• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Anyone else sceptical that 1mg Etizolam = 10mg Diazepam ?

I've purchased from several vendors and have never bought that as at all accurate.

i think it's more like 1mg etizolam = 5-7.5mg diazepam

i also wonder if it is accurate that it is rated same potency as lorazepam. Ive always hated lorazepam so have few experiences with it.
i know the half life of etiz is half or maybe even less than half that of lorazepam (etiz seems to wear off VERY quickly IME)

Also the 1mg etiz = 1mg phenazepam seems almost right but it is hard to tell because they feel so different and half lives are WAYY different.

I've purchased from several vendors and have never bought that as at all accurate.

Not sure but due to more similar effect profile etiz should perhaps be compared with lorazepam instead...

The few times I tried the "pellets" and even one blister packed product I had disappointing results which definitely did not match the equivalency(=felt weaker)
The batch(es) I usually get have all been pure powder etizolam of high quality.
With said powder the equivalency is easily 1mg etiz. >= 10mg diaz.

~3,5-4mg of that product feels like 50mg valium -strength-wise-. At least to me.;)

Those equivalence tables are more meant to be used as a rough comparison of efficacy for therapeutic reasons than for the high though.

It's also really hard to find equivalency in people who have been abusing benzos off and on.

It's literally just a guideline meant solely for the purpose of switching between benzos with minimal negative side effects, most commonly used to get someone off of a short acting benzo onto diazepam to initiate a more comfortable taper process.

So, I'm planning on ordering 100mg of etizolam powder soon and so far I only have experience with pellets. Powder is way cheaper, but it also has downsides, especially with something that goes in such low doses. Since a scale that weighs precise on these dosages is really expensive, I was planning on dissolving it in a solution.

Now the question part:
What is a good beverage to dissolve it in? I've heard that it degrades quite fast in whisky, but I was wondering if it would too in demineralised water, distilled water or even by just keeping it as a powder.
And how fast is the degrading? Half the potency in a year?

Use propylene glycol, etizolam isn't soluble in water. You can find cheap PG on amazon, I've had the same 150mg vial for maybe 8 or so months and when I took a small dose for a panic attack it was just as effective as the day I bought it, the vial was stored at room temperature and exposed to light. If you plan on keeping it for a while maybe store it in an amber vial. Be careful when handling that powder though.

Tolerance to.the pills.must.build..quite.quickly.

A week or.two ago.I was passing out from a couple pills.and.beers, now.4-6mg and a few brews hardly gives.me.a buzz.

Thankfully.I refilled my.lost trazodone script.so perhaps I'll.sleep well tonite.

So, I'm planning on ordering 100mg of etizolam powder soon and so far I only have experience with pellets. Powder is way cheaper, but it also has downsides, especially with something that goes in such low doses. Since a scale that weighs precise on these dosages is really expensive, I was planning on dissolving it in a solution.

Now the question part:
What is a good beverage to dissolve it in? I've heard that it degrades quite fast in whisky, but I was wondering if it would too in demineralised water, distilled water or even by just keeping it as a powder.
And how fast is the degrading? Half the potency in a year?

It doesn't have to be EXACTLY one miligram accurate, instead you're waying out 1mg at a time. As long as it's accurate to +-7 mg then when you weigh out 100 mg and put it in 10 ml of PEG (.1ml - mg) the most you could possibly be off is 1.07mg - .93 ml

Weight out 10mg of powder into 1ml?

1.7mg to .33mg per ml

The larger amounts of volumetric solution you make with a less accurate scale the better, and the cheap 20-30 buck jewel scales will work for that.

The problem is people using them like they're highly tuned analytical scales (oh look, I just put down enough to read 1mg! Must be 1mg! lol)

Getting off etizolam, cold turkey is dangerous; All I'm trying to say is that 100mg of etizolam equals=25 pills of 2mg Xanax. You can eat 25 pills of Xanax in the course of a week, and NOT withdraw, on the other hand with this Thieno shit the onset of withdraw is acute and intense.

