TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

No worries. I'm not judging you at all. Just mentioned what I thought.
Take care!
E.

I am thankful for MrRoot as he is the first person in the wole world who has been able to let me feel complete with my past and with my flaws and that we can share everything without pretending to be something else. I think this is as close being soulmates as it can be.

Ey! MrRoot is a great guy, from what I've seen recently.

Good for you!!

Beautiful, totally messed up 24 year old aspiring actresses named Annabel.

I'm thankful for A.B, H.B, and Aq. Helping me to get through the past week.

Also thankful for me mum, and a certain Australian that's been there to talk to during a few low points of my life. Whoda thunk it :)

I am thankful for the effort that people put in around here to support others.. Its becoming rarer and rarer in the real world... =D

^ I have been helped in BL much more than in real life. This is real and it really helped me to stand up again. And keep standing. :)

I have had a delightful visit from my daughter yesterday night. Today we spoke and I'm happy to know she's doing great, despite of ordinary life problems. I'm proud to know my own 'children' deal with their problems much better than myself.

I feel nice and relaxed. After being on edge 24/7 for weeks and weeks, it's a pleasant change. My only problem is distinguishing what's real or not in my head sometimes. I can think something and once I get it in my head, it's like it actually happened. Maybe that's from being sedated. I'll take those moments of uncertainty over being completely miserable.

^happy to hear C2C.<3

I'm thankful for my recent adventure with my son. We both love hot springs and we both love exploring and spontaneity and we had a great time finding them and soaking and sleeping in our hammocks under the stars. You can never imagine when your kids are little and adorable that they will grow up to be wonderful adult friends. My only disappointment was that I didn't see even one bear.

^Yes, it was wonderful--so much so that I am thinking of hanging my hammock out under the bamboo in my back yard so that I can sleep out there sometime. My husband and son are going back out this weekend to camp and then my son is taking off by himself to backpack. I'll be home with the other two old ladies (my cats!) holding down the fort.

I'm grateful for my garden and how much pleasure I get working in it. I hate housecleaning but I love garden cleaning.:\

I used to love planting trees and wait for them to give us fruits. Some good years only waiting and treating..

Thankful for this day!!

It's sunday so Im not working. This is all im thankfull for today.

Thankful for the having travelled. Getting further away later on this week.

The rain. First rain in LA in a long ass time I feel like. Only a little drizzlw, and it's only barely overcast, but it's so very nice to have in my life again.