• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

I'm trying to get on the pre-order list for a pair of these bad boys

Once i get these I just need to master my tranq-dope fentanyl zombie walk and I'll be set 🤣

Some cunts just need twatting up the fuck.

They are seriously taking the piss and it's not funny. Their clothing is shit. Their designs are shit. They are shit people.

But they are FUCKIN RICH!

And that's all down to you suckers that lap this shit up.

Fuck fashion and everything it stands for.

Cunts.

All I require is a pair of Docs, scruffy jeans, t-shirt and a denim jacket.

Last edited:
Yeah its weird my girlfriend only wears the g-string type of underwear and i tell her she might as well wear nothing at all. Clearly she's a tampon girl cause pads wouldn't work out in that situation 🤪

I mentioned to her that i told people on bluelight that she wore a g-string and she "ewww gross no i don't, I wear a thong". I guess i used the wrong word. G-string are the ones that are actually string like, like what strippers wear 🤔

Thongs are over rated.

This is what’s up

Just sayin

It would appear that alot of those probably aren't for daily use though 🤔

Yeah i don't know why she insists on a thong everyday, supposedly they aren't great for the lady parts.

But definitely seems like thongs are needed in some situations, like when wearing light leggings etc. I had this black girlfriend once who only wore regular womens underwear and it would kind of annoy me when she would wear leggings and you could see the underwear lines showing through. Maybe "annoy" isn't the right word but it did look weird. Then again I don't blame her as I wouldn't want to wear underwear thats jammed up my buttcrack either. Aside from that i couldn't really care less about what kind of underwear women wear. It all comes off anyhow

I'm trying to get on the pre-order list for a pair of these bad boys

Once i get these I just need to master my tranq-dope fentanyl zombie walk and I'll be set 🤣
Gimme a scissor, a Bic lighter, and I'll make you a Levi's improved version of that. 😂

I'm pretty anal when it comes to clothing. I realize the following list is all items that many people wear regularly and never give thought about... I used to be worse, but still:

I'd never wear blue jeans, especially light-blue.

I'd never wear shorts in public.

I'd never wear flip-flops or sandals.

I'd never wear anything with an Adidas or Tommy logo on it...
I'm old now..Ill give anything a whirl..Seriously..Youre born, you live, you die..Who gives a shite about what you put on your body?

There were times in my.life that I wore jeans that looked almost that bad-- but they were destroyed from actual wear&tear. They certainly didn't look like that when I bought them! I also paid about $2,425 less for mine.

There were times in my.life that I wore jeans that looked almost that bad-- but they were destroyed from actual wear&tear. They certainly didn't look like that when I bought them! I also paid about $2,425 less for mine.
I watched a doco on YouTube a while ago about the irony of factories in China churning out 'distressed' jeans, where workers who could barely afford to feed themselves spend every day slashing and beating newly sewed jeans for sale on the Western market at crazy 300+% mark-ups..Madness..

Here I'll confess that I would like to own a knit wool hoodie.

41301050.jpg