Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

im thankful for my parents. im thankful that they loved me enough to not only support me when i got into MMT but they pay for it and they give me a place to live for free and the only thing they ask in return is that i do some chores around the house and stay clean. this i am truly thankful for.

Thankful for the father that always guides me even though I have failed him so many times. I love you dad and I hope that you will have a longer life. <3<3<3

Tonight I am thankful for Blue Light.. there is a whole in the sky where the light pores in, and that light is BLUE<3

Same hehe my mom is a wonderful woman. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted because I am the exact opposite of my super conservatice family.

Today I am thankful for a newly hired employee. I thought that I am going to have to stay overtime but I guess our owner realized that we also have a life?

Tea. And sugar. It helps me stay awake. But I'm probably gonna get love handles. :(

Thankful for the bright sunshine what a wonderful day at vancity.

To be a free adult after living for 3 years with my BFs mother. It's been so motivating each day to work on our house to make it more our own :).

^congrats.

For family and the few who deserve the title of friend.