• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

Long late night talks with an awesome friend <3

And

Those who truly care about me.

Recovery staff and all the Blue lighters that are making the world a better place.

And the development of a new friendship=D

Thankful my ovaries turned on after a decade of thinking I couldn't be a Mom.
Thankful my pantry is now full and hunger is now able to be fed.
Thankful I met the great love of my life and for the many warm embraces after too many years without.

That's great june <3

Thankful for the wonderful people I have encountered in my life and that includes BL recovery staff you are are amazing superb! <3<3

I am also thankful for the music that I listen to that inspires me to be in the groove =D

I am thankful the mods here consistently shine light into the dark side..;)

I am thankful for Bluelight. The information I've found here has kept me alive through years of serious drug addiction, as well as the support I've found through my recovery process and the ability to give back that information and support to others. I am truly fucking grateful beyond words for this website.

Thankful for this laptop. Without which I would still be staring at the bottom of the bunk above me trying and failing to sleep.

Thankful for the long time friends I have who continue to miss me and support me through all my struggles. <3

Someone on here said something like, "to be happy, one must choose to be happy". or something like that. I keep thinking about that line throughout my day; seems to help in moments of bummed outer dome.

^ crazy when you start to realize we make the choice rite

Sunshine is what I am thankful for.

^^ Reading that is what Has finally inspired me to get out of bed today. I was looking for a reason, turns out the reason is I can choose to not be a depressed lazy fuck. lol.

^I'm thankful for a beautiful day but it is plentiful in the Sunshine State (aka Florida), I'm thankful for cooler days, and by cooler I mean 80 degree days as opposed to 100 degree days. Today was a beautiful 80 degree day with loads of sunshine :).

Isnt a cloud in the sky here today<3.. thankful for finally getting to the end of a long as hard journey on allot of fronts.. cant believe i made it sometimes... man was quite the string of hardship.. Ha I'm a pretty tuogh mutherfucker.. so thankful for everyone that helped me and everyone who stood by me or at least held out hope... love ya all<3

today i was drinking alone at the pub and probably looked like i was in a miserable mood,

and someone ive only had contact with once previously, came up to me to see how my day was etc

so im thankful for people who can show me what it means to be thoughtful of others

I am still thankful for another day even if it is gloomy outside and foggy.