TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

tumblr_o4ilx2ew9V1r8rck5o2_250.gif

OMG - that's awesome! What kind of stone is that? My kitties never go for stuff like that, however, they are obsessed with licking nail files and 120 grit course sand paper which creeps me out (sometimes they try chewing on it and I can hear it on their teeth). I have to keep the sand paper out of reach when I work on projects around the house lol.

After all the darkness, I'm thankful I found God and his angels. I'm thankful I get up in the mornings and work out again. I'm thankful all around.

Im so tired of working so hard that Im thankfull for everyday I don't have to work, like this day.

I'm thankful for my parents. We disagree sometimes but at the end of the day they always come through for me.

^:)

I'm thankful for JoeTheStoner who always comes through with fantastic imagery to brighten my day.<3

I'm thankful once again for my amazing friends, and to have been given a chance to participate in setting up and helping to run a brand spanky new cafe run by and for those in drug / alcohol recovery. I spent the day upcycling chairs and tables for them today. The sun was shining, was way better than sitting in the office. Plus I was asked to be part of their committee, what a privilege!

Today I am one happy Jonxx.

Thankful for a day off tomorrow.

Thankful I don't want for anything important.

Thankful for my new place.

Thankful that my ladies are looking rockstar inV1 and F4.

Thankful I don't work at a corporate outfit.

I'm thankful my Vyvanse was approved FINALLY after all the back and forth with insurance companies.

I'm thankful I had a few days of the best sex ever!! Hehe

Today I completed a whole year being officially in my job. This means that I now can have a very mild compensation if fired and a mild Dole for a few months as well. Not real safety to be honest, but now I feel like my circle in this job is complete and Im not that anxious of loosing it anymore.
After all it's a toxic company and I feel proud of my self for being able to stay there that long.

^Now you also have some good job history that would allow you to look for something else!

Today I am very thankful that I was born to two loving parents that did not suffer from addiction. Reading threads on BL about people that have grown up with parents in full blown addiction and who have been using drugs themselves from childhood has really made me feel unfairly blessed. To those of you coming from that situation that are struggling to end your own addiction, you have my utmost respect. Actually I would call it awe.

I was born from two parents that did not suffer from addiction, well I suppose smoking back then wasn't a big deal. Unfortunately their good habits did not make them special neither good parents. My best memories are from the relatives that offered their homes when my parents had to travel. Or were not present. They had other important problems to be concerned with as my sister needed all of their attention due to a serious medical issue. I guess they couldn't handle life with me and my other sister.

In that sense, I'm very grateful to my grandma and super thankful to my beloved cousins who made my life very interesting, always travelling together. They were very interested in teaching me things, from biking to driving. I consider them my real family. We've lived together abroad for 5 years so in weird ways my parents are more stranger to me if I compare them with my other family, cousins and friends. I'm very thankful for having such a great back up family.

A place to live
A good job
Plenty of food in my place
Family even though I never get to see them. We talk fairly often though so that's good.

^ Indeed, thankful for all of those.

And today for this Friday yet to begin, new challenges and a deserved break to all of us.
For my son scoring an A+ in Physics, for having the energy to study hard with him.
Proud of my children, so mature and yet very fun to hang around with them. Grateful for who they are becoming.