• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thumbprints

Do you think it's possible to end up in a persistent vegetative state from a thumbprint (going by chinacat72's figure of 50mg to ½ gm)?

I know this is old but while revising his story I noticed something that seemed a little odd. As he begins to describe the bad experience one guy had, he notes his friends friend says he wants to try a thumbprint. You would think Chinacat, supposedly being the massive LSD dealer he his, would know that this kid is way in over his head... Instead he goes on to ask if hes sure and then pours some crystals out onto the counter. Seems a little odd to me... Especially when you take into account he said he just finished laying 5 grams in the very same spot. But hey, who knows. :)

Some time in the mid 80's I had two vials; I got off the Haight. I decided to store the liquid on Sugar cubes, for nostalgic reasons... so i made 200 of them cubes... and I put them back in the box, after i individually warped them in tin foil...

I'm saying; I know from experience, that touching and wrapping those sugar cubes got me so high, like higher then what a 4 way hit would do to you :) everything was melting up the walls, swirls, echos and more.

I don't know how much my fingers absorb but it was a very hefty dose indeed... I waded through it, totally unprepared for that trip ...

in those days... heck
I had no idea that could or would have happen to me.
Also I / we experimented back then, by putting a drop, in each eye... you come on to it very fast that way.
It does not burn your eyes, if your wondering...

So placing your thumb onto a gram, of crystal LSD, sounds real to me...

real perhaps, given peoples nature of late to outdo each other....my question here is how this relates to harm reduction??? its a glory story..is it cautionary, anecdotal ?? tolerances are real and diving into a "10 strip" is unecessary not too mention reckless imo..thanks for listening...

Some time in the mid 80's I had two vials; I got off the Haight. I decided to store the liquid on Sugar cubes, for nostalgic reasons... so i made 200 of them cubes... and I put them back in the box, after i individually warped them in tin foil...

I'm saying; I know from experience, that touching and wrapping those sugar cubes got me so high, like higher then what a 4 way hit would do to you :) everything was melting up the walls, swirls, echos and more.

I don't know how much my fingers absorb but it was a very hefty dose indeed... I waded through it, totally unprepared for that trip ...

in those days... heck
I had no idea that could or would have happen to me.
Also I / we experimented back then, by putting a drop, in each eye... you come on to it very fast that way.
It does not burn your eyes, if your wondering...

So placing your thumb onto a gram, of crystal LSD, sounds real to me...

I had older friends that were buying liquid and sheets at the shows one year...They thought it would be cool to take it that way....My friend Tony and others they would cut themselves and drip it..They were also putting it in their eyes........Tony was spun out for 3 days...on the 3rd day he flushed a bunch down the toilet.....sounds like lots of fun.........not!!!

^ The way you describe it sure...thats very reckless to do... When i did that; it was a known dose... 2oo ug and under.... I respect lsd!
The incident with the sugar clubs, was stupidity on my part... I learnt form it...truly I'm not dick sizing, i'm very comfortable in my skin... i'm just sharing a true experience..

I have read a lot of crazy reckless behavior on here... something iv never done.

Do you think it's possible to end up in a persistent vegetative state from a thumbprint (going by chinacat72's figure of 50mg to ½ gm)?

yeah i sure wonder what the fuck such ridiculous doses would do to one's mind

Well it would be interesting to see if any follow up was done with the 8 people who snorted 2 lines of crystal LSD apeice....I'd imagine that would be like 200mg or so?

China cat I think is a little over the top with his amount of a thumbprint. Think of 2 lines being approx 200mg (rough estimate obviously) , I would expect a thumbprint to be no more than 10-20mg no? So 1-2 sheets of acid, which as has been pointed out if you have been ingesting LSD for days on end wouldn't be out of the question with tolerance doubling every time you ate it. Hell after a week straight you may need a thumbprint to get off!

