• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Those who love to eat pussy

Can I ask why?

I've heard guys say the same thing before, but no one has ever been able to explain why they think it's so great.

"Oh I could eat that shit all day long"

Ok... but you're not explaining why it's so great.
It just looks cute, pussy juice is also greatest juice ever (i love to smear it all over my face haha).. When you get tiered you can rest on your girl tie and just keep on playing with it... Also seeing/feeling your girl enjoying is great, then look her in the eyes and fuck her brains out.. Also when you get a queef in da face its funny scene for both haha. Idk if this awnsers your question but yeah, i love boobs too but pussy is pussy 🤘❤️❤️❤️❤️🤘

nobody caught my Eazy-E reference

nobody knows that song?

you guys suck more than anything else

Brother i love eazy but on 1 acid trip i played nobody move / roberry and he fell in my eyes tbh... Basicly he rimed how during robery he went to rape a woman and when he striped her naked "bitch had a dick" so i crossed paths with eazy.. Crime is crime but rape is for bullet in the head and nothing else

It just looks cute, pussy juice is also greatest juice ever (i love to smear it all over my face haha).. When you get tiered you can rest on your girl tie and just keep on playing with it... Also seeing/feeling your girl enjoying is great, then look her in the eyes and fuck her brains out.. Also when you get a queef in da face its funny scene for both haha. Idk if this awnsers your question but yeah, i love boobs too but pussy is pussy 🤘❤️❤️❤️❤️🤘
this is an AWESOME reply, thank you for all the delicious detail, lol

Brother i love eazy but on 1 acid trip i played nobody move / roberry and he fell in my eyes tbh... Basicly he rimed how during robery he went to rape a woman and when he striped her naked "bitch had a dick" so i crossed paths with eazy.. Crime is crime but rape is for bullet in the head and nothing else

i don't think it was a true story tho - ya know?

back in the 80s, it was ok to make music like that and less ppl took it to heart like they do today

Count me as a confirmed lifelong vaginatarian.

My ex was bi and she gave me the two greatest compliments I think I've ever received:
"You kiss like a woman"
and
"You eat pussy like a lesbian"

We were together for 7 years and it was the best relationship either of us had ever been in.

Cunnilingus Rules!

back in the 80s, it was ok to make music like that and less ppl took it to heart like they do today
*I removed some blasting for other peoples comfort*
bottom line is don't punch down it sucks bad time

Last edited:

True but eazy/s thing was to be real og, so even worse if it was his real toughts.. All in all "free music" uncensored or controld or w/e, man still sang about trying to rape a women but insted just killing a gay man xd damn im on 5th 1mg xanax ao im rambelig shit, i hope you get my point. Gues im just not for gansta rap no more haha, all in all great thread... Love you my junky brothers and sisters and cheers for being blesed with beutiful pussys around us haha 🤘🤘❤️❤️❤️🤘🤘

it is exactly that if you whine about people whining about joke. questioning questioning so taking part to it and dismissing hurt people. Just trying to make this so crystal clear.

Tbh in the 80s and 90's i said some non gay friendly stuff as well especially if i was getting into a fight or as in one case yelling at some huge wrestler at a event. It's just that my shit was not recorded. It certainly didnt reflect ny own views as i never did give a fuck if someone was gay or trans i could care less But i can see how it would be used as a diss.

True but eazy/s thing was to be real og, so even worse if it was his real toughts

But it wasn't his thoughts

Ice-Cube wrote that song so you might have to take it up with him instead

now look - my whole point on this was i never knew that pussy eatin was even an issue until i listened to some rap

that's all im sayin

:devil stoner:

yeah, also I never meant that you should take your meds grandpa, it is still nasty thing to say.
And as I read over and over your post, it clearly seems to imply that people are ruined for whining about punching down to trans/intersex folks. They have it hard and it doesn't help to joke about them.

yeah, also I never meant that you should take your meds grandpa, it is still nasty thing to say.
And as I read over and over your post, it clearly seems to imply that people are ruined for whining about punching down to trans/intersex folks. They have it hard and it doesn't help to joke about them.

yea dude you're crying too much

it's like they say: YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

pussy juice is also greatest juice ever (i love to smear it all over my face haha)..
Really?

I mean, it's ok. Greatest juice ever? I think pineapple, orange, mango, and apple are quite a bit better. If I ever went to a restaurant and they had glasses of pussy juice on their beverage menu, I think I'd pass.

lol