Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Youtube Thread

oh and behave. . . your hair style is always so nice too,
miss you nag, you so scandalous.

DkdbMv5.gif

I love watching Titus videos. Truly a rarity to see anyone living in the west who lives the same way he does. He is clearly much happier and more in touch with nature than most westerns are. He also seems spiritually in a good place. I'd imagine he will live much longer than most of us will.

Also from 19minutes on he really seems to have alot of insight into what's happening in the world right now. Amazing someone who has no mobile phone and doesn't use a computer can know so much just from reading the bible. I don't doubt what he says one bit either. A truly remarkable guy.

Peter Santenello must clearly feel the same. You can see the bond between them goes beyond filming Youtube videos. I've lost count how many videos Peter has done with him now.

Last edited:
this is so good especially the second half. it reminds me how my roots is from europe.
(and yah i can't find anywhere else to post videos) i like this soo much though.

Lol he got a bong full of strong Sally for certain we didn't bug like that but we used a cob tobacco pipe with regular leaf not extract he got the full thing his expression is profound

Sounds like a Clive Barker thingy buddy just roll with DMT is my advice some are drawn to the divinorum Matrix I suppose sounds downright horrifying to me I don't know how they make an ally with her must be a minority your curiosity of what else happens skinned the cat down Sally's rabbit hole

I obviously cannot tell someone what to do I cannot be more disturbed with these effects though but I am squeamish pins and needles and body morphing into an armchair in a very unnatural manner while paralyzed was not exactly a fun time

Reading someone serious about reporting a breakthrough experience is hugely insightful
and entertaining however sometimes something sticks out to me as an episode of pure horror a waking hell trip that's the downside to salvia you can get far more than you bargained for and if you are sensitive it can be an excruciating time

Last edited:
Lol he got a bong full of strong Sally for certain we didn't bug like that but we used a cob tobacco pipe with regular leaf not extract he got the full thing his expression is profound

Sounds like a Clive Barker thingy buddy just roll with DMT is my advice some are drawn to the divinorum Matrix I suppose sounds downright horrifying to me I don't know how they make an ally with her must be a minority your curiosity of what else happens skinned the cat down Sally's rabbit hole

I obviously cannot tell someone what to do I cannot be more disturbed with these effects though but I am squeamish pins and needles and body morphing into an armchair in a very unnatural manner while paralyzed was not exactly a fun time

Reading someone serious about reporting a breakthrough experience is hugely insightful
and entertaining however sometimes something sticks out to me as an episode of pure horror a waking hell trip that's the downside to salvia you can get far more than you bargained for and if you are sensitive it can be an excruciating time

part of me thinks that this dude is just getting some wild placebo effects or at least not a full blown trip cause when i really break through on salvia i can't hear music or anything people have to say anymore.. i wouldn't be able to respond like him. there is literally like nothing at all from reality that is with me. music will just sound like a skipping cd sometimes if i can hear anything at all from the music.