• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

top 10 drugs

Some guy I met at new year gave me a tenner for some ket. I was happy dishing out lines anyway, but once he paid me I felt obligated to graduate from smaller bumps to pretty massive lines. This guy ended up turning into an absolute maniac crashing about the place, jumping on chairs, declaring himself to be "the Duke" and other weird shit. At one point he splashed one of the party hosts face with juice because he thought it would be hilarious lol, was probably the first time I've ever seen this girl look genuinely pissed off.

Thankfully he left before the whole police incident, but I'm still pretty sure there was a lesson for me to learn there!

Ha ha. Had he done K before? Quite like a tiny dose of k mania

I had kind of assumed he had as it was that kind of party and he was asking for a bigger bit quite late into the morning, so I had thought he was intentionally going for a bit of a kitty flip type effect as I quite like doing towards the end of a night. In retrospect, I probably should have asked haha.

Ket is one of the few drugs i hate. I had pharmaceutical k and i found it very dark and mechanical. I couldn't wait till it got out of my body. Never again. Salvia is the other one.

Ket is one of the few drugs i hate. I had pharmaceutical k and i found it very dark and mechanical. I couldn't wait till it got out of my body. Never again. Salvia is the other one.

To each his own and all that, but I'd urge you to keep an open mind to trying some in combination with LSD if you ever get the chance. Ketamine becomes a different beast when combined with classic psychedelics; the entheogenic side of it becomes a lot more apparent, and it accentuates and extends the LSD experience spectacularly. Based on what I've read from you on your interest in and appreciation of the psychedelic experience, and I reckon you'd probably get a kick out of it.

Of course I'm probably slightly biased as I find dissociatives to be one of the most alluring parts of the drug world, but while I can understand why they might not be everyones cup of tea, I feel the synergy they produce in certain combinations to be a completely different sort of experience.

Yes i can understand the potential synergy but under no circumstances that i have control over will that substance ever enter my bloodstream again.

LSD + DMT will always be the ultimate combo for me for pure totally intense psychedelia.

Just it being pharma k means nothing. The mix of isomers is more important in terms of what kind of effects it has.

Well the effects sucked and i am never having it again lol. I know what i like and i didn't like that shit.

I'm always nervous about giving mates k. Had a few occasions where I have accidentally put too much on a key bump in the dark and got a mate a bit freaked out.

I would personally prefer to inject the puss from one of FUBARs perianal abcesses into my eyeball than ever have ket again my experience was that bad.

Must have been tiletamine ;)

What was your experience like out of interest? I know you've said 'dark and mechanical', but I've had plenty of dissociative experiences that would fit that description and yet I still found even these experiences to be fascinating, and actually also pretty damn enjoyable in an oddly surreal way. Your experience must have been really negative to give you such a strong aversion to the drug.

I think ot takes a special kind of mind to enjoy dissasociatives, especially ones as specific as k. I mean mxe was fun and euphoric before going into massive doses, but k is not euphoric at first. Ime..

Just like some people enjoy benzos so much more than others. Id take k over a benzo balckout anyday

Must have been tiletamine ;)

What was your experience like out of interest? I know you've said 'dark and mechanical', but I've had plenty of dissociative experiences that would fit that description and yet I still found even these experiences to be fascinating, and actually also pretty damn enjoyable in an oddly surreal way. Your experience must have been really negative to give you such a strong aversion to the drug.
I was taking a lot of acid and dmt at the time. A friend gave me the ket. It was a capsule and he said divide into two and snort one line. Well i was taken to a dark forboding place that had none of the light nor the sheer amazement of DMT. Its hard to explain but it was most unpleasant in every form. I have had terrifying DMT trips before but they all seemed to have some sense of purpose behind them. Ketamine was like..get this shit out of me.

I will stick to acid, mushies and dmt

Fair enough man. It definitely is a strange drug, obviously not for everyone!

I need to find a way to get over my mental block around DMT. Absolutely love the stuff, but I normally find it really hard to talk myself into doing it simply knowing the shocking intensity and brilliance that is about to come. Almost always I find myself laughing at myself afterwards for being so scared of something so benevolent, but even the thought of grabbing my bong and changa practically sends a shiver down my spine (or at least it normally would if I hadn't had nearly 120mg oxy throughout the day ha...)

The mental block is there because its not the time for you to do DMT. When the time is right then everything falls into place. Despite having had it many many times its rare for me to go " Right...lets roll a dmt joint" which is my preferred ROA due to never having to pay for it and the ease to continue to inhale until you are no longer in this dimension. Fascinating stuff. It spins me out that it is so ubiquitous in nature. DMT is literally everywhere.

you're kiddin' right? your list is almost identical in terms of drugs within certain classes.

Unless you're being sarcastic in which case assume I'm humourless / sleep deprived / both.

my top 10:

01- Cannabis: herb/resin/edible/synthetic
02- Mushrooms
03- LSD
04- MDMA
05- Dissociatives (between K/MXE/and 3-meo-pcp, I'm going with the pcp, it still has novelty).
06- Any novel psyche (tryps/phens)
07- Any depressant (gaba)
08- having tried almost everything, i'm putting stimulants here
09- then opiates here (weaker ones preferred)
10- least but not least, jenkem here. or synthacaine I'm undecided.

10 ) GBH
09 ) Lemsip
08 ) Scotch Broom
07 ) Nutmeg
06 ) Pritt Stick
05 ) Jenkem
04 ) Mexedrone (inseminated)
03 ) Chronodrone
02 ) Tiltamine
01 ) Cake

Last edited:
clarkie cats got any of them boss ?

yellow bentines are all yellow bentiletamine these days anyway.