• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Those who love to eat pussy

Yeah I Love eating pussy and Ass, the feeling when she cums while I lick tongue fuck suck her Ass is Greatest feeling ever.
I had a near death experience when chick put me in head leg lock and I couldn't breathe.
Then I wanted her Cum in her sweet ass but found out ah ah I can only cum once, fuck off go to sleep as you have been eating me for 160mins ffs I wasn't counting but ffs.
Early next morning I was happy fucking her sweet beautiful Ass.
I always had fresh pineapple, cranberry juice, strawberries and grapes for us both along with heaps of fresh water.
Hate eating a girl who smokes too much as taste is off, same as real spicy food.

I love eating my gf pussy!!! But she really takes great care of herself and is an extremely clean person...

I honestly haven’t the slightest idea what you’re trying to say. 😂
Great. That means it has been perfected. lol
ot
yeah i love my face between a womans thighs... make me breath hard thinking about it
later

So why in the hell do we find enjoyment in getting our mouths, dicks, pussies, nipples and asses kissed eaten and licked?

I think it comes down to microbes.. its not logical to tung a but hole.:butt::heart3:

old thread

Can I ask why?

I've heard guys say the same thing before, but no one has ever been able to explain why they think it's so great.

"Oh I could eat that shit all day long"

Ok... but you're not explaining why it's so great.

It smells great, tastes great, feels great in my mouth… it’s like eating a meal but youre never fully satiated. I love hearing and feeling a woman moan and come, sometimes over and over, while touching her writhing and undulating body or holding on for dear life to her butt. The whole thing often makes me so horny i have multiple dry orgasms while doing it. And it is awesome to make someone you love feel good.

It smells great, tastes great, feels great in my mouth… it’s like eating a meal but youre never fully satiated.
lol

I guess I don't relate. Maybe I'm gay deep down or something.

It smells ok. Tastes ok. But you fools are acting like it's paradise or something. And I've been with thousands of women so I know what I'm talking about

Hey guys, im 24yr old male and i love to eat my gf pussy.... I could be down there all day long if pussy is ok with it ofc :p i picked up from few movies or tv series that males are ashamed to admit that they preform oral sex with women... Few days ago male friend brought this up and its buging me ever since, why would man be ashamed or feel bad for loving eating pussy?? I simply canot understand what tradition or retardation is cousing this to be the case?
I love performing cunnilingus even more than I like to get my dick sucked. I'm not ashamed of it a single bit and chicks love it when a man knows how to eat wusssssssy 😛

I don't understand how women can tolerate a super long bush. I mean, the vagina has secretions. And then these dry, stick to the hairs, and you have to pull them off; so fucken painful. I have been shaving since I was a teenager. It's a hygiene thing
It's a must for me that the girl im with has to have her pussy either nicely trimmed or completely Shaved. Yummm
I never go down on a girl who has a bush down there.

I love performing cunnilingus even more than I like to get my dick sucked.
No way. No... WAY! lol... I'm really not believing this.

So you're about to be executed. You have 1 hour to live. And that actress from Wonder Woman is brought to you. The last sexual act of your life. You choose. You go down, or she goes down. And she's standing there smiling, man. I mean... it looks like SHE wants to go divin'

Which you one you pick?

Last edited:
I love performing cunnilingus even more than I like to get my dick sucked. I'm not ashamed of it a single bit and chicks love it when a man knows how to eat wusssssssy 😛
C'mon you KNOW which one you're picking! Admit it! Admit it now!

The truth will set you free.

Wtf, i would never say such a thing myself 🤣

It's a must for me that the girl im with has to have her pussy either nicely trimmed or completely Shaved. Yummm
I never go down on a girl who has a bush down there.

I don't care much either way, in fact i think i prefer it in a few cases, like with jewish girls, nerdy girls, etc. Also in my experience girls with bushes usually go crazy during sex because they're a little bit crazy to begin with.

Overall, some girls just taste different. For instance I don't like going down on Mexican girls. But i had this Nigerian girlfriend who was great down there, and it was funny to hear in her accent, "I'm cuuuuoming, im cuuuoming" 🤣

I too prefer going down on a woman to getting my dick sucked. I never cared for getting my dick sucked though. Balls sucked on the other hand… that’s the best thing in the world.

Sounds like thousands… er, 8 unsatisfied women. Good luck with that!

And it is awesome to make someone you love feel good.

I think that's what it comes down to for me...it's the context of the act itself, the feeling of giving pleasure to a partner you care about, that makes it good. It doesn't have much to do with taste or anything like that...like if pussy-flavored ice cream was a thing in grocery stores I'd never buy it lol...what makes it hot is the specific context of being with an intimate partner you care about and giving sexual pleasure to that individual...I think it's as simple as that