• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos too much anxiety ( URGENT)

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i'm gona take clonazepam just tomorrow, now im dying, live in brazil, what medication i can take withouT PRESCRIPTION for relieve this shit???

Depending on substance, usage and stage of WDs one is in.
Optimally go the an energy department at a local hospital or other option sanctioned.
Never found anything to ease benzo withdrawals but other benzos.
What was it?
How often and at what dose?
Sorry

Benzos seem not to work as usual for easing opiate withdrawl anxiety. I find that taking a larger dose than usual is required.

No, when you're drunk, you shouldn't be taking benzos at all, this is not even a question, you know.

Doesn't alcohol help benzodiazepine withdrawal since they both act on GABA as far as I know?

I knew a guy who was an alcoholic and he used to be given Diazepam at diminishing doses when he went to clinics in order to get dry. Would it work the other way, drinking in order to halt the withdrawal from benzos?

Depending on substance, usage and stage of WDs one is in.
Optimally go the an energy department at a local hospital or other option sanctioned.
Never found anything to ease benzo withdrawals but other benzos.
What was it?
How often and at what dose?
Sorry
I have a strange feeling that the answer might not be exactly expected to come to a proper level of understanding or to truly be of much relevance to majority of us for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
Sure but can it be used to stop a benzodiazepine withdrawal?
I never experienced a benzo withdrawal and don't drink, but there are people who claim otherwise, I assume that they must have been talking considerably more than I did to experience such so it makes my point of view irrelevant.

You are right that one should be tapering very slowly but I wonder, let's say, if you are dependent on 2-3 mg of Alprazolam a day, would it be possible to not withdraw by drinking 0,5 to 1 liter of vodka a day?

You are right that one should be tapering very slowly but I wonder, let's say, if you are dependent on 2-3 mg of Alprazolam a day, would it be possible to not withdraw by drinking 0,5 to 1 liter of vodka a day?
Going cold turkey from benzos is probably not as dangerous as opioids and shouldn't be necessary to avoid. Mind you if it's being used as a treatment of various conditions, it should probably be managed differently. I don't see anything inherently wrong in having a drink at all, but mixing the two together potenciates one another and not in a good way It's a well known fact that it has a potential to kill.

I find people are often taking it very negatively and wrong when idea of quitting benzos is presented it explains how an addictive potential can indeed manifest.

Going cold turkey from benzos is probably not as dangerous as opioids and shouldn't be necessary to avoid. Mind you if it's being used as a treatment of various conditions, it should probably be managed differently. I don't see anything inherently wrong in having a drink at all, but mixing the two together potenciates one another and not in a good way It's a well known fact that it has a potential to kill.

When you say that benzo withdrawl is not as dangerous as opioids is because you didnt search information about it.

Going cold turkey from benzos is probably not as dangerous as opioids and shouldn't be necessary to avoid.
Withdrawing from opiates don't usually carry the risk of death as long as you don't have a serious heart issue, on the other hand, withdrawal from benzodiazepine or alcohol can cause fatality even if you are a healthy person. So you are wrong.

Withdrawing from opiates don't usually carry the risk of death as long as you don't have a serious heart issue, on the other hand, withdrawal from benzodiazepine or alcohol can cause fatality even if you are a healthy person. So you are wrong.

This.

Edited.

Dont even think about using alcohol for benzo withdrawl, aint gonna work right .

Dont even think about using alcohol for benzo withdrawl, aint gonna work right .
Maybe you're just being dramatic.

@KnowsNotWhatItMean : Hey Dude this is Really bad advice!! Benzos and Alcohol is a Fucking Terrible combination!! That combination is an Express elevator to HELL!! They are respiratory depressants
Please try to understand what I am saying before replying

All that your sources are proving about benzos is that it's not being prescribed for a proper reason in such cases.