Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Youtube Thread

^ have a good day! that guy cracks me up.

i was blazin mule fuel just now and randomly thought of this clip for the first time in ever

omg it's like the first time watching it, im dyin rn

Kurt Caz
Vulpe
Roberto vs the world
Your mate Tom

All interesting YouTube channels I've discovered within the past year or two.

smokin zelato some how tuned into macho man promos /me shrugs

@lpadron13

7 months ago

There is no "best part" to this because it's perfect from beginning to end. The "nothing means nothing!" yell off camera, the creamers that appear magically, the alternating between the hoarse growl and the yelling, the lines...simply amazing.

That story of the failure of Soul City is one of the saddest things I've ever read.
Not really anything new though. The city I grew up in was the second oldest all black municipality in the United States founded in the 1880's Even as of 2000 the population was still 90% black with the rest being a mix of other groups.

get out the popcorn. back on the crime stuff...

WATCH LIVE: Beheaded Lover Murder Trial — WI v. Taylor Schabusiness — Day Two​

Chris Banks The head is one thing but the genitals as well is beyond the pail.

live chat lol

Rico Ellis leave MARIJUANA out of the drug cocktail

it's embarrassing to say how long i've been keepin up with this trial chat. i find it so fucking amusing.

Last edited:
Not YouTube but Spotify podcast "Surviving El Chapo: The Twins who took down a Drug Lord"

Produced by 50 Cent, a podcast coming straight from mouths of the Chicago kingpin twins Pedro and Margarito Flores.

I'll be classic. Vsauce. Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell Vox. Btw, does anybody here have a YT account? I'd like to start making videos. My friend advised me to start by getting cheap youtube subscribers. What do you think? What would you recommend?

Last edited:
https://youtube.com/@thenineclub?si=SYgF6II00r-xK3yr

This is probably my favorite podcast as im extremely into skateboarding and have been for my entire life pretty much. They bring on all kinds of great guests and talk about their lives and the history of skateboarding in general. Ive got the paid membership.

So i get the perks and see the members only videos and get the monday show on sundays instead. Ive seen every episode and some of them many times over. Like this episode in particular is one of my favs, be warned it 5hrs long and the whole thing is captivating.

there is this guitar player dude that has a you tube channel "Bernth" and he uses rubber bands and dental floss and stuff for guitar strings and has some pretty amazing results. he can go from hardcore metal stuff with the elastic strings to like chilled out rock and he sings pretty good too... i'm pretty sure he records all the back ground music for his videos and then plays interesting crazy guitar stuff over it live.