L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Those who love to eat pussy

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys, im 24yr old male and i love to eat my gf pussy.... I could be down there all day long if pussy is ok with it ofc :p i picked up from few movies or tv series that males are ashamed to admit that they preform oral sex with women... Few days ago male friend brought this up and its buging me ever since, why would man be ashamed or feel bad for loving eating pussy?? I simply canot understand what tradition or retardation is cousing this to be the case?

I think it’s maybe because they see it as submitting. The men who say they are against it are usually macho, insecure men who want everyone to believe their penis is the center of everyone’s world.

I’m sure there are men who simply dislike the taste or smell of whatever, but imo it’s the former.

your phone
I'm fuxkinnaound old some old shit like and 5 or something.
Could get out KB but probably close me eyes for a spell.
Phones?
Blind to KB without eyes
Big thumbs
spelling and whatnot. In communication.
Good for quick otg data though
And good for bl ime
Later

I got shit that works just bed time feels like.
Lemme go check laundry ffs

I meant devices that are "up to/date" and are not so hard in thebeyes

my ex husband hated to eat pussy and I honestly don't think he ever ate mine. I mean, MAYBE way back in the beginning, but I don't think so. At the time I met him, I didn't like guys eating my pussy anyway, because I was so self-conscious about it. I'd obsess over whether it tasted or smelled ok and wouldn't be able to relax. But my ex was such a total narcissist that he preferred it this way; sex was only about HIS fulfillment, after all. "did you come babe" and lights out. 🙄

Hey guys, im 24yr old male and i love to eat my gf pussy....
Can I ask why?

I've heard guys say the same thing before, but no one has ever been able to explain why they think it's so great.

"Oh I could eat that shit all day long"

Ok... but you're not explaining why it's so great.

I don't understand how women can tolerate a super long bush. I mean, the vagina has secretions. And then these dry, stick to the hairs, and you have to pull them off; so fucken painful. I have been shaving since I was a teenager. It's a hygiene thing

Oh well, there's not exactly much shortage of pussy online, I'll survive. Maybe we could post pix of our most lickable vadgojers here?