99.9% of Fashion Nova outfits

Any single piece of clothing over $100

Hoop earrings

Socks with sandals

Hair shorter than my shoulders

Heels that have the lace up around your calves shit

Tube tops

Gold with silver jewelry mix

Any super preps here? I enjoy looking nice and get a lot of compliments, but I can tell some people think I'm stuck up or something. My whole life.

It's better than wearing pajamas and slippers in public. I feel like, y'know, a real adult and mom 🤷‍♀️

Gucci/Balenciaga.
Only satanists wear that shit.
Yes they been putting right in our face for years….Eyes wide shut

It’s because satanist believe in karmic retribution

Its like if someones selling poisonous apples and they have a sign that says “poisonous apples for sale”…if you buy one…eat it and it kills ya then they can say “hey I told ya so you knew but you ate one anyways so it’s on you…not me”

There’s been plenty of red flags but people ignored it. Good see that’s changing

I can’t stand them either. What’s the point of wearing anything if it’s just a string lol

Yeah its weird my girlfriend only wears the g-string type of underwear and i tell her she might as well wear nothing at all. Clearly she's a tampon girl cause pads wouldn't work out in that situation 🤪

I noticed how old it was. That’s so sad.

I hate to think of losing any of y’all 😢

Please guys be smart about it. Some special souls on this site❤️

He actually died randomly, not drug related. Was a nice guy. Im sure back then no one would have assumed that I'd still be around today given my heavy drug use back then. Heck even I'm surprised I survived all that shit because I wasn't really expecting to

I'm trying to get on the pre-order list for a pair of these bad boys

Once i get these I just need to master my tranq-dope fentanyl zombie walk and I'll be set 🤣

Yes they been putting right in our face for years….Eyes wide shut

It’s because satanist believe in karmic retribution

Its like if someones selling poisonous apples and they have a sign that says “poisonous apples for sale”…if you buy one…eat it and it kills ya then they can say “hey I told ya so you knew but you ate one anyways so it’s on you…not me”

There’s been plenty of red flags but people ignored it. Good see that’s changing
Even if they were normal* brands, I'd still never wear them cause their designs are horrible and overpriced as hell. Xd