Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

Today I am thankful for a wonderful coworker/buddy that has been working her ass off like I am. I need another one like her!!!

Today I woke up somewhat hungover. No biggie, but I had better see to it that it is an even rarer occurrence.
In any event, I looked at my clock and said to myself, "Late again!". Nope. I thought it said "9:20" '. It was 8:20.
I'm thankful for the "extra" time.

^It's like finding a ten dollar bill in your pocket.;)

My husband sold the business. What a relief!

Today I woke up somewhat hungover. No biggie, but I had better see to it that it is an even rarer occurrence.
In any event, I looked at my clock and said to myself, "Late again!". Nope. I thought it said "9:20" '. It was 8:20.
I'm thankful for the "extra" time.

The clocks just went forward here in the UK, so I lost that hour that I gained all those months ago (don't think to hard about it is messes with your head;))

Hopefully good news on the business sale Herb, we finally managed to offload the last ( the building) of my wifes family business last year aftre an epic struggle, it's really helped my father in law move on with things.

Thankful for my mom and the amazing soup she makes every time. Fuck expensive restaurants, this is the best stuff.

^making soup is always a soulful act.:)

Yesterday my studio flooded in the downpour but today the world looks all new and green and shiny--blue sky and green world. Yay!

Vacations, ad lib, museums, art, music, spring, breasts, good food, my family, my dog, and most my son. <3

A day with my son, apparently we absolutely have to make a minecraft video, or more accurately he absolutely has to make one, I'm just tech support :D

A day with my son, apparently we absolutely have to make a minecraft video, or more accurately he absolutely has to make one, I'm just tech support :D

Awh :)
Have a good time, both of you.

Evey xxxx

Have been playing quite a bit of minecraft with my youngster this week... opened up the game a few days ago to find he had TNT all around my magnificent decadent hippy palace and spawned slim inside:\

^^
Does he watch the stampy long nose Youtube stuff ? my mini me is obsessed.

He uses an android tablet to play it, todays mission was to enable him to make his own stampy style in game video and upload it to Youtube.

It took 2hrs to get it all working and setup his own channel but we got there and his delight has made my day:)