I tried etizolam briefly...kind seemed really benign and I liked it as a sleep aid...well I ended up taking it like 3 times in one week and had the most insane rebound anxiety and it felt like my BP was shooting up....I know ..I know...High BP is symptomless.....well I don't completely buy that....sometimes you just know....and I was restless and uncomfortable for about a day and it felt like my heart was playing drums on my adams apple

Depends on etiz purity I'd imagine. Anyway I never compared it with diazepam because the effects of etiz on me are far more similar to lorazepam's or even GBH. 1mg etiz = 2mg lorazepam I consider it good quality. Last batch I got -procured in Canada as a free sample- was amazing even though previous batches from the same vendor had been a little weaker. At that price you expect the good stuff.

Etiz is such an odd substance. I don't really have any tolerance to GABAergic drugs. L-theanine or the occasional night of drinking once a month is about all I do. A few weeks ago I got 10 blisters of etizolam in the mail. 5 were the pink etizest, the other 5 were blue etilaam.

I really don't know what it is with the substance, and I do believe the pills are not pressed accurately at all. There's days like tonight, and one other night where I munch down 5-8mg, am perfectly functional, sleep well, and will wake up feeling on top of the world due to the fact that my severe insomnia keeps me from sleeping well normally.

However, other times I take it, I'll take just .5 to start, and I'll be knocked out for 8-10 hours within minutes.

Has anyone else found this with etiz? It's like some nights and can eat pills like no tomorrow, get a good buzz, and a decent sleep, and wake up feeling amazing! Other days I eat just half a pill and get so sedated and drowsy, and end up sleeping uncontrollably for the next 10 hours, and wake up feeling extremely groggy. What gives?

I do not think I'm going to get any etizolam anymore. I just got prescribed clonazepam. my first benzo. not the first that i've tried before though. Etizest is good. but it took me about 4mg to get where I wants with them. clonazepam is $5 xD and its one of my favorite benzos. although etizest is damn good for being what it is and that its legal. I currently have a mix with propylene glycol and it works fairly nicely in combo with clonzaepam =D almost out tho. Etiz can be very hypnotic.

I will know I got 100mg, because I'm the King of eyeballing.
I eyeball everything higher than 10mg.

Etizolam is very nice, mild but nice.

I usually buy 40 at a time. Use basically daily 3-9mg a day until its gone and than kind of forget about them for a minimum of a few weeks. I made the mistake of drinking somewhat heavy on them before. I didn't do anything stupid just acted handicapped and kept falling asleep; pissed off the old lady for ruining our drive inn movie date (I wasn't driving) I would suggest Etizolam to anyone that isn't a highly addictive personality.

I think they're nice here and there but seem to lose its luster fairly quick. Great that its legal and fairly cheap.

I plan to order some soon actually. Along with kratom which is in my regular rotation. I have yet to try combining the two. I could see that being a pleasant experience.

Peace Peace

Etizolam is very nice, mild but nice.

I usually buy 40 at a time. Use basically daily 3-9mg a day until its gone and than kind of forget about them for a minimum of a few weeks. I made the mistake of drinking somewhat heavy on them before. I didn't do anything stupid just acted handicapped and kept falling asleep; pissed off the old lady for ruining our drive inn movie date (I wasn't driving) I would suggest Etizolam to anyone that isn't a highly addictive personality.

I think they're nice here and there but seem to lose its luster fairly quick. Great that its legal and fairly cheap.

I plan to order some soon actually. Along with kratom which is in my regular rotation. I have yet to try combining the two. I could see that being a pleasant experience.

Peace Peace

I take kratom 4 to 6 times per day, and recently started taking etizolam with it. I've found that 1-1.5 of etizolam makes everything get VERY warm. Not quite as warm as dope or oxy, but you still get a warm blanket feeling. It also allows you to nod while laying down a bit easier, but when sitting up you can still function.

If kratom is halfway to being a real opiate, etiz brings it up to 75% of the way to feeling like a real opiate.

I stopped taking these recently. Went from 1mg -> .5mg -> ~.25mg. Had a bit of rebound anxiety (along with some real life stress) that I've never experienced before with other benzos. It might be circumstantial, but it was definitely a bit unpleasant.

I recommend getting a professional script from a good doc if you need sleep or help with anxiety.

I would be very interested to know if etizolam shares the vasodilator and antihypertensive proprieties of all benzos? Benzos work as agonists of the GABA-a receptors, thus slowing down neurotransmission and dilating blood vessels. What other common drugs are specific or at least strong GABA-a agonists?