• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

my fav system song is lonely day i didn't care for much of what serj did on his solo venture though

Yeah I don't think I have heard of his songs on his solo venture. Toxicity will always be the best album IMO. I also like Aerials and Deer Dance

system of a down

Hey man theyre my favourite band

Serj's solo stuff is pretty shit apart from a couple songs.

As for SOAD... Psycho, Spiders, Nuguns, Streamline, Deer Dance... some of my favourite songs

"Mind" is a lot of fun to play when youre really tired, dopest song of all

-

Heavy metal is real awesome too

I'm a late 90's to early 2000's kid so I got into nu metal: Korn, SOAD, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed etc and some other bands like Tool and Orgy.

my dads not much older than me so i'm into metal from the 80's 90's and a little in the 2000's i can't stop listening to fade to black by metallica it's getting dark

Thankful for my friend Emily. I met her at rehab when I was there last year, and she is the person who got me back into rehab this year after relapsing for 8 months. She saved my life, for real. I hadn't spoken with her in a while, so I texted her today and we set a time to hang out and talk about things this friday. She's already given me some good advice about my current girlfriend situation, and she always does so with great humor that lightens up my mood.

She's basically my only real friend that I have left right now.

my dads not much older than me so i'm into metal from the 80's 90's and a little in the 2000's i can't stop listening to fade to black by metallica it's getting dark

I am very thankful for that song fade to black as it is one of the songs that inspires me ;). Have you listened to the version of disturbed? It's quite good as well.

I am very thankful for that song fade to black as it is one of the songs that inspires me ;). Have you listened to the version of disturbed? It's quite good as well.

Damage inc, Blackened, Fight Fire With Fire, Through The Never... I love these songs

I like how a bunch of us are on the same level musically

I am so thankful that someone has been so patient and understanding.. I am on it now and will get that taken care of asap.

Day two hey? Not easy but sounds like your doing it. I hope you have lots of support, love and warmth around you man. Yup, lots.

Damage inc, Blackened, Fight Fire With Fire, Through The Never... I love these songs

I like how a bunch of us are on the same level musically

These are my fave metallica songs besides fade to black:

The God that Failed, One, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Nothing Else Matters, Fuel (love listenin to it when I work out), and Master of Puppets. Favorite album is the black album of course.

Something positive today: Eating chicken teriyaki =D

fade to black has inspired some of my more serious suicide attempts so i doubt it's good for me to listen to in too much it makes death sound even more inviting than it already is

Mr Flowers just listen to this song whenever you are having a hard time:

It will make you relaxed I promise ;)

Thankful fot another saturday to relax and have fun!