• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos too much anxiety ( URGENT)

I'm brazilian too, so dude go to a pharmacy and buy ATENSINA (clonidine). Doesn't need prescription. Buy 0,200 mg.

Don't listen to a random person that advice you a medicament for arterial pressure without knowledge, that's craziness. How can this help with benzo withdrawal?

Wait who said that it was a benzo withdrawal in the first place, if it was that he would be dead not writing about it.

Hey man, I'm sorry that our first real interaction has to be in this context. It's definitely not what I shoot for when introducing myself to new people. Earlier in this thread, I noticed that you claimed Opioid withdrawal to be more dangerous than Benzodiazepine withdrawal. If all else is equal and the logical extreme of danger is death, then we know that withdrawal from sedative-hypnotic drugs like Alcohol and Benzodiazepines is factually more dangerous.

I don't know why you switched beliefs so quickly, but how about a little humility. Be a part of the community and be thankful that there is a place to learn cool shit like this. There is no point in turning around and antagonizing people like this. Please develop your research skills so you can contribute. You see, Sedative/Hypnotic withdrawal is not deadly, it can be deadly. As Jose pointed out, there are varying levels of severity involved. For instance, Delirium Tremens is often the name incorrectly applied to all forms of Alcohol withdrawal, when really, it is a distinct medical condition that only occurs in severe cases.

I'm not calling you out, but I also don't want to see you fall into this mode where you refuse to get along with your peers for whatever reason. It's bad for them, but it's also bad for you. If you respect everyone else, they will respect you.

Heroin is what will kill you quickly. Or fuck the rest of your life up.

Benzos alcohol youll be able to run that until your organs turn to ashes before you do. Some have more resilient bodies/habits but it isnt pretty.

I never withdrew from benzos but the physical dependence to hypnotics was very real for me.

Heroin is what will kill you quickly. Or fuck the rest of your life up.

Benzos alcohol youll be able to run that until your organs turn to ashes before you do. Some have more resilient bodies/habits but it isnt pretty.

I never withdrew from benzos but the physical dependence to hypnotics was very real for me.

Hey Captain! I don't mean to call you out personally, but I'm a little bit curious. You said that you were very dependent upon hypnotics physically, but you never withdrew? I'm curious what you mean?

Hey man, I'm sorry that our first real interaction has to be in this context. It's definitely not what I shoot for when introducing myself to new people. Earlier in this thread, I noticed that you claimed Opioid withdrawal to be more dangerous than Benzodiazepine withdrawal. If all else is equal and the logical extreme of danger is death, then we know that withdrawal from sedative-hypnotic drugs like Alcohol and Benzodiazepines is factually more dangerous.

I don't know why you switched beliefs so quickly, but how about a little humility. Be a part of the community and be thankful that there is a place to learn cool shit like this. There is no point in turning around and antagonizing people like this. Please develop your research skills so you can contribute. You see, Sedative/Hypnotic withdrawal is not deadly, it can be deadly. As Jose pointed out, there are varying levels of severity involved. For instance, Delirium Tremens is often the name incorrectly applied to all forms of Alcohol withdrawal, when really, it is a distinct medical condition that only occurs in severe cases.

I'm not calling you out, but I also don't want to see you fall into this mode where you refuse to get along with your peers for whatever reason. It's bad for them, but it's also bad for you. If you respect everyone else, they will respect you.
No disrespect intended ofc I wasn't aware that benzo withdrawal can be so dangerous, as a matter of fact I mentioned this to a psychiatrist, about suddenly quitting benzos and how it can be dangerous and cause seizures but then he gave me this weird look it seemed to me as if he was totally unaware of it. Weird.

Yeah some medical professionals still believe the original pharma company literature that benzos do not have a withdrawal syndrome. I guess they don't want to bother keeping up on things, and think everyone telling them so is a junkie looking to keep getting benzos instead of being abruptly cut off. I've never met or talked to a single person who has been on benzos for a long time or has abused them heavily shorter-term and not experienced horrific withdrawal, and seizures and delirium are well-documented.

The pharma companies also used to say oxycodone was a nonaddictive alternative to morphine/etc, so... you really can't trust them about much of anything. They want to push drugs, and claiming they're nonaddictive helps.

Yeah some medical professionals still believe the original pharma company literature that benzos do not have a withdrawal syndrome. I guess they don't want to bother keeping up on things, and think everyone telling them so is a junkie looking to keep getting benzos instead of being abruptly cut off. I've never met or talked to a single person who has been on benzos for a long time or has abused them heavily shorter-term and not experienced horrific withdrawal, and seizures and delirium are well-documented.

The pharma companies also used to say oxycodone was a nonaddictive alternative to morphine/etc, so... you really can't trust them about much of anything. They want to push drugs, and claiming they're nonaddictive helps.

Exactly!

Doctors seem to be the last people who know that certain medications cannot just be abruptly stopped.
They should be the first ones to know that and to warn their patients.

Always, Always do your research on possible side effects and how to start and stop the medication properly.

Otherwise, one can really have some horrific problems.
Hospitalization, permanent damage, even death can occur.

Flumazenil is stopping benzos immediately, but depending on how much you took it can cause a quick very bad w/d