European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

top 10 drugs

hexagram

Bluelighter
sure this has been done to death but don't think i've personally ever seen this thread on EADD and i'm interested to see people's responses.

so, mine are:

1. LSD

I love psys, and LSD is the best from what i've tried.

2. Etizolam and Alcohol

Etizolam and alcohol is just the ultimate in euphoric relaxion, it's comedownless, cheap and kinda beautiful in how it makes you not give a fuck.

3. MDMA

MDMA is the best for sheer euphoria, and hugely enhances music and psys, however some stuff feels quite mentally taxing and it's hard to take it super frequently.

4. Ketamine

Ketamine is great, lovely euphoria, trippiness and music/ film appreciation at lower doses, full on out of body journey at higher doses. You can do it frequently and dose based on what you want, and it has no comedown.

5. Cannabis

Just a lovely enhancer, not too overwhelming, dosen't give you a hangover, it's a lovely moment to yourself that's fairly relaxing and slightly trippy, but it also enhances social evenings, gigs, most things really.

6. Mephedrone

Lovely euphoric high, has it's own magic and i've had some fantastic nights on it. However the comedown is awful and it dosen't agree with me, I don't feel like a real person for days after a meph session.

7. AL-LAD
8. aMT
9. DOM
10. 25i-nbome

can't be bothered to explain these, there just fun psys really with their own character, i'm sure when i've tried 2cb/shrooms/dmt they will be higher than those, but they're still nie in their own right.

Does this have to be in order of favourites? Because that would be difficult.

Ecstacy circa 1992......(that's when I first started indulging)

Freebasing good cocaine

Nice oldskool first sieve pollen

Microdots pink/black/purple (again from the 90's can't say about now)

The only drugs I do now that I enjoy 8mg clonaz and a good heavy indica (Afghani #1)........my tastes have changed don't like being off my nut just comfortably numb :)

1. Hash
2. Weed (indicas)
3.MDMA
4. Shrooms
5.Diazepam
6. Opium

Can't think of others that stand out. I've felt amazin on other stuff before (amt, 2ce, booze) but same stuff has also made me feel terrible at times too. Top 5 are consistently great. Maybe add 2cb to that list too

Oops forgot DMT n ket but they're more novelties for me

h
diaz
xanax
booze
meph
proper coke
dmt
methadone
LSD
dihydrocodeine
clonazepam
all benzos and stims supplemented with booze or opis please!

Can't think of 10 that I'm especially fond of.. something like this. Not in order as I don't want to spend all day agonising over which I prefer.. :D

Weed
Kratom
LSD
MDMA
Dexamphetamine
Shrooms
Coca tea
AL-LAD

Times Gone By: LSD, 2C-B, 2C-E, DMT, methoxetamine, All opiates (pref. pharms), all benzos, weed, alcohol, dexamphetamine.

These days: Weed, hash, all opiates, methoxetamine, um, can enjoy benzos but try to avoid them, caffeine, the smell of frankincense, lithium, my own smugness and self-regard.

No order of preference in either list, though LSD and 2C-B probably warrant special mention, along with alcohol.

Weed is the ever-present favourite.

I've got a surfeit of the stuff if you're ever interested. Drop me a PM, yeah? ;)

I've had one or two morphine derivative drugs in hospital that I'm not entirely sure of the names of and they were one-offs so I'm not counting those. The following ten drugs have all, at some point, played a significant part in my life so that's how I've chosen.

But in no particular order

Cannabis
LSD
MDMA
Amphetamine sulphate
Crystal Meth
Mephedrone
Ketamine
Opium
Mushrooms
Qat

And I'd have preferred a top 15 btw.

In any order:

Mephedrone
Booze
DMT
Amphetamines
Valium
MDMA
LSD
Ketamine

Last edited:
Can only think of 8 that really stand out:

8. DXM
7. aMT
6. MPA
5. Coke
4. Alcohol
3. Alprazolam
2. Heroin
1.Tramadol

i get only 10? :p

1.mushrooms
2.lsd
3.mdma
4.4fa
5.4meo-mipt
6.opium
7.allad/lsz
8.DOC
9.2CB
10. K. (or, when ive got the time, MXE or 3MeoPCP)

there, i cheated a bit. :p
booze doesnt really count does it. or caffeiene

1. al-lad
2. Cannabis
3. 4aco-dmt
4. lsd
5. kratom
6. etizolam
7. ketamine
8. 2cb
9. dmt
10. nos

ah i forgot good base speed. probably goes around coke and meph. just ate 450 and plugge 150ng of dhc, smoked 2 bags of boy with some etizolam and cracked open a can of bud. yup.

As it currently stands, if I had to choose 10... really it's more like 8:

1. aMT
2. Mephedrone
3. Methoxetamine
4. MDMA
5. Ketamine
6. Codeine
7. Heroin (Smoked)
8. Methylone
9. 6-APB
10.Cannabis

I haven't even done 10 but in order: