• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos too much anxiety ( URGENT)

Have I ever encouraged use of benzos? No. What makes you assume that I haven't actually experienced seizures in my own life with my close ones and that I need a lesson from you? Does it make things right if you purposely attack me for discouraging people from unperscribed use of benzos and ask me to stay away from a thread that I'm the only person in who's actually against getting unperscribed benzos in the first place?

You are saying that :

With that statement I have big issue. I have stated what I think about your posts and I will not respond further. You are obviously willfully blind. That is all I have to say to you.
I sympathize with your issue say even if you happened to have a steady supply of benzo therapy on your own behalf, ok... good enough. But even that would be tricky and my opinion in regards to quitting it has remained, I apreciate your support and arguing over this has not been my intention to begin with as you make it.

Have I ever encouraged use of benzos? No. What makes you assume that I haven't actually experienced seizures in my own life with my close ones and that I need a lesson from you? Does it make things right if you purposely attack me for discouraging people from unperscribed use of benzos and ask me to stay away from a thread that I'm the only person in who's actually against getting unperscribed benzos in the first place?

Agent‘s we have a police officer in here! Please remove. 10-4 over?!

@KS78 @Painful One

Reacting with a love smiley at someone stating that taking a whole box of xanax a day for anxiety is prescribed for a valid reason is creepy you know it kinda kills the meaning.

I know 2 people who used clonazepam right by the doctors orders , one on 2mg a day and the other 3mg. 1 died, went into coma after seizures and the other was hospitalized with seizures. You are wrong, benzo was is harder and more dangerous than opiates

I know 2 people who used clonazepam right by the doctors orders , one on 2mg a day and the other 3mg. 1 died, went into coma after seizures and the other was hospitalized with seizures. You are wrong, benzo was is harder and more dangerous than opiates
Ok thank you I am trying to ditch both at the moment so yeah

KnowsNotWhatItMean appears to be a bot of somekind... maybe here to see if it can learn from responses but there is a glitch: No evidence exists thus far of any learning ability; therefore, program must exit and close all remaining threads to the world of virtual reality.
> hibernate
> execute
pseudonym
> wake
> execute
So one has never been through withdrawals from benzo? Been telling oneself that there are no downside(s) to ingesting my favorite shit?
Are you now taking some type(s) of benzo? Sorry if I missed it there was a comment that made me kill a flea so I couldnt see ya anymore.

Last edited:
KnowsNotWhatItMean appears to be a bot of somekind... maybe here to see if it can learn from responses but there is a glitch: No evidence exists thus far of any learning ability; therefore, program must exit and close all remaining threads to the world of virtual reality.
> hibernate
> execute
pseudonym
> wake
> execute

So one has never been through withdrawals from benzo? Been telling oneself that there are no downside(s) to ingesting my favorite shit?
Are you now taking some type(s) of benzo? Sorry if I missed it there was a comment that made me kill a flea so I couldnt see ya anymore.
I haven't been talking a lot of benzos recently, here and there, used to do more before sometimes too much at once, it has caused me getting hospitalised on one occasion when I blacked out and chipped my front teeth because of combination but I never used it extensively in a large amounts as some others might have. I feel like ditching it might not be a bad choice at this point I've been using some opiates lately for pain and it has had an effect on my lifestyle although I'm still not at a point of unbearable sickness keeping it relatively manageable.

Careful as dosing recreational can lead to some of the worst BS I ever went through, man. Given at the time it was cessation of both opies and benzos and it wasn't a wise decision on my part to just jump off the ride. Busted my head for about three or four weeks. Buggin'.
Would not recommend quitting outright unless one wants to feel like a fuckin' lunatico.
I haven't been talking a lot of benzos recently, here and there,
How often and at what dose is here and there if one does not mind the question?
Benzodiazepines seem to be the most misunderstood substances and no wonder as it was pushed as non-addictive (as opiates) with little side effects. We believe it and it does masks some issue(s) (at least as far as I am concerned) as a coupla bars sounds delicious right now. Nope. Wait for it....

Careful as dosing recreational can lead to some of the worst BS I ever went through, man. Given at the time it was cessation of both opies and benzos and it wasn't a wise decision on my part to just jump off the ride. Busted my head for about three or four weeks. Buggin'.
Would not recommend quitting outright unless one wants to feel like a fuckin' lunatico.

How often and at what dose is here and there if one does not mind the question?
Benzodiazepines seem to be the most misunderstood substances and no wonder as it was pushed as non-addictive (as opiates) with little side effects. We believe it and it does masks some issue(s) (at least as far as I am concerned) as a coupla bars sounds delicious right now. Nope. Wait for it....
I never felt like it is necessary to be taking more than 1 mg at most xanax at once for it to do what it is supposed to do I did abuse it however on numerous occasions taking far more and mixing with alcohol but better not bring up the numbers it is past.

1mg alprazolam every couple days? As needed (mine would be every couple hours :) but only wishing ATM)? Once a month?
Re-read through the thread and some posts look to be edited. It's like a different theme to it as it appears your posts have "morphed" into the surrounding pool of responses. Osmosis?
What the hell is going on, man?
Fuckin' what little buz i had was burned up by all the analysis. It's OK as there is more. seems it is some christmast shit going on around here ATM and i have a couple days off. rather be caught with than without.
watching Togo (you guessed it family... Disney) and it seems pretty good.
Whatcha doin right now?

Wasn't trying to comfort you, just pointing out benzo withdrawal is deadlier than you are saying it is. I don't want someone reading that and thinking its true because it isn't
Taking 10 mg xanax a day would make me unable to function you would be extremely impaired I don't care what anyone has to say I've had such doses and I don't want someone reading this and thinking it's normal because it isn't

Oh man, you have my sympathy for having to kick both benzos and opiates at the same time... my advice is to do one, then the other. I'd kick opiates first as it will take much less time and you can continue using the benzos which will help somewhat (not a whole lot) with the opiate w/d symptoms. Then once you're stable and clear of opiates, you can start a slow taper on the benzos. Reduce by 10% every week or 2 weeks. Drop 10% of your dose, wait until you feel normal, drop another 10%, etc. By the end the drops will be tiny but that's because if you're on, say, 2mg of clonzapem (just making something up), dropping 10% is down to 1.8mg. But if you're at 0.5mg, if you dropped 0.2mg, you'd be nearly cutting your dose in half and would experience significant withdrawal.

All of the literature support this sort of slow taper. You can get off benzos without dangerous or terrible withdrawal, but it takes time and dedication and NEVER cheating on the dose.

Oh man, you have my sympathy for having to kick both benzos and opiates at the same time... my advice is to do one, then the other. I'd kick opiates first as it will take much less time and you can continue using the benzos which will help somewhat (not a whole lot) with the opiate w/d symptoms. Then once you're stable and clear of opiates, you can start a slow taper on the benzos. Reduce by 10% every week or 2 weeks. Drop 10% of your dose, wait until you feel normal, drop another 10%, etc. By the end the drops will be tiny but that's because if you're on, say, 2mg of clonzapem (just making something up), dropping 10% is down to 1.8mg. But if you're at 0.5mg, if you dropped 0.2mg, you'd be nearly cutting your dose in half and would experience significant withdrawal.

All of the literature support this sort of slow taper. You can get off benzos without dangerous or terrible withdrawal, but it takes time and dedication and NEVER cheating on the dose.
I apreciate your concern. I can see why such approach to kicking benzos should be applied and encouraged especially when considering risks when dealing with an uncontrolled and daily benzo habit.

I still don't feel like this applies to me, because I've been using benzos on and off, here and there and not as much lately. Reading all this stuff has made me reconsider taking benzos 'as lightly' to begin with.