View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thumbprints

JD42890

Bluelighter
so ive read a lot about thumbprints on other forums etc. just wondering if anyone here on BL has done a thumbprint and would like to share their story. I know that this is a life changing event and the experience is tough to put into words. But i would love to read these tales :)

I highly doubt anybody on this forum (maybe ONE person, if that) has done a thumbprint.

Junkie scumbag (lol), a thumbprint is when one puts their thumb over the tip of a small bottle/container of LSD crystals and tips it upside down, then sucks on their thumb (which has been laced with crystals)... It was said to be the "acceptance" into the "family" in the old days of LSD, read about it over at shroomery. I highly doubt they are done now also, a thumbprint would cost someone a bomb. Thats a fuck load of doses.

edit// that link is from chinacat from the shroomery, what I suggested you read. :)

feel free to correct me if im wrong please but a thumbprint can only be attained if you know a chemist. it is the process of which you place your thumb onto Crystalline LSD and then ingest. its not something to be taken lightly and is guaranteed to completely destroy your ego. Ive heard that before anyone will sell you Crystal that you must do a thumbprint to prove your ready to handle said crystal

I highly doubt anybody on this forum (maybe ONE person, if that) has done a thumbprint.

Junkie scumbag (lol), a thumbprint is when one puts their thumb over the tip of a small bottle/container of LSD crystals and tips it upside down, then sucks on their thumb (which has been laced with crystals)... It was said to be the "acceptance" into the "family" in the old days of LSD, read about it over at shroomery. I highly doubt they are done now also, a thumbprint would cost someone a bomb. Thats a fuck load of doses.

thumbprints are still done today. they guy i get liquid from is supposed to do one soon

It's when laying blotter in the old days, they gave you a thumbprint to "test" you, or you had to experience one to be accepted.

And yeah, thats true. But I doubt any chemist would want to be giving out thumbprints, I certainly wouldn't. Not a money issue or anything, but thats a BIG responsibility to put onto yourself, thats thousands of doses right there flowing through their system and you've got to look after them etc. Fuck that, I bet there were some MAJOR freakouts when people were printed. (like that one in the link).

edit// Let us know how it goes, but I'd still take that with a pinch of salt...

when he actually does it i will be sure to let you know. i would just love to hear of peoples experiences, if any, with thumbprints. ive had my ego demolished in the past by psychedelics but i cant even begin to imagine the difference during a thumbprint

Do you think you'd remember a thumbprint? You'd certainly be pretty blasted... I certainly want to hear of some experiences, I'm still waiting for the right time to drop 1 hit of acid (I haven't yet), let alone a thumbs worth of crystal. Insanity!

well from what i read over at the shroomery you dont really remember what goes on because from the second you do it your pretty much floored to a bed and cant control most of your bodily functions. the stories people did tell of it all involved some sort of spiritual gain IE seeing jesus speaking to him

WOW fuck me that would be a MASSIVE dose :0 i would love to hear some expirences :)
i wouldent mind trying it being re-born sounds fascinating so does meeting god :p

Didn't the thumbprint originate from shroomery by the member chinacat? I've never really looked into otherwise could anyone else provide evidence?

WOW fuck me that would be a MASSIVE dose :0 i would love to hear some expirences :)
i wouldent mind trying it being re-born sounds fascinating so does meeting god :p

go to the shroomery forum and search thumbprints there are a couple of stories on there.

If you search this forum we've had loads of threads on thumbprints containing various reports and opinions. I have always been somewhat dubious of them as the saturation point of LSD is only a few mg - any more than that extends the duration not the intensity. Some say that you can somehow overcome the saturation point but have never been clear on what the mechanism for that to work is supposed to be.

I definitely have no experience with this (seeing as 2 hits of blotter leaves me sitting in the corner of my bed afraid of the world) but I've heard people mention it whom aren't familiar with either the shroomery or BL...so there must be some truth to it. Sounds like a rather frightening experience though.

I've done a thumbprint of LSD crystal of course!

can't tell you any more than that though...I haven't stopped tripping!

the only people who have done a thumbprint are people who are on the front line of LSD production and I think bluelight isn't quite that elite. I imagine most of these fellows are especially secretive and probably are too paranoid for their lives to post openly on bluelight. Poor pickard :(

I can't believe people are still posting this vapid, ridiculous, deplorable horseshit.

Well, I suppose I can ...

ChinaCat's accounts are marginally entertaining fiction admixed with a lot of grandiose spreading-the-love crap. The business is not run that way.

People have certainly eaten high doses of LSD before, and it gets you pretty spun out, but the idea of a thumbprint qua initiation/hazing is pure invention.

I consumed a small amount of crystal once, ~1mg, I tripped hard, it doesn't make me special. Consuming any more than that is just plain reckless. A few people have in the past I'm sure, and I hope that that deluded pile of shit thread over at the Shroomery doesn't inspire anyone to do so in the future ... But that requires a lot offaith in human abilities of discernment :(

Yeah, I don't really see the point. I'd love for someone to be able to explain the point... but all I've read is a report of a guy that started shitting and pissing himself and basically going insane. Doesn't sound like fun to me.