• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Thankful that my travels went beautifully and that I proved once again to my living-in-constant-fear family members and friends that the world is safer and more welcoming than the media would have us believe. Right now more than ever the world needs our calm and our courage and our compassion. Spreading it beyond the usual borders is crucial. Also thankful that my cats survived my absence and are happily snuggled up with me now for our Bluelight time.:)

Ah, you know this post made me heart sing! :D
Wanted to reply to an earlier post; I made; that you had responded to but reading yours here Im so happy for you, beautiful one.
...Greatful for the the Herb person - she be magic! ;) <3

I am lucky to have all these wonderful people in my life who keep on encouraging me to enjoy life without using drugs recreationally and that applies also to those that still do use themselves but don't want to use while around me. Had a bbq for 20+ people today at my place and it was nice to have all those wonderful people present.

There is going to be quite a mess to clean tomorrow but it is worth it :)

My best friend is coming to visit for 10 days tomorrow. I've been super lonely, so this will be a godsend.

Today I am thankful to receive this post:

"My husband also has a terminal cancer although he is a mystery to his doctors (doing relatively well) and no one has ever given us any kind of time frame. That is going to call on you to dive into living in the present as never before. I hope that you realize that your vulnerability will be the source of your courage in all this. Don't fall prey to the myth that you have to be strong for your partner by hiding or suppressing your fears and emotions. Believe me, there is no way around the travesty of losing someone you love with all your heart--only through, never around. If I can be of any help at all, please feel free to contact me. While alcohol may offer you a temporary relief it will bring you years of unnecessary pain. One of the best gifts you can give to your partner is the gift of being fully present"

Today I am grateful for the sunny weather and me and my partner going to a posh seaside village.

^ I miss the winters...

Thankful for waking up on time.. And disposed.

Thankful for good books. Just finished The Forty Rules of Love by Turkish author, Elif Shafak--I recommend it. Good glimpse into Sufi beliefs.

^ Sound like good books to me.

Thankful for finally having a pleasant day. I mean, light - nice without complications.
It was also a beautiful day but it gets so much better when we are happier. :)
Goal in life should really be happiness which is a really big package if you think about it.

Thankful for my grill and that it takes so little effort to cook on it.

I'm grateful for having come to terms with my 'new self', although a bit more serious. Although lighter.
I'm not that social and outgoing anymore but I started to enjoy other things. I now bring gratitude into my life.

That I'm almost through Nebraska.. I just bunjed up the steering wheel and put it on cruze at 75mph.. then went to sleep for ten hours. ;)

It sounds like a great trip. Enjoy :)

I'm grateful for this week and hope I have enough energy for the next one. Life has been quite challenging these past couple of months.

Thankful for have gone through this day. I missed my gym but right on time for a hot and welcome dinner. The small things that makes our day. :)

thankful for animals that are some of the best teachers of love and joy.

after reading your post, mysterie, I have to acknowledge my old cat that is curled up beside me. She is 15 now and starting to show signs of dementia but she makes sure to check in with everyone in the family throughout the day and evening. She is very social--almost more dog than cat. Anyway, I am thankful for her long life and hope it continues a couple more years without illness.