• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

this is 1,4b that i can ingest right?

1.4b is garbage unless you don't want to be able to walk straight with no drunk or high whatsoever. for ghb to callrd "liquid ecstasy" it must be markedly different than this.

Actually 1,4-BD feels quite abit like GHB.

Ive had both. GHB is faster acting and cleaner but doesn't massively different than GHB.

1,4-BD feels sort of like GHB and some ethanol.

Not a huge fan. I have some though and went through a little last year (about 100ml).

Its a last choice sort of thing for me. I take phenibut nightly so GHB (also a GABA-B agonist) sort increases my tolerance to phenibut, leading to a rebound anxiety of sorts. If i on occasion take 1,4-BD on top of phenibut (4g/day currently) its as if ive taken an extra couple of grams of phenibut on top of it (where 1ml of 1,4-BD equals 2.5g of phenibut in terms of GABA-B agonism, qualitatively), and as such experience some rebound anxiety/insominia i wouldnt have experienced had i not taken a GABA-B agonist.

That said GABA-B agonists aren't enjoyable to me, despite currently having a 4g/day phenibut (isn't the end of the world, ive rid myself of much worse). I never liked phenibut or GHB much, i know other do though. What happened is that after i quit pregabalin (vastly superior to GHB and phenibut) i couldn't sleep for two months and gave up and bought phenibut. Been on it reluctantly ever since.

For context i was once on loperamide for 4 years for an opioid addiction that had ended 3.5 years prior but i had not found it convenient to discontinue. Essentially years later i had tapered down to 4mg but never kicked it off, then realized why am i still taking this nonsense? After quiting i thought i felt nothing but in retrospect there was some clear opioid withdrawal symptoms (myalgia, rhinorrhea, etc.) that lasted a surprisingly long time. Even I realized it about 8 days (oh shit im in minor loperamide withdrawal).

This is a similar situation, though phenibut is a more serious contender and im rather up there in terms of daily dosage. Ive had far far more serious contenders but as i age a little those contenders seem to grow more fearsome.

1,4BDO might be the nastiest substance I've ever tried, even compared to GBL, which isn't exactly the least toxic thing around...

I
1,4BDO might be the nastiest substance I've ever tried, even compared to GBL, which isn't exactly the least toxic thing around...

Interesting. Ive never had GBL, only 1,4-BD and GHB. You can clearly feel the GHB in 1,4-BD but it feels as though its with a shot of ethanol. And then a bit worse.

Also I just saw the comment and should have mentioned that 1,4-BD should never be injected.

^ 3ml over a 3 hours landed me in the ER with my first ever seizure. I was diagnosed with severe hypokalemia and significant, but not critical, Ca2+ depletion. The Drs. were not told about the 1,4BDO, but that's the diagnosis I received. Nasty, nasty stuff.

^ 3ml over a 3 hours landed me in the ER with my first ever seizure. I was diagnosed with severe hypokalemia and significant, but not critical, Ca2+ depletion. The Drs. were not told about the 1,4BDO, but that's the diagnosis I received. Nasty, nasty stuff.

Interesting. Ive had up to 9ml within 4 hours once and i woke up my girlfriend telling her keep an eye on me cause i took a bunch of something and im not doing so great. She of course fell asleep and i was fine but it was awful. In and out of consciousness, hallucinations, incredible nausea etc.

Curious about the hyperalkemia. Are you seizure prone? Any other medications involved?

I have adult onset epilepsy, but that was years before I started having seizures regularly and was diagnosed; however, I can't say conclusively say that it didn't play a role in my seizing.

Cannabis was the only other substance involved, but I had hippy flipped two nights prior, but was feeling fine, without any noticeable hangover from the MDMA. I was properly hydrated at the time as well.

why does this drug suck so bad. Is it because I’m a benzo addict? Im losing my mind because I can’t get high on this stuff.

why !?

i'm so super exiceted interesting

It's just like alcohol but with no negative effects and much cleaner. Maybe it lives up to the 'liquid ecstasy' label the first time you use it, but just becomes boring after that. I much prefer benzos. I can be damn charismatic on a little clonazepam or bromazepam, and that's not just benzo delusion.

It's just like alcohol but with no negative effects and much cleaner. Maybe it lives up to the 'liquid ecstasy' label the first time you use it, but just becomes boring after that. I much prefer benzos. I can be damn charismatic on a little clonazepam or bromazepam, and that's not just benzo delusion.
i know i was almost tripping on a low dose xan
yesterday and i didn't even want to smoke flower, but when I did . . . . , . 🦄💛

GHB isn't that great either, you're not missing out. If I could use a benzo now I would.
i've been mixing them with clam for ok effect, but it's probably just the clam. all 14b does is make it so i can't walk straight.

it's just i heard such legend of this drug. makes me wonder if quaaludes and seconal fucking suck.

oh, i will admit it's the best sleep aid i've ever had.

i'm on 4ml of this stuff and 1/2mg of clonzaolam. i think my gabaergic tolerance ruins it.

Last edited:
How does this stuff combine with opiates, DXM or alcohol? Would a tiny 1,4-B dose of maybe 300 mg be enough to potentiate a moderate dose of the those significantly?

i'd try it first by itself. it does well with benzos but i hear if you don't have a gaba tolerance it's easy to od on.