The World Music thread

Indigenous guy rocks the mic in his language:

Last edited:
"Forget all your day cares oh you believers and come to feel the fearful&giving life secrects of Christ."This was chanting in everytemple in culmination-intake of flesh&blood of Christ-the Bread&the Wine.-"The Herubim's songFor me it is absolutely transcedente music.All my iboga floods gone with this holding icon.....and I just accept all&die.....and there's no fear in Eternity

"Forget all your day cares oh you believers and come to feel the fearful&giving life secrects of Christ."This was chanting in everytemple in culmination-intake of flesh&blood of Christ-the Bread&the Wine.-"The Herubim's songFor me it is absolutely transcedente music.All my iboga floods gone with this holding icon.....and I just accept all&die.....and there's no fear in Eternity
This is great. Are you Orthodox, @Nas47 ?

I'm not Orthodox, but I love to listen to Orthodox hymns online and also to watch Divine Mercy services. Particularity in Coptic.

This is great. Are you Orthodox, @Nas47 ?

I'm not Orthodox, but I love to listen to Orthodox hymns online and also to watch Divine Mercy services. Particularity in Coptic.
Yes brother.I am Orthodox.Learn to read old church-slavic text from the books in monastery library.Some of them are more than 300 hundred years old.I was serviceman in altar(don't know the exact word on English,if it exist at all.)....and live in monastery in cell for a couple of months.....just like the other monks.It's absolutely all are symbols there.Do you know,that underneath a throne(a mess),a table on which lies The Great Gospel and nobody can't touch it except priest....underneath just below this throne in the cellar lies bones&skulls of deceased monks....this represent-"With his Death,Christ got victory against Death.It's a very complicate knowledge to enlightenment.....a very,very few are capable to understand it.....cause all are symbols&metaphors.....a code...that is Orthodox.....elders said that services are most close to ancient worshiping in the Solomon temple.Difficult matter.....and the atmosphere is psychedelick somekind.Copts are first Orthodox and shortly after them is Armenian church.Copts are saying that the Covenant lies there hidden in some ancient crypt.

Yes brother.I am Orthodox.Learn to read old church-slavic text from the books in monastery library.Some of them are more than 300 hundred years old.I was serviceman in altar(don't know the exact word on English,if it exist at all.)....and live in monastery in cell for a couple of months.....just like the other monks.It's absolutely all are symbols there.Do you know,that underneath a throne(a mess),a table on which lies The Great Gospel and nobody can't touch it except priest....underneath just below this throne in the cellar lies bones&skulls of deceased monks....this represent-"With his Death,Christ got victory against Death.It's a very complicate knowledge to enlightenment.....a very,very few are capable to understand it.....cause all are symbols&metaphors.....a code...that is Orthodox.....elders said that services are most close to ancient worshiping in the Solomon temple.Difficult matter.....and the atmosphere is psychedelick somekind.Copts are first Orthodox and shortly after them is Armenian church.Copts are saying that the Covenant lies there hidden in some ancient crypt.
Interesting. Yes I saw that many people were buried under the cathedrals in Danmark when I was there. From parishioners to kings.

One of my favorite Roman catholic churches here where I live has and displays the full skeletal remains of two catholic saints.

Do the Orthodox churches practice eucharistic adoration or have you ever experienced it?

I had never been experienced it before but felt called one day to eucharistic adoration and when I arrived there (for the first time) I knew that I was actually in the presence of the risen Lord. I mean I could actually feel the presence of Him for the first time in my life. This church practices 24/7 adoration so that the Lord is never alone.

@Nas47 have you ever experienced adoration before?

I actually have a photograph of a monstrance and I can feel this immediately when I see it. I can feel His presence. I also feel like a soldier for Him when I experience adoration. In fact I am 100% certain that I am one of His soldiers during adoration.

I did not grow up Catholic or Orthodox, but a couple of years ago I read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and it changed my life.

Now I like attending daily noon mass and also praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet everyday at the hour of mercy (3pm) with a rosary.

So I decided after being up all night on mdma that I should go to eucharistic adoration....

It's a few miles away and I have to ride my motorized bicycle to get there.

So I'm riding along and a freaking bracket comes loose on my bike and now the engine is sticking out to the left so far that the bike cannot even be pedaled.

It's 7am.

I called my dad and he's on the way to a doctor's appointment. My mom is far away.

I have a chance to catch a bus that goes right past my house that has a bicycle rack on it but I only have $1 in my pocket and the bus costs $2.

I'm still high on mdma!!

Oh well screw it I guess I'm gonna try to talk my way onto the bus. Lol. Crazy morning!!

Interesting. Yes I saw that many people were buried under the cathedrals in Danmark when I was there. From parishioners to kings.

One of my favorite Roman catholic churches here where I live has and displays the full skeletal remains of two catholic saints.

Do the Orthodox churches practice eucharistic adoration or have you ever experienced it?

I had never been experienced it before but felt called one day to eucharistic adoration and when I arrived there (for the first time) I knew that I was actually in the presence of the risen Lord. I mean I could actually feel the presence of Him for the first time in my life. This church practices 24/7 adoration so that the Lord is never alone.

@Nas47 have you ever experienced adoration before?

I actually have a photograph of a monstrance and I can feel this immediately when I see it. I can feel His presence. I also feel like a soldier for Him when I experience adoration. In fact I am 100% certain that I am one of His soldiers during adoration.

I did not grow up Catholic or Orthodox, but a couple of years ago I read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and it changed my life.

Now I like attending daily noon mass and also praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet everyday at the hour of mercy (3pm) with a rosary.
Yes in monastery there is euaharistic adoration every day,except on Great fasting,when the euahiristic is made before....don't know terminology of English.Adoration is three types-ordinary or adoration of St.John Zlatoust(with Golden mouth),adoration of St.Basilius,which is only on 1 of January(St.Basilius day),On Easter,On Christmas and of Big Holy Mother-15 of August(The day of passing of The Mother Of Christ)-they are more than three hours....there is also often night prayers-The whole night from dusk till Dawn.When I was at service I toke my Eucharistic every day,cause I enter the Altar,which is forbidden for most(without touching the Throne)....Then hits Covid and didn't attend the service so often.Yes I am witness of many miracles...in fact now i am on my way to temple.To light a candle,pray and bow infront of miraculously icon of Holy Mother.....much closer to God,much more attacks from Evil....that's normal.The Enemy is very,very powerful...there is no doubt.....but we got the protection.....Suffering a lot,but always on a bright side brother.This is battle for whole life.♥️🙏☮️

0015992141_10.jpg

Krishna Das - Mire Guru Dev

Last edited: