• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Today's MDMA is shiite.

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, ive never thought about it before but why is mdma so hard to get in USA?

over here I could buy crystals (different colour bt mainly champagne coloured, though I don't know if that is an indication of quality or not) average 30 gbp for 1g.
Taking a dose of 80mg then 40mg half hour later has me away with the music for hours, 5 hrs easy.

Have nothing other than that to compare it to though?

That sounds about right. I should have entitled this thread, "American street ecstasy is shiite." I have yet to master the dark web, but I'm not excited about buying MDMA mail order. It's easier to get in Britain on the street due to Britain's proximity to the Netherlands.

I've had to edit a few posts and hidden one as well. Price and source discussion is not allowed here. Please stay on topic or I will have to close this thread

Looks like this one started up again. Been there thought that and proven wrong. All in the mind and the variance of products. Fact one batch of PURE MDMA may give a different result but on any given day do you feel the same?

IE You go through life being exactly the same in happiness and level of well being? Nope so why try to compare MDMA based on experience. It's an empathogen. It will respond to your feelings and the situation around you - set and setting. 1989 - now it's just as it was except you / I have changed and or become used to its effect.

No real chemistry except making sure you don't waste any experience by taking when your not in the right mind frame or you have any doubt of the quality and you get the real deal. There are shit synths out there and they are far more introvert on experience, possibly through left over by products of the synth. But there is certainly lots of good synths too.

Blue bull I thought price was ok if it was comparison! Listing the cost of MD from 90s to now I can find that on Government based literature.

Harm reduction also would suggest that if someone were forewarned about a "certain average price" and they were offered at significantly less then would that not be an indication of inferior or potential dangerous product? Ie it's actually HR to let people know the average price as this can be in at least some way safer than knowing nothing at all? If I deal MDMA, which I never have, I'd be a complete idiot to not know what to charge! The logic I don't get there brother. Source agree absolutely we don't do that here.

Last edited:
today's mdma is just fine in my book. plus we have a lot of mdma analogues that are great also ...longer lasting and more psychedelic than mdma.

^^^^ what he said.

It's just a matter of looking. Trust, I nearly gave up after years and years of searching on the street. But for MDMA, at least in America, the street doesn't seem to be the place anymore. I know it's difficult to accept, I used to have so many different connects for E in the late nineties, but the market shifted. Those people all grew up and for the most part either quit rolling or moved on to harder drugs, like heroin. Personally speaking, whenever I ask my friends if they can get E they literally say, "what, are you fifteen?" or make references to being in high school. Of course, I disagree entirely, but my point is your username is "opiatekrzy" which leads me to believe you traverse in the same crowd as I do. All I can say is you're looking in the wrong spot. I really wish I could say more, but I'd suggest searching Reddit for posts about using the darker colored web browsers, the ones that smell like onions.

No pun intended at all, general statement. Everyone on blue light seems to get puree MDMA for ultra cheap, along with any other drugs known for abuse. I wish I had these credentials

You do have the credentials. If you have access to internet, a legit VPN, and the willingness to research like crazy you can acquire whatever you like. The Earth is a huge place=D. PM if you want me to point you in the right direction. Sorry mods if I am breaking rules with this post. Just trying to help a fellow human.