^ yeah i just read the report on that famous case, the article says that "no residua was observed in a year of direct follow up of five patients" but i too would like to know about what happened to them after the experience more detailedly

in the article it also says that all of them had pretty much came down by the 12 hour mark. i would expect such ridiculous doses to make people trip longer to be honest. there was even one guy who after "several hours, said he felt better and was discharged", like, wtf, i'd expect some serious lasting damage to the mind with the doses reported... perhaps he accepted he fucked up for good and left straight for the psych ward lol

the cops found 208mg of 80-90 percent pure LSD with them either, that's like holy shit four thousand solid trips worth, perhaps eight thousand average tabs these days... how in earth did those crazy bastards got their hands on such amount of acid and did like the most stupid thing ever oh my god

Thumbprints sound totally insane, dont think id do that much but would totally love to try some crystal L, like 1 or 1.5mg. Have no idea where i would even find crystal though, that seems hard enough

Well it would be interesting to see if any follow up was done with the 8 people who snorted 2 lines of crystal LSD apeice....I'd imagine that would be like 200mg or so?

China cat I think is a little over the top with his amount of a thumbprint. Think of 2 lines being approx 200mg (rough estimate obviously) , I would expect a thumbprint to be no more than 10-20mg no? So 1-2 sheets of acid, which as has been pointed out if you have been ingesting LSD for days on end wouldn't be out of the question with tolerance doubling every time you ate it. Hell after a week straight you may need a thumbprint to get off!

The whole chinacat thumbprint story has been shown to be BS, along with all the stuff he wrote about different types of LSD crystals which are nothing but branding as it's all the same drug and chemical. You'll have to do a search for it here on bluelight as there are multiple threads about these subjects.

I have taken LSD daily in low doses and I did not need more to trip the next day but I only did it for 5 days straight and on the last day I would drink the rest of the water and tab I had put into a bottle of distilled and filtered water.

You can certainly thumbprint lsd but the chinacat stuff is just bullshit. There is no secret initiation its each to their own. Doing a thumbprint would be nothing more than flooding the receptors it wouldn't bring any higher kind of experience you would be better looking for another psychedelic like DMT if you want to go into deeper regions. It's not really using LSD for its purpose.What are you honestly expecting in this case other than just overloading receptors which then just tends to bring the negative side effects of the drug into play.

From what I heard LSD tends to be an extremely fluffy powder, so if you assume 1 gram of LSD in an 1 dram lab vial, a "thumbprint" of overturning the vial briefly and eating what sticks to your thumb likely would be in the 5-10mg range.

Take a powder that is highly fluffy and weigh 10mg. Thats a lot of powder to stick to a square centimeter of thumb. I think thumbprinting occurred in some scenes but it was a much smaller amount than people think it contained.

thyats still 50-100x a standard 100ug blotter of course so still a stellar amount.

Yeah I can imagine someone getting 50mg stuck to their thumb if they went really hard on those crystals and used the entire thumb surface, but a half gram? No way it's possible to get even close to that much stuck on your finger. Someone is documented dying from 300mg of LSD injected, admittedly intravenously, but LSD actually has nearly as much BA orally as via IV.

LSD does have toxic effects at unmanageable doses, but recently at the last further show in the bay someone I knew was given K with "Raw" [crystal LSD] mixed in...... I didn't see them till the next day functioning, but obviously tripping hard. They also had marks and scabs on her forehead from trying to scratch their face off. It's surprisingly more common than most think..... Especiallywith crystal 1p and lad available I am surprised there aren't any trip reports. Than again doubt one could remember much to report.

edit: The shroomery post is bs too.... There's no big LSD conspiracy... Just lots of people with access to LSD some more careless and reckless than others.

Why on earth would someone mix in 1PLSD with ketamine......that stuff costs buttloads for a very small amount of powder

I call bullshit

Why on earth would someone mix in 1PLSD with ketamine......that stuff costs buttloads for a very small amount of powder

I call bullshit
real LSD not 1p..... What do you expect from someone at the last further show..... Call bs if you want, but you wouldn't know bs even if you stepped in it.

dit: Both you don't know shit.