Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

Thankful that I had the courage to write and send a complaint letter to the billing department at my doctors office. The woman was SO rude to me for no reason, so I wrote a letter of complaint to her boss. It feels empowering. No one in a professional position should talk to someone the way she talked to me...

Today I am thankful for the friends I have left and I'm very thankful to bluelight for helping me connect with people again.

Thankful that I had the courage to write and send a complaint letter to the billing department at my doctors office. The woman was SO rude to me for no reason, so I wrote a letter of complaint to her boss. It feels empowering. No one in a professional position should talk to someone the way she talked to me...

That's awesome addy :)
Customer service should be respectful at all times, you had no right to be treated that way. good on you for complaining to her manager! :D

Today I am thankful that in 2 hours I will be going to a meeting to discuss getting my job back finally, since February.... I can't wait to get off my butt! lol I've been so lazy and depressed since I had to leave work, and next week I officially have no income, so I'm really happy things seem to be rolling smoothly now. It's gonna be relieving when I'm back..... as weird as that sounds o_O

~Ms.P

Other people who take the time to care and connect with people, a genuine conversation about things of real importance can be a powerful catalyst for change.

Other people who take the time to care and connect with people, a genuine conversation about things of real importance can be a powerful catalyst for change.

I am pleased to hear this, Allein. I'm glad that you are receiving support. Although you and I have had our falling outs, I think you are one of the good guys, and remember Saturday 4th January, January of this year, when you and I E-mailed (or PMd as it's called here) n you took time out to help n advise me after my "vacation from Bluelight." You're a good person.

I am thankful for....hmmmmm???? not actually sure right now...
Apart from my daughter xxxx

I am pleased to hear this, Allein. I'm glad that you are receiving support. Although you and I have had our falling outs, I think you are one of the good guys, and remember Saturday 4th January, January of this year, when you and I E-mailed (or PMd as it's called here) n you took time out to help n advise me after my "vacation from Bluelight." You're a good person.

I am thankful for....hmmmmm???? not actually sure right now...
Apart from my daughter xxxx

Falling out ?? water under the bridge, neither of us need that kinda baggage over largely nothing of importance, it's all good and I wouldnt say that just for the sake of it.

Having a daughter is truly a gift, my daughter is now 11 and I'm so proud of her. Without going into detail we struggled to conceive our first child and she came into existence despite what the doctors had to say, life finds a way:)

Falling out ?? water under the bridge, neither of us need that kinda baggage over largely nothing of importance, it's all good and I wouldnt say that just for the sake of it.

Having a daughter is truly a gift, my daughter is now 11 and I'm so proud of her. Without going into detail we struggled to conceive our first child and she came into existence despite what the doctors had to say, life finds a way:)

Awh bless... that's ace, Allein. You're one of the good ones. And thanks for saying that's water under the bridge, means a lot.

Take care,
Evey xxxx

I am thankful for the living sentient beings who continue to reach out from near and far.

I am thankful for food, water, shelter, a bed, and for being safe and okay in this moment.

I am thankful for all that is.

Magic is in the air.

It's been fun,

Without a doubt,

I want to thank you,

For looking out.

My mom - she is the best mother in the world and I can't express enough how I am extremely lucky to have her as my mother.

My patient and understanding wife, she puts up with my ongoing problems and remains my biggest support, we have been together since we were 15 and she is my world<3