TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Makes me remember our life with my father when I was younger.

I am happy he's fine now.

Thankful, even though I am low on funds now, I fixed my car, my computer and finally have a new phone that works and doesn't shut off when I use it! Yay! :)

Thankful, even though I am low on funds now, I fixed my car, my computer and finally have a new phone that works and doesn't shut off when I use it! Yay! :)

Smoky!<3 Glad things are looking up.:)

I am thankful for all the moderators in bluelight who do good job moderating this forum and still at the same time have time to share their stories and comment other user's posts nicely.

Today I'm thankful for the good week we had both at home and at the office. Sunshine days.

FAMILY, a job I enjoy, a good night of seep, and that I'm finally in the process of getting a new ride (at a great price). Feelsgoodman

Also, OG Kush

Last edited:
thankful for the color green in all its variations
hehe yes. I get this notion ( I think). :)

Grateful to keep myself in tune and in a space where I am with people who are compassionate and humane; Grateful to have the awareness to see them and know my own worth.
yup.
<3

Eventually all pieces seem to fall into place and it seems like a pretty nice feeling.

After I had finished writing some chapters for my novel I got message from girl whom I have known for few years and she had finally noticed I might want something else than friendship and asked me out for a real date tonight.

At the same tome a friend of mine who is currently living at my house in order to get sober told me that her sister is coming over to meet her today which means I can be at peace when I am away on my date.

Time to warm up the sauna and then prepare for the date after I have replied to some posts. It has been a while since I have been on a date so I am feeling like being a teenager again and I am positively anxious at the moment :) I am quite sure that after a sauna I'll be jumping around the house wondering what to wear etc.

And at the same moment a car came to that take moldy piece of junk laying on my lawn to be decommissioned too. And I am not talking about myself :)

ftfxjt.jpg

I'm grateful I can finally have my daughter back with us for the weekend and some quality time to rest!