• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Too intelligent to exist?

Do you ever feel like you are too smart for this world?
Like.. everyone else's just too stupid to understand.
Me too. Fuck.
FKhA845VcAIYAzK

BTW: I have heard mixed info of Mensa intelligence test - Do you get exact value from the real test, and is it two-part?
My local Mensa has 40-queston www test, and it gives "135 or more" (gave; SD 16 most likely) with 40/40. Dunno if english and other language Mensa has any www test?
Anyway, if they do or you otherwise can comment, does it have what kind of 'correlation' to the real test on the upper scale? How many questions the real one has?

I'm too sensitive for this nasty place. People are mean as fuck.

Humans propably were createad. But since I dont have access to Vatican, just to common sense, cant be 100% sure.

It’s an interesting question but possibly framed the wrong way. Rather than ‘too intellgent to exist’ maybe it should be expressed as to ‘too intelligent NOT TO….’

1. Save the planet
  2. Cure cancer
  3. Resolve poverty
  4. Defeat China in it’s grey zone conflict against all that is decent and good in the world…
Personnally I’ve honestly never been able to work out if I am degrees of magnitude more intellgent than almost everycone I’ve ever met (i actually have a list of people who intimidated me with their intelligence over the years. There’s 2 Bluelighters on it.

Or alternatively if I’m missing some really significant parts of human and social intelligence that effectively renders me bottom quartile in most parts of life that your average person counts as important and meaningful.

The evidence is mixed. I always feel like the smartest person in the room/sub-forum and have pretty much maxed out all general tests of intelligence. Yet I failed a lot through school and undergraduate studies, got fired from every good job i ever had, and have left emotional wreckage across 3 continents from my attempts at romantic relationships.

But something stops me from chucking it all in and accepting I’m pretty fucking stupid. Pig ignorance maybe. Intellectuall arrogance more likely.

But something stops me from chucking it all in and accepting I’m pretty fucking stupid. Pig ignorance maybe. Intellectuall arrogance more likely.

I think it's probably just the fact that you're not stupid.

Now how bout that?

Intelligence is after all just a trait, even if it's the best one. It's not a complete judgment of all aspects of one's existence. It is possible to be intelligent and a failure.

That being said, i'm not excluding the possibility of intellectual arrogance.

Do you ever feel like you are too smart for this world?
Like.. everyone else's just too stupid to understand.
Me too. Fuck.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
That's Shakespeare.

There's so much truth in it. If you think you are ever the teacher, you have already lost at learning,
and will forever limit yourself to what you have achieved in the cage you call reality.

Just a guess in the dark here, you're likely very young (around 20, or even younger I'd suspect)
and you have a good ability to memorize and your cognitive processor is running well.
Hurray for you! That's wonderful. Use it to help others, not to be a douchebag.

It's energy-management. If you were truly smart, you would use yourself to be a servant of those around you,
since your brain is able to crack things theirs might be unable to. A certain talent for Con Artistry is a must for many medical professions, an intelligent person would absolutely be able to pull that off.
Do not look down on someone for not having your abilities.

In life you will meet many people smarter than you, oh shite I could prolly wipe the floor /w you at Chess, and I'm a complete social idiot. No offense to anyone, I'm just so fucking unable to read people other than by paying close attention to tone of voice, choice of words and facial expression.

I'm sure you have your flaws, too.
Appreciate your mistakes. Appreciate not knowing everything, because trust me, you do not.
As a child that was my personal quest, acquire all the knowledge!
I mean the issue is if I acquire all the knowledge I have to destroy the entire universe, or maybe enter singularity (?)

I'm getting side-tracked, stop being such an ass!

BTW: I have heard mixed info of Mensa intelligence test - Do you get exact value from the real test, and is it two-part?
My local Mensa has 40-queston www test, and it gives "135 or more" (gave; SD 16 most likely) with 40/40. Dunno if english and other language Mensa has any www test?
Anyway, if they do or you otherwise can comment, does it have what kind of 'correlation' to the real test on the upper scale? How many questions the real one has?
cute :) 135+ and thinks he's too smart for this world.
If you want to keep on to this illusion that your brain is something special,
I would not advise you to join Mensa, since you will learn that 135 is nothing.

Got you beat by quite a few points on that test,
and I personally know ppl that wipe the fucking floor with my puny brain.
I don't even want to imagine the crazy intelligence that exists in this world. Get off that fucking horse, dude.

To answer your question: These tests always are in a range, never an exact value, that would be idiotic, since how would you possibly account for a constant processing speed of your brain, don't be ridiculous.
If you see someone saying "My IQ is 183", you know it's a lie,
because an actual result would be 180+, which means somewhere between 180-185. Get it?

Just asking, cuz, yknow..

@December Flower : Heh, you silly little fool. I don't want to say too much, but maybe you're too high?
Do you no haw these standard deviations apply and even if you don't - how can you say that [135, inf) is just a cute range ??? Can you call me shorty, if my height is "170 or more" ???
But I didn't say it has anything to do with my results. You missed quite a lot, friend.
(edit) okay, re-read my older post, and this "it gives" may sonud like it has given me one particular result, but it was meant just to tell the upper limit to consider with the amount of questions.
I tried to do the test, but it gave me a serious warning - I completed the 40 question questionnaire in under 2 minutes, which is about 20 times teh average human speed, I guess the test itself didn't want to rank me. So it just asked me to save the world, and "cure the cancer" - this latter must be a joke? I can save the world perhaps, but cure for cancer is something not challenging enough for a guy like me. It may sound like a challenge, but c'mon - I'm pretty sure I could cure the cancer in theory after just 10 mins of google.
sumthin like blaa blaa blaa cellular blaa toxins baa baa baz aint it??? Just stop the spread in cellular level. Ca/Mg ions????? OK. Cant be arsed to try any more, but just 10 mins of google, and there'd be a cure for cancer in THEORY.

