Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Youtube Thread

This guy absolutely fascinates me. He is truly living an alternate way of life to most of us, yet seems so happy.

for all the neurotypicals who would never rock the boat here.

Mark McCloud calls MAPS researcher John Halpern's work "MKULTRA" during his outing of Halpern as DEA Snitch.

i've been talking on this forum about how i believe people tought me ideas and instructions how to do some paintings and music as an adult on this board and some other theories beyond that, but this baby definitely makes me think it's possible for babies to obtain a lot of information that will benifit them later on in life as adults... this is the best piece of music i heard from this baby on you tube. i didn't watch the whole channell, but this baby has to get music with how imo perfect it is playing:

“When you say that the CIA and the NSA is after you, everybody just says you’re delusional, especially if you’re on meth, they just say you’re delusional, they view you as a nutcase!”

lol god bless BL’s freedom fighter, hope he’s still out there fighting the good fight :USA:

2rx7mIX.png

pong pong :rolleyes:

the horror

^ V. Disturbing to see someone, former BLer, with no control of their mental health being exploited, for sure.
Lesson to others about ridicule, from meth use - as a deterrent?
Trying to understand point, in the Documentary Thread?? 🤔

Last edited: