L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Tinder Opening Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you thought of women as acutally people instead of a object then you would know how to talk to them. If you can't hold convos or messages with even your friends then well you should probably get some psych help. But its clear you do not respect women and they all steer clear. Must be your looks right? Mate the most beautiful women i am friends with do not date super model guys and are put off by steroid dudes with hollywood bodies. You know what they actually want in a guy somebody who respects them loves them a best friend for life.

As for opening lines, I only match with people who bother to put at least a little bit of a bio on their profile. Usually you can construct an opening question out of that. I always remember being taught that good conversations are like a good tennis rally - both sides need to make the effort to give the other something that can hit back over the net. So a good response is a question backed up by a little insight about oneself.

However, it’s amazing the number of women who give short answers with no follow up question. I figure if they can’t manage a conversation online they can’t manage one in real life and I move on.

i didn’t use Tinder in my home town but I have used it a lot when travelling. It was surprisingly useful until I got banned permanently for no discernible reason. Even at 50 it gave me plenty of matches from 30-55 year old. I am sure it was my witty and sincere profile rather than my photos - though I did use a quality studio headshot as my main photo.

My first Wife and I were married 3 months, we conceived 3 times, the first 2 spontaneously aborted, the 3rd was okay, except my Wife's marriage to her son's father was shattered, and her son had a very rare genetic condition so he had to drag himself around on his legs, he did not grow, could not hear, etc., etc. Our pregnancy was way too traumatic for everyone so we did terminate that pregnancy and we divorced. I then remarried to my Wife, but I know that my first Wife's son is thriving, walking, talking, 20/20 vision, and she and her ex-husband are trying to live together as a family. And we have talked out our sexual issues.

Wow, that must have been awful. Reading this nearly started the waterworks. I could not understand the context but it looks like you lost two babies and then decided not to go ahead with the third one because of some problem.

EDIT: Well, the waterworks started. I work with disabled people, and this was too much for me to digest. I am sure that for anyone else it would make for painful reading also. I could never imagine having to deal with those disabilities...and then losing the 3rd viable kid + the divorce (which I am sure was very traumatic) added the cherry on top so to speak. Wow, this hurts. In all honesty I would have rather stuck my hand in a jack jumper's nest - the pain from reading this was much, MUCH worse. I wish I had never read it, but I am so, so sorry you had to go through this.

They say emotional pain is 50 times worse than physical pain, and boy does it ring true.

Last edited:
I remember back in the day squirt had a different taste too, like the honey of God’s.. True magic, kids don’t know what they’re missing. Much more available back then too, and no this isn’t because I’m twice the age!! I was drenched 24/7, it was heaven.

-GC

I’ve read that in recent years there has been a change in urine precursors. And most squirt you encounter is meh at best. This is most evident in the size of your pupil after subocular administration.
Top-notch Bluelight satire, I laughed! (y)

No one with a nose could possibly think twice about that.

Kids nowadays don't even know about Yahoo Mess, only whispers but that's it. One thing there, haha.

I'm not a misogynist, to whomever wrote that. I was just alluding that many sub-par girls, looks-wise, have an inflated ego. As I wrote, I'm ugly. Hence I swipe on ugly chicks. However, their standards seem too high. I've had obese women unmatch me. That speaks volumes. I believe that even 3/10 girls have options on Tinder. I was also told that if you're a guy who is under a 8/10 in looks, then don't bother with Tinder. This resonates with me. Swiped over 400 girls so far and have had a total of about 9 matches, all of whom unmatched me shortly after. Hitting on girls in real life might be more prosperous. But where the fuck do I meet girls in real life? I'm an introvert by nature which only compounds the problem.
Even “sub par. obese, ugly” girls do get to have standards. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don’t imagine my desire for someone good looking to me would be any different if I was a woman who is any of these things... You’d deem me to have an over-inflated ego for being whatever and having standards, but really I’m just as entitled to my wants in a person as you are to your sexist, garbage attitude.

Sometimes the outsides do match the insides. Sometimes supposedly ugly people are much more beautiful than you are, clearly.

My Dick is like a chewinggum lollypop , you have to suck it all the way for it to be good.

I just got Tinder and swiped some 200-odd women and have had only 4 matches. None of whom responded to my initial text message. Is there any suave opening I could use to get the ladies wet and wanting my dick (which, without bragging, is 7 inches. And I've been told more than once that I'm well-endowed.)
Can you post screenshots of your profile so I can see what you're working with?

Hey man - just try to keep it very casual. Pretend you're not trying to just fuck, and that she actually could be the love of your life. That doesn't mean shower her with affection, it just means take an actual and real interest in her life. With out being creepy.

There's many fine lines, but the bottom line, is be yourself and you'll find much better matches. I'm not saying you're not doing this already, just keep it in mind.

@Michael_25
I dig your philossophy, but I'd say it comes down to whether OP just wants to get his dick wet or if he is looking for something steady.

I dig your philossophy, but I'd say it comes down to whether OP just wants to get his dick wet or if he is looking for something steady.

Be casual, take an interest and be yourself i try to do in both situations, but i get your idea.

Trying to get my dick wet requires a LOT less lying.

;)

Be casual, take an interest and be yourself i try to do in both situations, but i get your idea.

Trying to get my dick wet requires a LOT less lying.

;)
I'd say, if you wanna get laid, don't be yourself for gods sake. And that's not critique against anyones persona.
It's just that it's easier getting laid when you let yourself be whatever the person you want to fuck wants you to be.

She wants a hipster? Be one.
She wants a thug? Be one.
She wants kids? So do you.

Bruce Lee said it the best;
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup."

I bet Bruce was a pussy-slayer.

I'd say, if you wanna get laid, don't be yourself for gods sake. And that's not critique against anyones persona.
It's just that it's easier getting laid when you let yourself be whatever the person you want to fuck wants you to be.

She wants a hipster? Be one.
She wants a thug? Be one.
She wants kids? So do you.

Bruce Lee said it the best;
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup."

I bet Bruce was a pussy-slayer.

Oh i gotcha.

I just don't like putting in too much effort into women. If they come to me then that's cool. If not, i don't chase.

You could probably guess, i don't get laid often.

Status
Not open for further replies.