• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

top 10 drugs

is it the bentines or the c - cat that causes your arms to feel like a fortnight in a bad balloon? That's the one to avoid I suppose jessop jessop jessop

My top 10-

Dissociative of NMDA antagonist type: 3-hydroxy-PCP

Memantine, its a fucking lifesaver

Downers-chlormethiazole, barbital (not phenobarb, its crap)

Diethyl ether, either inhaled, drank or both at once)

Opioids-6-monoacetoxy-dihydromorphine, IV, dipropionylmorphine or propionylated de-codeine-ized opium alkaloid isolate.

Stimulant-3-fluorophenmetrazine IV. Makes for a lovely speedball with some DPM in the same rig. MAYBE alpha-chloromorphide, since its a weird, unique, and purely cerebral psychostimulant that appears to lack completely, any cardiovascular or peripheral push, no nasty adrenergic shite, but I think it may well be a convulsant in excess so it must be dosed with great care. Alpha-chloromorphide also has some Mu-opioid receptor agonist properties although the only way I could tell this is by the fact that it relieved withdrawal from morphine. Very strange stuff. I think it might be a delta1 or bivalent Delta-1/delta-2 delta opioid receptor agonist. DOR1 agonists are convulsant in overdose, and afaik agonists of both types induce dopamine release. It felt like a very atypical, very weird version of a selective DARI.

Lastly...hmm not sure whether to pick fly agaric mushroom, properly cured, or really high dose valerian extract. Both have sedative and powerfully oneirogenic (dream inducing) effects. Although both are powerfully and effective oneirogens, fly agaric puts one into a deep, almost comatose sleep, during which dissociative-ey (nothing like NMDA antagonists, more like zolpidem although still quite different and as far removed from KOR agonists like salvia as you could possibly get) valerian doesn't, its a true, and as far as the term can be applied to a drug of that nature, selective, oneirogen, in that whilst it does help put you asleep being a GABAa agonist at the loreclezole site (never had loreclezole but DAMN do I ever want to try it something bad) the dreaming is not dissociative, nor does it feel forced, no trance, but genuine sleep and dreaming, although the latter is shockingly, flabbergastingly intense with a sufficiently high dose of valerian root extract. It almost feels like being buffeted and knocked about by the force and intensity of the (often lucid or partially so) dreaming. Massive tachyphylaxis to the oneirogenic effects, tolerance rises to this effect so rapidly that its doable perhaps two nights running and after that near impossible, although the tachyphylaxis (rapidly induced extreme tolerance that is short lived, just as its acquisition is fast as all fuck) does not last long either.

And 11-had to-DMT. DMT and more DMT. SMoked. Not orally w/MAOI, ayahuasca feels very little different to me than mushrooms. But smoked DMT..bloody christ is it ever intense during the peak, and then there is that almost opioid-esque and sodding well wonderful relaxing, sedating, strongly myorelaxant afterglow whilst you come down after the psychedelic effects have worn off and all one wants is to laze around. Goes great with a bong or three of strong indica hash, something really flavorful, spicy and couchlock-ey. Never shot prope dope and smoked weed straight after the peak of a DMT trip but its one thing I really want to try doing. For me, with smoked DMT the afterglow is as delightful as the peak of a breakthrough dose. Never shot DMT, or DMT+DPM but again those I'd love to do, would I fucking well ever!=D

Yeah Limpet. The afterglow from DMT is something else. It can last for weeks too in my experience. I was just reading an article in New Scientist that they have found that Ayahuasca actually stimulates the production of new brain cells and has a long lasting / permanent effect of eliminating depression in many people. It is the most intriguing substance.

Current top 10 in order. would have changed a lot over the years. Was very hard ordering them all! haha.
1. Diazepam
2. Shrooms-Liberty Caps
3. alcohol
4. 2cB
5. ketamine
6. MDMA/pills/MDA
7. Sulphate
8. LSD
9. Cocaine
10. pharma opiates/Heroin