katmeow said:
katmeow
rated e
ch0psy
l2r
donny don't
leecie
technoHarmony
greenfalcon
sydkiwi

meetup, time, place?

hmm, how about 6pm, at the red bull tent?

^a sound suggestion by my book, that is, indeed