• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

this is 1,4b that i can ingest right?

kinda regret pouring this down the sink. i'm almost out of the bit that was frozen to the bottom, and i've discovered how well it goes with phenibut and benzos.

today i was walking down the sidewalk and randomly smashed into the wall. at first i was like, "the fuck? am i having a stroke?" then it hit me, "i'm on 1,4b."

oh well. it felt about as toxic as drinking acetone.

kinda regret pouring this down the sink. i'm almost out of the bit that was frozen to the bottom, and i've discovered how well it goes with phenibut and benzos.

today i was walking down the sidewalk and randomly smashed into the wall. at first i was like, "the fuck? am i having a stroke?" then it hit me, "i'm on 1,4b."

oh well. it felt about as toxic as drinking acetone.

Yeah after experimenting with phenibut, GHB, and other easily obtainable anxiolytics I'm not impressed. I'll always take a benzo over like 90% of other drugs.

it's the brand @Xorkoth uses so i wanna believe it's legit.

Actually I had a different brand than that, but brand means nothing, it's just some person getting it in bulk and bottling it up.

i didn't dilute it until drinking. it was like 75 percent weird ice. so maybe it was 25 percent water, which is fine by me. that stuff so toxic it should be diluted.

though that would mean the liquid i was drinking was water. and that definitely wasn't the case. i think it was just talking a while to freeze because it was in a good thermos.

I left mine in my desk drawer, and it got dowj to like 55 degrees one night and it was half crystallized in the bottle. I think it crystallizes very easily and rather high temperatures.

1,4-B and even GHB itselr can be pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, some people don't care for them. Either one can be very paradoxically uncomfortable/weird at higher dosages. Sometimes, with GHB and with 1,4-b, I can take some and not really get a very good effect, but then the next time I take it, it's great. I've had some insanely euphoric times on GHB (especially actual GHB, but also 1,4-b), and some not so great times. GHB itself is cleaner and more consistent. When I had my 500mL bottle of 1,4-b, some days I'd just get dizzy and wonky, and some days I would feel all loved up and my whole body would be filled with pleasure. It's an odd drug. 1,4-b in particular is also quite dangerous due to its unpredictable effects and steep dose-response curve.

Actually I had a different brand than that, but brand means nothing, it's just some person getting it in bulk and bottling it up.

I left mine in my desk drawer, and it got dowj to like 55 degrees one night and it was half crystallized in the bottle. I think it crystallizes very easily and rather high temperatures.

1,4-B and even GHB itselr can be pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, some people don't care for them. Either one can be very paradoxically uncomfortable/weird at higher dosages. Sometimes, with GHB and with 1,4-b, I can take some and not really get a very good effect, but then the next time I take it, it's great. I've had some insanely euphoric times on GHB (especially actual GHB, but also 1,4-b), and some not so great times. GHB itself is cleaner and more consistent. When I had my 500mL bottle of 1,4-b, some days I'd just get dizzy and wonky, and some days I would feel all loved up and my whole body would be filled with pleasure. It's an odd drug. 1,4-b in particular is also quite dangerous due to its unpredictable effects and steep dose-response curve.

Glad that's not just me who almost never gets the same effect twice. 1 of 3 things happens when I take G: I'll sleep for like 8 hours, nothing will happen, or very occasionally I'll get a nice, talkative, horny euphoria

fuck i regret dumping it. yeah benzos are better but no one says you can't mix them (well, except half of bluelight) and 1,4b was such an escape from the despondency of life.

i wanna try ghb, ahem ...

The GHB receptor is a strange one. Activation causes the release of dopamine and glutamate, resulting in CNS stimulation. It is also is responsible for the proconvulsant effects of these drugs. Its sort of like a speedball in one drug.

Anyone aware of a GHB agonist that is not a GABA-B agonist?

ok. now that i actually ingested some, it's working. but it's kinda thing like alcohol. i can't take a little benzos on this? smoking some etizolam seems like it would feel quite nice.

Sorry im late on this. 1,4B that is at least 90% purity will freeze up at room temperature. I can personally vouch for this as we had access too drums of it at 99.9% (froozen drums)

And to test when it stoped freezing we watered a L down 10ml at a time. It would freeze up untill geting under 900ml/100water.