• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Today's MDMA is shiite.

Dresden

Bluelighter
There's a reason MDMA commanded <<some price>> in the 90's versus as little as <<some price>> today, and it's the quality. Furthermore, long term comedown were unheard of then, but today it's all we hear about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows, maybe its a cheaper generic synthetic, still mdma, not an analogue, but just a duplicate, with cheaper process or precursor. But I agree with you, mdma def is not as magical as it used to be, def. Lacking

Lol, that's funny.

That's like saying a 1967 Shelby GT350 Mustang was only $3995, so obviously a $30000 2017 Prius could beat it in a race. In fact, the Prius can likely go 7.5x faster, as that's the difference in price.

All I'm saying is nowadays it's probably mass produced with cheap chemicals and less preferred precursors. As far as having longer comedowns and ridicolus long duration of effects has to do with possible cheap and dirty analogues , research chemicals, and it's cousin meth, and for many users, they def. Will not be able to distinguish the differences between mdma and meth, for one a large majority of e pills available, have a speed or meth added along with the mdma, so people get used to that as being a true mdma roll, when I'm reality, the meth alters it a lot , is it enjoyable? Hell yeah, however mdma alone has a true magic much more powerful than mdma kt speed. The tradition of adding amps to ecstasy all these years has impacted users to miss out on a true MDMA roll, to understand and experience its true quality. The second reason is because a huge majority of drug addicts, and just General hippie folks are RETARDED and so so badly uneducated about the drug culture. Give this crowd mephedrone, or methylone, Hell even 2ci, and bzp- they will all accept and respect that this is indeed bomb molly/mdma that they're taking. Which at the end, gives more motivation and reason to these scumbag drug suppliers who deceitfully press pills without any mdma, but throwing caffeine, meth, and a super small dose of methylone in it for literally pennies to be ridiculously profitable, and at the same time, the users feel wonderfully amazing on methylone and bzp not knowing they got cheated out of mdma, and ripped off big time. If people were more knowledgable, this epidemic of garbage would eventually die out by. All us. Being aware. Im heartbroken mdma seems almost instinct, it feels so amazing

dunno, I've had some v good molly from the WNY area
maybe the "magic" is gone b/c the substance was abused?

molly knowledge is lacking
never done it but know about it
people around here buy .5g of white powder in gelatin capsules, which could be dxm for fucks sake
i told some guy molly should be in pills not gelatin capsules and he told me they always come in gelatin capsules, what the fuck.

Lol, another reason I'm wary to trusting someone with my Health and life is cause how fucking chemical nieve they are, I've talked to potential dealers about trusting to get mdma. As soon as he mentioned that this will have you lit and wired for 15hrs, I changed my mind and told him I left my money home accidentally. he pretty.much admitted not realizing, that indeed MDMA NOT. its duration is 3-5hrs, maybe a bit longer and just a glow tho . but to take "Molly " that has you amped up and geeked at the 12hr Mark is totally suspect to bath salts, or mixed methamphetamine (dont get me wrong, but I don't mind meth bombs, as it has mdma traits to a point. I'm trusting people like this?! people that follow societies opinions and fashions. these ppl are so stupid that when the dealer hands them a bag of crystals and says with pride "the finest Molly around" these idiot kids are buying it to sell, without any knowledge of what Molly really is, not some gay ass stimulant. It is MDMA and a very special, complex, complicated, and unique drug. these idiots never even heard of mdma, just go along with it cause they were taught to say Molly . don't get me wrong, that crowd of mdma lovers really exists, and you can get some phenomenal ass mdma crystals. it's getting linked to that culture of people , when that's hard as I'm so stuck in my old ways lol. I finally got linked to an lsd and Molly connect, granted sometimes his Molly will be methylone, but fir the most part it's mdma, clean. I still question his knowledge in hallucinogens cause these drugs can turn ugly over a tiny mistake. goes to show how mainstream culture isn't fortunate enough to experience real mdma and lsd, you gotta find that groove yourself which can be tricky

dunno, I've had some v good molly from the WNY area
maybe the "magic" is gone b/c the substance was abused?

Exactly this. No problems with the MDMA at my end.

What exactly are people expecting from the experience that isn't there?

It's aleays funny when ppl without chemistry knowledge speak up about diffrent synthesis and precursors. No pun intended but I'm pretty sure there's one synthetic route thats significantly dominating over the others that uses same precursors and steps as the one used half-a-century ago.
Actually same is heard about mephedrone. Meph-heads who tasted in pre-ban stuff rank it significantly higher than today's batches. I think it's common for serotoninergic drugs to "loose their magic" with time. Thats just simply tollerance though

I know one thing, I know my chemistry when it comes to MDMA that's a fact. My magic is nowhere near destroyed by far, as I have only rolled a handful of times since 2004. I damn sure know what effects to look for from this magical chemical. It must be the dirtbags in my area of the illiterate drug users getting bath salts and too stupid too realize it's not mdma. I don't care where your from in the USA, there is an epidemic of molly and ecstasy form, that are research chemicals and.not actually MDMA. my.brain is not fried from mdma as I only enjoyed it s handful of times over the last 12yrs. I'm the LAST from chemically nieve.

It's aleays funny when ppl without chemistry knowledge speak up about diffrent synthesis and precursors. No pun intended but I'm pretty sure there's one synthetic route thats significantly dominating over the others that uses same precursors and steps as the one used half-a-century ago.
Actually same is heard about mephedrone. Meph-heads who tasted in pre-ban stuff rank it significantly higher than today's batches. I think it's common for serotoninergic drugs to "loose their magic" with time. Thats just simply tollerance though
I'm willing to bet you that different synthesis routes does impact the quality by far.

