• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

ahhh

this will be better than any festival...

fuckin ever!!!

i dare say we will probably get there somewhere just after gates open!

after reading the news of homebake and everything else... i would assume there will be dogs there

be careful kiddies!

I can't believe they are only playing for an hour and a half. Does this make me ungrateful? I seriously expected them to play for longer.

Oh someone was telling me about the dogs at Homebake chops. I didn't even think that would have been much of a target either...

leecie, Daft Punk live is an experience. From everything I've heard about it, it's not how long it goes for that makes it worthwhile ;)

Plus I think they play about that long in pretty much all of their sets, all over the world. The Live at Coachella set comes in at about 80 minutes, so we're not getting left out, I'm pretty sure we will be getting the world class show :)

so, who's up for a meat up! get your snags out fellas. let's go!

hmm, maybe. Before Daft Punk play of course. Maybe at one of the cigarette stands or something? I know there's one stage at this thing.

im sure i will randomly run into you again rated_e

i think we will get there just after the gates open... find a spot... mark my territory and then be set for the day/night

im keen to meet anyone i havent met already...

i was under this idea that it was in the boiler room...

but its in the main arena... thats fuckin mental

i cant wait...

I shall bring the steak :D

So who's going to sydney?

katmeow
rated e
ch0psy
l2r
donny don't
leecie

I don't have the energy to look back through the rest of the pages. Anyone else?

um, i believe up all night is going... but who knows what could happen

um...

yeah...

well...

i found my "lost" tickets, one week after i got them replaced!

im fuckin spewing... well not really

but yeah

at least i will have a good looking ticket to cherise for life!

Oh fuck. I never thought of that. I should "lose" my ticket.

The last two things I went to they didn't give me the ticket stub. So I didn't have anything to remember them by.

sell em bro

i had a couple spare and offloaded them (2) on ebay for close to six hundred bucks

oh yeah, if anyone has any "spare" (and legit) ones for a decent price, i know heaps of buyers... so PM me..

katmeow said:
I shall bring the steak :D

So who's going to sydney?

katmeow
rated e
ch0psy
l2r
donny don't
leecie

I don't have the energy to look back through the rest of the pages. Anyone else?

My fiance and I are goign =D this is going to own!

btw I can't believe they're only playing for an hour n a half. bastards

why are people so surprised it's an hour and a half? that's a pretty regular time for most gigs.

groove armada played for seventy minutes when i saw them :/

anyway, initial reports are of the "ZOMG BEST EV-AH" variety, so hold onto your genitals ladies and gentlemen, this is gonna be the fucking bomb.