Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

^^
Does he watch the stampy long nose Youtube stuff ? my mini me is obsessed.

He uses an android tablet to play it, todays mission was to enable him to make his own stampy style in game video and upload it to Youtube.

It took 2hrs to get it all working and setup his own channel but we got there and his delight has made my day:)

He said he watches the diamond minecart. He said he has checked out stampy once. Nothing better than a childs delight rite<3

Thankful that I woke up happy, and it's raining, not snowing, raining!! :D
I love the rain <3

Thankful for my mother. She is a wonderful, briliant, warrior. And she has breathed life back into me again and again this month.

The amazing spring break week I just had with the kido and my family. A good chance at doing something I love for a good living in a place I love. My health and recovery. How peaceful I feal almost all the time.

Having new found restraint on my bad temper and NOT ripping someones head of and using their mindless skull as a bowl to eat my broke ass ramen noodles out of.

^^beautiful.

I'll add that I'm thankful for a compassionate doctor--I've had many doctors across various fields who related to me as if I am an unintelligent sum of multiple symptoms, without a soul. It's they that are soul-less. My current psychiatrist has treated me for ptsd for a year now. He has never been anything but kind and engaged. And he listens. What a rarity in psychiatry! ;)

Thankful for Swedish women. In particular, one woman that rocks my world :D

Thankful this day is off to a good start!
Let's hope it stays that way. :)

(Even though it is only 5:30am lol)

My dad! even if he's annoying sometimes LOL I love him to death

The gasoline my neighbor apparently dumped has 99% dissipated to the point that I am no longer worried about fumes in my living room.

^ this

and I'm super thankful I can wear lighter clothing outside now instead of so many layers. (Which prevent me from wearing my larger, 3D Kandi cuffs.... yeah I'm one of those people) *unce unce unce*

no sleeves = no problem :)