Would these synthesis routes affect a reagent test? I've used 6 different ones and confirmed my e pills as pure. Am I just lucky that my dealer is rather educated and knows how to cook his stuff?

regardless of what correct precursor is used, all still gonna be MDMA at the end of synthesis. I just feel different batches have more enjoyable effects than other batches using less preferred precursors for synthesis . for example, a cigarette smoker that enjoys Newport, if they switch to a cheap generic brand of cigs, it clearly is not of good quality and not enjoyable at all, granted they both got nicotine in it, but the difference is huge when smoking both for comparison. this is my person opinion and analogy

Would these synthesis routes affect a reagent test? I've used 6 different ones and confirmed my e pills as pure. Am I just lucky that my dealer is rather educated and knows how to cook his stuff?
a regent test cannot tell you how pure your mdma is. It only can tell you if it contains MDxx, which MDMA falls in this quality, yoy could possibly have MDA, MDE, MDEA, etc..and this sadly is a problem as dealers are using cheaper chemicals as Molly, avoiding MDMA, leaving people with Molly who think they got mdma but instead have mdea for exanple. these regent tests will test positive for MDxx leaving people to believe it's MDMA. or, they will put trace amounts in the Molly, added with a research chemical primarily, so now when you test this batch, MDxx Will test positive for simply because trace amounts of mdma were added to trick the customers at the tests. atleast the tests I had couldn't detect purity

be very grateful you have a dealer that is educated with mdma, and isn't another groupie that hears about mdma Molly in a rap song and blindly uses it unaware of whst it truely is. I'm not saying at all that you don't got mdma, I bet you do indeed! just stressing how easy it is to get something else instead and all the trickery involved with reagent tests and loop holes

According to the DEA, in 2013 in America, 90% IIRC of all purported 'ecstasy' samples contained no MDMA at all. Sounds pretty shiite to me. I've been rolling since 1996 and haven't had a good roll since 2002. It hasn't been for lack of trying. I generally get good quality drugs, better than the average user, so it seems like I would have gotten at least one good roll in 15 years of trying unsuccessfully. Maybe my 5-HT system is fried, though, there's no way to know without taking a lab tested sample of pure MDMA. All I know is that 90s pills were WAY better, and I'm not the only one who lived through both eras taking ecstasy who has said this. Like I said, there is in my opinion a reason ppl were willing to pay $25 for a single pill in those days. Getting a mild sense of stimulation with no pupil dilation or urge to dance is NOT what good X is supposed to feel like in my experience. If 90s MDMA pills/powder were still available in the US, not only would the price commanded by them be higher I think but the dance music would still be awesome and rave/club dancing and culture would still be way more popular with the general public. If you didn't get a chance to take the real deal, let me tell you that if your pupils don't dilate to as big as saucers, and you don't get an undeniable feeling of loved up empathy with people, an urge to dance, enhanced music appreciation, color enhancement and the like, then your MDMA is shiite. Statistically speaking, your MDMA is shiite if you live in the US and buy domestically without even trying it. The other thing is, judging from posts in this forum, either kids today who pop e are total hypochondriacs suffering from imagined though real to them (psychosomatic) debilitating and serious long term comedown syndrome, a still medically poorly categorized syndrome which was UNHEARD OF in the 90s, or something is seriously wrong with the commercially available MDMA today.

Last edited:
sad but true. My last true roll was in 2004. red strawberry pills. I also ran into a lot of shit pills where I would roll for a half hour, then drop to baseline, I wonder what shit chemical that was. I'm 2014, I went thru atleast 500 e pills. of all sorts. Louis vutton, superman, Bart simpsons, euro dollars, transformers, green emerald shaped pills, McDonald's logo, and ALL of them were FAKE KNOCKOFFS, I looked all them up on pillreports, and they all contained MDMA, no wonder these scumbsgs made duplicate fakes. My best luck was one of them was a meth bomb , and another was bro. its fucking bullshit! even the molly is just as bad, I have yet to get Molly with mdma

Soooo you ate 500 e pills and wonder why they didn't work?

I'm telling you, if you go to the right shows and talk to the right ppl you will find good shards of mdma or 'molly'.

Source: Experience in your actual location.

Rochester/buffalo underground music scene, while not only bringing amazing DJs also has v good access to proper mdma

Buffalove is almost certain to have v good MDMA this year

I dunno man, seems like you may be trying too hard

Over the course of a few years, I came across 500 roughly and yes they were fake. Also my magic is not lost, last time I rolled and mind you, years apart from the previous roll, I had the most amazing experience of my life. I'm not in the rave festival scene, as I have three kids and a family. I more so try to obtain it for when me and my wife want to feel the magical vibes of MDMA together. I just got linked to a connect, old hippie, clean lsd, mushrooms, and his Molly, I believe is an analog, I'm suspecting methylone or bzp. Still unhappy it's not MDMA, but I'm grateful to experience methylone at the very least, to feel some similarities. I should buy s test kit. My dude is just as nieve to the whole mdma and Molly being the same, as I think even his supplier is just as dumb. He said they tested it and mdxx was present, so who knows maybe a slight bit of MDMA is in it to trick people with test kits, or maybe it's mde who knows. He doesn't pop Molly so that's the disadvantage since he can't distinguish difference. It's ironic, his LSD is very clean, as he does test his blotters. Why can't majority in The drug world be knowledgeable with MDMA...damnit... obviously I'm linking up with all the wrong people however none of you can deny there is an epidemic of Molly being passed as RCs and such