• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

this is 1,4b that i can ingest right?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
IMG_0157.jpg

one user i trust says he used the exact brand but i just gotta outta inpatient. so if i have to go to the er my life is over. i'd rather die.

i'm breaking the rules enough here, so i'm not gonna paste the source but it says "Butanediol Cleaner (99.5-99.9& 1,4 Butanediol) 500M"

thanks!

According to the label it sounds fine but I have never used this particular brand so I can't speak for that. Always be careful redosing if you're worried about the ER.

1,4-butanediol is far from tasteless, its a horrible taste, like what you'd imagine melted plastic would taste like. One of the few tastes that one doesn't really get used to over time.

that shit has a buddy of mine fucked for life with huge knots all over his body... docs dont know why and he isnt saying.
long term use....

for HR reasons I would advise against it.
Love

my bad. it taste horrible. i was using and iv needle and it must have squirted into the back of my though. i just stuck my finger in the bottle to taste and it's vile.

that shit has a buddy of mine fucked for life with huge knots all over his body... docs dont know why and he isnt saying.
long term use....

Love
i appreciate the warning but another bluelighter says it's legit and what he uses.

Careful redosing as its a good way to wind up in the ER.

Can cause some weird unpredictable behavior.

The effects are not linear with redosing. Its actually quite difficult to figure out. You'll take 2ml for instance and notice a slow onset and maybe feel it not that strongly and take another 2ml 1.5 hours later, and within 15 minutes youre 5x as fucked up as you were before at only twice the dose.

This is just an example of course but highlights the non-linear effects and pharmacokinetics of this substance. This can get problem really quickly. The disorientation can be strong.

long term use....

Love

Can you elaborate? From 1,4 butanediol?

1 took 1ml and can kinda feel it but i feel like ingesting any other industrial solvent would get me kind high (and destroy my body).

well i'm not dead but i'm not impressed either. at 1.5ml shouldn't this be euphoric. or does it take forever like phenibut? all i feel is a little sedation.

Might not feel much from 1.5ml if you have a tolerance to gabaergics.

Personally 1,4-bd is only very unreliably euphoric. Meaning it happens occasionally but not consistently.

Watch out for the nausea as it can be overwhelming and all encompassing.

1,4-BD is slower acting than GHB and can take an hour+ to reach peak effects. Subsequent doses peak much faster, within 20 minutes.

i know why it wasn't working and was tasteless. i was using my iv needles and they were not pulling it up. clear liquid so i couldn't tell.i used a big gauge narcan needle and bam, nastiness squired in my mouth.

also i do have a pretty large gabaergics tolerance so we'll see what my dose is.

i assume you can't shoot this?

Last edited:
ok. now that i actually ingested some, it's working. but it's kinda thing like alcohol. i can't take a little benzos on this? smoking some etizolam seems like it would feel quite nice.

Careful redosing as its a good way to wind up in the ER.

Can cause some weird unpredictable behavior.

The effects are not linear with redosing. Its actually quite difficult to figure out. You'll take 2ml for instance and notice a slow onset and maybe feel it not that strongly and take another 2ml 1.5 hours later, and within 15 minutes youre 5x as fucked up as you were before at only twice the dose.

This is just an example of course but highlights the non-linear effects and pharmacokinetics of this substance. This can get problem really quickly. The disorientation can be strong.

See I'm finding this out with GHB, it's incredibly inconsistent in its effects. Sometimes kicks in within minutes, other times longer, 1g sedates, 1.5g stimulates, anything past that knocks me out for 8 hours. Redosing sometimes increases positive effects, sometimes just sedation and/or dizziness. I really can't predict what it's gonna do to a precise degree. I have reason to believe it's high quality, but can't say for sure.

@hydroazuanacaine From what I understand 1,4 is the prodrug correct? I read that the synthesis to GHB is easy (although that might've been from GBL>GHB I'll have to look again).

Not really possible to convert 1,4-BD to GHB. It can be converted to GBL by dehydrogenation but this can not be easily done at home.