• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Today's MDMA is shiite.

I bought 100mg gel caps (<<some price>>). Rolled hard every single time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude....
When thibgs go DARK use a NET. A BIT of COIN may help you out;)

Over the course of a few years, I came across 500 roughly and yes they were fake. Also my magic is not lost, last time I rolled and mind you, years apart from the previous roll, I had the most amazing experience of my life. I'm not in the rave festival scene, as I have three kids and a family. I more so try to obtain it for when me and my wife want to feel the magical vibes of MDMA together. I just got linked to a connect, old hippie, clean lsd, mushrooms, and his Molly, I believe is an analog, I'm suspecting methylone or bzp. Still unhappy it's not MDMA, but I'm grateful to experience methylone at the very least, to feel some similarities. I should buy s test kit. My dude is just as nieve to the whole mdma and Molly being the same, as I think even his supplier is just as dumb. He said they tested it and mdxx was present, so who knows maybe a slight bit of MDMA is in it to trick people with test kits, or maybe it's mde who knows. He doesn't pop Molly so that's the disadvantage since he can't distinguish difference. It's ironic, his LSD is very clean, as he does test his blotters. Why can't majority in The drug world be knowledgeable with MDMA...damnit... obviously I'm linking up with all the wrong people however none of you can deny there is an epidemic of Molly being passed as RCs and such

I think the idea is that you need to use more than just one test, to rule out other things that may be present if MDxx is tested positive. So then run it through the other 2 reagents that are reasonably easy to obtain and you can see if there is anything else besides mdxx

https://dancesafe.org/product/complete-set-of-all-7-testing-kits/

Last edited:
Without any knowledge at all I manged to figure it out in about a day. Just ask google man it's not that hard. Think about it as a challenge. Are u a true MDMA lover or not?

Who are you taking about? A test for MDxx does not tell you if you got MDMA, well it does, HOWEVER but MDxx is a broad range of shit besides MDMA. You would need a direct MDMA test kit. If my Molly tested positive for mdxx , it could be MDEA or MDA..you just don't know.. I'm more than an MDMA lover

Easiest synthetic route leads to racemate. Which is by the way better acting than both enantiomers are on their own as one is best in boosting monoamines and the other one and Only the other one is responsible for releasing oxytocin which gives the"magic"

I heard of the R isomer of MDMA and the S isomer?? Then the regular MDMA? Can this be the problem, chemists are distributing just the S isomer? Instead of the racemic.mdma? Excuse my ignorance

This. It's always racemate cuz it's easiest to synth and it's the best

Dude, if you are in the US and not using DNM then yeah, you have shit pills. The MDMA is the same as always. I did it in the late 90s/early 2000s and I still do it today. Only difference is domestic pills are no good anymore. Trust in Bitcoin, my friend.

stop talking about your sources fam, we have a strict rule about that here^

yes, i have no problems with the MDMA i've taken since i started testing my rolls.

before i had a test kit, sure, taking those random pills/caps lead to a quite shiite 'MDMA' today perception.

but MDMA has been getting me as high as MDMA can as long as i respect molly.

i have no idea about the fuss

I didn't talk about my sources, fam.

I didn't give him a vendor name or a market for that matter, I just made a general statement.

It's not like I gave him Chewie's number

no.

There's a reason MDMA commanded <<some price>> in the 90's versus as little as <<some price>> today, and it's the quality.

No. It is only the multiplicity of synthetic routes yeilding MDMA which have been made known and are easy to execute even on an industrial scale, super low cost of pre-precursors from China, the Netherlands' culture of been a drug haven with more amphetamine and MDMA laboratories that anyone cares to admit (It's like <<some price>> for a single MDMA kg in Amsterdam currently), and the massive spread of international drug markets through postal services & the DNMs. As in ANY OTHER industry, competition and innovation drive ultimate consumer price.

Furthermore, long term comedown were unheard of then, but today it's all we hear about.

As for that, it's easy. Time + biology. Your body is not as resilient as it was in the 1990's. Higher doses (possibly due to higher purity) could also be a factor in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if this is a silly question, ive never thought about it before but why is mdma so hard to get in USA?

over here I could buy crystals (different colour bt mainly champagne coloured, though I don't know if that is an indication of quality or not) average 30 gbp for 1g.
Taking a dose of 80mg then 40mg half hour later has me away with the music for hours, 5 hrs easy.

Have nothing other than that to compare it to though?

Lol this has to come from someone not looking in the right places.

I've got almost entirely pure MDMA as confirmed via mass spectrometry...jelly?

No pun intended at all, general statement. Everyone on blue light seems to get puree MDMA for ultra cheap, along with any other drugs known for abuse. I wish I had these credentials