To answer your question: These tests always are in a range, never an exact value, that would be idiotic, since how would you possibly account for a constant processing speed of your brain, don't be ridiculous.
I'm no foo bar, but you no get what I meant. And think a lil more, you can give a constant for your brain procressing power. It's just a quotient based on testing.

Got you beat by quite a few points on that test,
So how many 'points' you got on what test? You got quite a few more than the maximum you saying?
and I personally know ppl that wipe the fucking floor with my puny brain.
Not too surprised.
I would not advise you to join Mensa, since you will learn that 135 is nothing.
Do you have some experience with Mensa? I'm not joining, not even gonna do the test they chrage money for. Why so hostile?
I'm pretty sure you no Mensa??

YES - my intelligence is superior. This thread has yet again proven it. Quod erat demonstrantum. Don't be jealous, bro. Why's my intelligence such a big deal now, the thread wasn't meant to discuss my intelligence, but the general feelings of being out of this world others have.
I don't need any reassurance, but if you wanna FIGHT??? likea a MAN w/fists ---- You lose Sugger.

because an actual result would be 180+, which means somewhere between 180-185. Get it?
No I don't. 180+ (LOL - 180+.....) isn't "somewhere between 180-185", its just 180 (or more) - actually "180+" I'd interpret not to include 180, but "over 180", without upper limit.
What's yur SCORE, i relly wanna no??

Last edited:
I almossssh destroyed my B today, jsut some blood-flow problems and mild stroke ish oxygen delpetion issues Haha. Now im nearing the normal avergae human as you will see.

Why so hostile?
I'm hostile because you pretend to be the smartest person alive,
and all other humans are not worth your precious time :rolleyes:
regardless of your intellect that makes you a douchebag by default

but if you were truly wise, you would use your intellect to help others, instead of despising them for not being your equal.
your behaviour is quite childish.

You entirely missed my point, sadly.

@December Flower Please, I don't take seriously people within two standard deviations of the mean.
A) I dont pretend to be smartest person alive. I believe in math and calculus, and I know there are *thousands* of (almost) equally smart in terms of what I feel to be raw intellect in this world.
B) Despising? I dont despise, I envy people like you.
C) Relax, dude. Yer answr made my brain fail with your handling of those ranges and stuff, couldn't revert.
*I*)) Heh you no fist fighter? Ok. it's either brain or muscle, which one you choose?

@December Flower Why you think I look anyone down?
ALSO: <quote>"It's energy-management. If you were truly smart, you would use yourself to be a servant of those around you,
since your brain is able to crack things theirs might be unable to."</quote>

Wat is dis shite? Do you know what I do or do not do? Anyway, why would a smart person spend _his_ resources onto others?
I do this, I'm like a slave to the world without own life, but I feel it's pretty "stupid" behavior, wish I were a psychopath.
I could start looking for sex slaves and enjoy my life without any regard for others or their well-being.
That's what I'd wish to be. But I'm not. I'm too good a guy in this world, as was already said earlier.

The point being: intelligence and empathy/feelings have nothing to do with each other, per se. Intelligence is the logical processor and abstraction machine, empathy and feelings are just pure shit.
Imagine if you could just do whatever you'd like, predate pussy for example with no feelings?
I'm so tired of feelings. What is love?

@December Flower : Heh, you silly little fool. I don't want to say too much, but maybe you're too high?
Do you no haw these standard deviations apply and even if you don't - how can you say that [135, inf) is just a cute range ??? Can you call me shorty, if my height is "170 or more" ???
But I didn't say it has anything to do with my results. You missed quite a lot, friend.
(edit) okay, re-read my older post, and this "it gives" may sonud like it has given me one particular result, but it was meant just to tell the upper limit to consider with the amount of questions.
I tried to do the test, but it gave me a serious warning - I completed the 40 question questionnaire in under 2 minutes, which is about 20 times teh average human speed, I guess the test itself didn't want to rank me. So it just asked me to save the world, and "cure the cancer" - this latter must be a joke? I can save the world perhaps, but cure for cancer is something not challenging enough for a guy like me. It may sound like a challenge, but c'mon - I'm pretty sure I could cure the cancer in theory after just 10 mins of google.
sumthin like blaa blaa blaa cellular blaa toxins baa baa baz aint it??? Just stop the spread in cellular level. Ca/Mg ions????? OK. Cant be arsed to try any more, but just 10 mins of google, and there'd be a cure for cancer in THEORY.

I'm no foo bar, but you no get what I meant. And think a lil more, you can give a constant for your brain procressing power. It's just a quotient based on testing.

So how many 'points' you got on what test? You got quite a few more than the maximum you saying?

Not too surprised.

Do you have some experience with Mensa? I'm not joining, not even gonna do the test they chrage money for. Why so hostile?
I'm pretty sure you no Mensa??

YES - my intelligence is superior. This thread has yet again proven it. Quod erat demonstrantum. Don't be jealous, bro. Why's my intelligence such a big deal now, the thread wasn't meant to discuss my intelligence, but the general feelings of being out of this world others have.
I don't need any reassurance, but if you wanna FIGHT??? likea a MAN w/fists ---- You lose Sugger.

No I don't. 180+ (LOL - 180+.....) isn't "somewhere between 180-185", its just 180 (or more) - actually "180+" I'd interpret not to include 180, but "over 180", without upper limit.
What's yur SCORE, i relly wanna no??
Okay, I'll bite. But not until you fix the 37 misspellings in your above post. Mensa or no Mensa in order to be taken seriously one has to know how to spell. See all those red squiggly lines? That's a hint.